Traveling

January 12, 2020 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Digitalbath, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Traveling
Is traveling ever going to be a big part of my life, or is saturn going to restrict that? I´m referring to long-distance traveling.

Included my transits and progressions chart

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 12, 2020 at 17:24
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
Might be easier when it goes into Saturn in Aquarius since what I´ve noticed in charts is when someone has Uranus and Saturn is transiting that house it kind of delays things or ends things.
January 12, 2020 at 21:48
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
We look to the declines, the cadent houses (3,6,9,12), for information about travel. You have a very active 9th house, which is probably more than the others associated with travel. There is an impediment there. Mercury is applying to Saturn. This might be an initial impediment, however, not for long. Saturn is in its own domicile and this is a day chart. All this to say that despite the fact mercury (travel) is impeded by Saturn, this won´t always be the case. Saturn tends to show its negative attributes early and tends to become better over time. Expect some positive movement and travel in 2021, possibly due to an inheritance or unexpected cash flow.

Bon voyage!
January 12, 2020 at 21:53
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
I will look into this chart more thoroughly, especially since you are practically a homie. Where I grew up borders on Tazewell County, Virginia!
January 13, 2020 at 00:30
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ancient_astrology
Grrr.... Won´t read my chart...
January 13, 2020 at 00:48
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Iceblu333
She´s my home girl and so is Dani_Mae1. Got to take care of them.
January 13, 2020 at 00:51
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ancient_astrology
Grrr, I hope you get a remote control stuck up your rectum and have to have an emergency room visit!

?️⛈️?️⛈️?️

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »