Black Magic

January 11, 2020 at 15:42 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Black Magic
So..

What do you do when someone cursed you, with some kindoff misfortune.
I´m 90% sure, there was once a horary chart pulled for it, and it said yes, and not just ´some´ black magic, but some nasty serious brutal stuff was upon me.
How long does such curse last tho, and will it take away the destiny i once should have had with a specific person?
Tell me all you know about black magic thats done by sick ex-boyfrands

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
January 11, 2020 at 16:03
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Magick is all about the application of will.

Is Your will stronger than those who seek to do You hard? Is Your karma good?

Black magick always comes back to harm the user.
January 11, 2020 at 16:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Otherwise you buy a black magic marker. It really stinks, but is good for artists to make posters, signs, outline maps, and doesn´t come off the skin easy if you happen to be drunk and someone writes all over your body. :61:
January 11, 2020 at 16:41
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Leo Moon
My karma is sexual, thats all i know actually. not sure whether its good or bad karma, but shit aint going very nice, all of my life, so i guess its bad karma.
And yes i know my ex will have some shit later in life, but i am not sure what to do and whether he destroyed something that should have been real
January 11, 2020 at 17:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
i think it´s more then sexual. 8th house is emotional, mental, spiritual, physical, sexual, and financial transformation. You have a lot of Scorpio there, but I wouldn´t be focusing on all the "Dark Sinister" stuff. I would say the Capricorn Stellium is releasing all this past life karma. If you listen to the video I posted on the 22 degrees lining up here today and tomorrow.

Not to mention you´ve already gone through all the Scorpio transits and cleared a lot of karma during Saturn in Scorpio, and following Scorpio transits since 2014. It´s time to be letting go and releasing all this stuff and not taking it with you into 2020 and leaving it behind. This is what this stellium is all about ending the cycles and liberating your self.

Doesn´t really matter what your ex is doing. Natural law takes care of this. You just have to focus on where your moving forward in life. Career goals, education, what are your plans. That is what Capricorn is trying to get you to do focusing on the now, laying a foundation. Get the education, the tools you need, and build stable ground.

Hanging on to what no longer serves you right now just holds you down and back. More of a struggle. Resitant to change. Allow new people in and let go of the past people who were unhealthy.
January 11, 2020 at 17:20
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
Very good advice!
January 11, 2020 at 17:52
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » goldenlion32
Ha ha... That made me sing” Gotta Black Magic Marker”....

The song most people know from Santana, though it is a Fleetwood Mac song by Peter Green.
January 11, 2020 at 18:01
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » MelodicBlu
I don’t feel that sex leads to bad karma unless it’s dishonest or exploitative.

I am sure there is more to Your karma than sex.

Ex’s can be such a pain! Hysterical drama....

I had a few when I was young. I won’t get involved with someone who acts like a jerk about their ex because I know it could one day be me.

Time to move on. Black Magick....phooey!

The dude is a poseur!
January 11, 2020 at 18:05
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » goldenlion32
This is some descent and useful information you give here.
Past few years have been heavy in karmic load, but 2018-2019 solar year was the roughest of it all, one event after the other of complete misfortune.
I am aware that i should let go of things that no longer serve me. i do feel a deep inner urge to do things for myself now, for once, i am very people (partner) pleasing. But there is one connection from the past i refuse to let go, and i think it´s this connection to whom my ex wants to cause damage. and it´s this specific thing i am worried and confused about, in terms of horary charts, synastry that are way to epic and loving.
anyway.. ill release some of my bullshit soon, i will break free, im growing towards not giving a fuck for the sake of i need my individual growth, for once.
January 11, 2020 at 18:30
=====
This is a good one as well to listen too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 11, 2020 at 18:32
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
I always thought sharpies were cool! Fine tip point! I forgot about the song!
January 11, 2020 at 19:50
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
1) Please keep your cool. Most people don´t know how to cast a spell, so my tendency is to think that this didn´t happen. Bad stuff happens in life and very rarely it is due to a spell.

2) If it is a spell, typically they would create one to break you up the couple and/or cause sexual problems, most likely with the male partner. Again, people have problems in their relationship but usually has nothing to do with spells.

3) There are baths and other things you can do to take away a spell. We will talk about this in Message.

My first reaction would be to say that this is NOT a spell (but I can´t say that for sure) AND that it is easy to uncross the spell, if there is one.
January 11, 2020 at 20:16
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » ancient_astrology
1) ofcourse, i stay cool, no worries
2) Yes, that did happen, because a certain relationship eventually broke, and weird sexual experiences happened, aswell as a lack of sexual fulfillment.
Ps: is just bad combo with people i believe, and attraction of sexual karma.
3) Well, i got a piece of my ex his hair still, and the engagement ring laying around here, might use that for a ritual in case its beneficial, gonn send this dude some descent love and light. honestly.

His birthchart isn´t a nice one, the longer i look, the more i want to puke, and see patterns that make sense. but anyway, god bless.
January 11, 2020 at 20:27
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » MelodicBlu
You don´t need a piece of hair, etc., to uncross, cleanse yourself. You only need a piece of hair if you plan on attacking him.
January 11, 2020 at 20:34
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » ancient_astrology
No attack. I ignore. But putting the pieces of the puzzle together, there seems so be something way more going on behind the scenes, something i have no control over. I could share it with u if you want, but you don´t have to waste your time. It includes horary, something i don´t really master, but we came to some confusing and weird things within two horary scharts of which the answers are total opposites, whilst both the charts are about some sort of same topic.

there is shit involved with 8th house in one chart. and 12th house in another chart.
January 11, 2020 at 21:40
(Aries) ram_goat » MelodicBlu
ever considered visiting an exorcist?
January 11, 2020 at 22:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hey!
Interesting topic.
My mom says someone cursed her family because her cousins have very unlucky love life. Most of them are loners or divorced. Some of them are in relationships but they are very toxic. She doesn´t know how to discover if there´s really some curse behind it.
January 11, 2020 at 22:57
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » darkneptune
Well.. my dad did black magic on my mom, via voodoo, they had used a mirror for that ritual i guess, bc at the backside of that mirror was something written, in his hand writing ´garden of sin´. the shit that was in that mirror once attacked me. i kind of have the same life as my mother, i just hope i dont have to wait till im 55 to suck my husbands dick , u feel me..
January 11, 2020 at 23:01
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Woah, that´s creepy. How could your dad have done something like that? What do you mean by saying you have the same life as your mother? You aren´t happy in love?
January 11, 2020 at 23:11
It sure is creepy.. I have seen something so weird, it was tall, 2 meter high, it was completely black, and holding it´s arms above me and then fell into me, like an attack.
I have been very misfortunate in love.
I became a mother at the same age as when my mom had her first child.
The dad of my child is a psychopath, same as my own dad actually.
My moms ex husband was sun aquarius, leo asc, capricorn venus
the same combo as the love of my life
my ex (dad of my son) practicing black magic (on me perhaps) whilst my dad did black magic on my mom

its all getting bit confusing
January 11, 2020 at 23:19
=====
You are really brave to went through all of that still alive. So many coincidences that had to happen because they have some unknown karmic meaning. Interesting that both men did black magic because men are rarely into it. Take care for your son and protect him from his father. Have you done some ritual of cleaning chakras for you and your child?
January 11, 2020 at 23:26
My son has a specific stone under his matrass , but i dont remember which one it was.. i had bought a protection stone for him also. Besides that i just try to be as much around him as i can and care for him with hugs and kisses and sweet words. I havnt done any ritual, so far my ritual is to not care, because somehow i believe a bit in law of attraction, if i dont believe it, i dont receive it. such as not allowing it to get to me. but if this attitude is a smart move or not, i dont know. I did end up tattooing my own leg, rather gay-ish quote, but i love cheesy meaningful stuff. ´i am safe and protected´. this became my ´ritual´
January 11, 2020 at 23:32
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
A real curse lasts four generation.
In "Sliders" there was a parallel Earth that was all about magic.
Some people have a solid 100% record of relationships that end one way or "the other!"!"!"
Outside of heterosexuality the most common sexual orientation is Lesbianism, men had to have had a role in making that possible in this world!
January 11, 2020 at 23:46
(Virgo) rohini moon » darkneptune
"Interesting that both men did black magic because men are rarely into it"

You think so huh?
January 12, 2020 at 02:25
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Black Magic Woman

The only real Black Magick.

Seriously, that dude is full of shit.

Believe it if You are a fool!
YouTube
YouTube
January 12, 2020 at 02:29
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »