Any Rahu-Moons out there?

January 10, 2020 at 17:24 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Any Rahu-Moons out there?
Hey.

I´m a Rahu-moon. If anyone knows much about Vedic astrology, I´m not gonna get into the the logistics of it, but one thing they do say usually is that us rahu-moons usually always wind up hanging around....other rahu-moons...It seems to just happen organically... I can attest to this. I guess it may be because they are the only other people who can understand our wackiness, perhaps?

My conjunction happens to be in the earth sign of Taurus, which is where rahu becomes exalted. If the conjunction happens in water signs it can be slightly more imbalanced.

Any other rahu-moons out there?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 10, 2020 at 17:27
(Pisces) N_thecat
I only know Hades :152: Moon...
January 10, 2020 at 17:31
(Libra) leorising
I think its same idea of north node in 4th house...
January 10, 2020 at 17:37
(Virgo) rohini moon » leorising
I don´t think so, but I´m not sure what you mean,

Rahu conjunct the moon in any house or sign affects the natives mental state the most as rahu is illusion. If you have it conjunct in the 4th house..it may directly imply a mental imbalance or addiction to the mother. the 4th house is indicative of the home and mother.
January 10, 2020 at 19:39
(Libra) leorising » rohini moon
interesting... i have rahu in 9th, what it could be in your opinion? there is not any planet in my 9th house... but its aries 9th house, mars in aqquarius 7th house...
i said about rahu in 4th, because 4th is usually house of moon
January 10, 2020 at 20:15
(Virgo) rohini moon » leorising
https://beyondthestarsastrology.wordpress.com/…

3/9 axis is interesting...when Ketu / rahu transited through my 3rd and 9th house last year so much changed.. I must say it wasn´t a bad transit for that 18 1/2 months.. I think you have one of the better placements for rahu/Ketu axis actually..

This video may also help to understand even more.
https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
YouTube
YouTube
January 10, 2020 at 21:17
(Virgo) Nani Lei » rohini moon
I am also 3/9. Thank you for the video.
January 10, 2020 at 21:46
(Libra) leorising » rohini moon
I already watched, I love KRS Channel.. I ve watched lot of videos there ...
I ask about my rahu in 9th, because for example: you said that someone with rahu in 4th could be illness of mind ... i thought about my rahu in 9th in Aries , could be someone without attitude ( Aries)
January 11, 2020 at 05:37
(Cancer) TimeLord
Saved by chance.
My Venus and Moon both are 15 Degree away from my Rahu in Gemini(Sidereal) 2nd House.
January 11, 2020 at 17:30
(Virgo) rohini moon » TimeLord
Lucky you!

Everyone here mostly had rahu/Ketu in the 3/9 axis...I wonder if anyone has the nodes in the 1st and 7th house axis?

It´s a doozy of an axis...I tell you
January 11, 2020 at 17:44
(Cancer) TimeLord » rohini moon
Thanks for your compliments!
I´m lucky in a way where most people failed. :4:
January 20, 2020 at 20:37
(Leo) Chiladd
Not Rahu-Moon , but I´m curious to know which house they sit in and do you find yourself being obsessive about what that house signifies ?
January 20, 2020 at 20:48
(Virgo) rohini moon » Chiladd
its in my 7th house - taurus.

"do you find yourself being obsessive about what that house signifies?"

yeah, I´d so say so, to a degree. That´s one of the main significators of rahu...obsession. Everyone has rahu in their chart, it just depends on what house it falls in for the native to detect where their obsession may lie
January 21, 2020 at 04:38
(Leo) Chiladd » rohini moon
Yes , definitely understand and agree. I´ve worked with clients who´ve had Rahu-moon and it seems the obsession´s or OCD they displayed were manifestations of the emotional disharmony they had with the house... the emotional moon at play.

Of course those were the ones who manifested that, not all do . It´s good you see the Rahu-moon in yours and may have a strong grip for the kite ride.

Btw.. I dont do Jyotish readings as my practice. I specialize in Chinese metaphysics but cross reference Chinese with western and vedic on some key patterns.
January 21, 2020 at 04:43
Oh interesting!
It is nice to see someone else following that on here. yeah my rahu isn´t all fun and games that´s for sure...definitely heavy karma regarding relationships
January 21, 2020 at 04:46
Did you ever specialize in Jyotish readings before?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »