Retrogrades Planets: What does It means?

January 10, 2020 at 06:49 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) SagMeister
Retrogrades Planets: What does It means?
Hello everyone, I saw that in my birth chart I have a lot of retrogrades Planets. There s someone Who knows What does It means or that Is able to explain me something more about my chart? Thanks

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 10, 2020 at 19:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I also have many retrograde positions; Jupiter in Gemini in 9th, Saturn in Taurus in 8th, North Node in Cancer in 10th and South Node in 4th in Capricorn retrograde.
Interesting fact is that Mercury went direct just an hour before I was born but I feel his retrograde energy in my chart so much. It´s in Libra in 1st house.
January 11, 2020 at 03:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
A chart with all direct and no retrogrades most resembles a heliocentric chart; Your soul is shown by the heliocentric chart! :81:
The Magi Astrologers believe that when one planet in an aspect is retrograde that it is actually more powerful. I think they were raised with the idea "The customer is always right!" :81:
You have :153: stationary in :173: which is what I have!
That means a planet emphasizing the scintillating stars of the heavens!
January 11, 2020 at 12:52
(Pisces) fishscales
I find the retrograde planet makes its presence felt more internally than externally...

You will be aware of its presence and energy, but others may not see it in you...

At least that´s how my retro Uranus conjunct Ascendant operates...

I don´t appear particularly "Uranian" to anybody... No weird hair, clothes, etc...

But I´m a rebel on the inside... :3:
January 11, 2020 at 14:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Planets going retrograde by secondary progression means that you are now ready to learn more about how that particular planet operates, starting the process of maturity, absorbing information. Going inward with it and figure out how things actually operate in your life.
Planets going direct in progression means that lessons have now ended time to go out and implement what was learned and accumulated, it is ripe. Starting a new journey with more wisdom kind of thing.
These are very slow process, takes years of life in progressions, especially for outer slow planets.
January 11, 2020 at 14:38
(Libra) leorising » Iceblu333
I ve read that Saturn retrograde is someone taking responsibility for your.. for example: Saturn retrograde in 4th .. someone could doing responsibility for your family ( if you were married I could say: your spouse are doing activities for family that in right it could be your responsibility)
(you should do x homework, your wife goes there and has to do instead)
January 11, 2020 at 17:19
(Virgo) rohini moon » fishscales
I don´t know how that would work, but it´s interesting to research, see, I have Mars on my ASC NOT retrrograde. And I know how I am....but if that energy was going backwards on ME as it would sitting on my head, I think my whole personality would be a lot different. But as it is, Mars is my chart ruler, and it´s sitting in its own house.

When a planet that rules the house it´s sitting in, is in said house - it protects that house, they say. So say lord of the 8th is in the 8th, even though it´s the house of sudden events, ups and downs, and death....the ruler who sits there will try and do as much as it can to protect that house.. Owners don´t just destroy their own homes unless they´ve descended into psychopathy...

Sorry all, this didn´t have anything to do with retrograde planets and I digressed,

I do think though that Mars retrograde people dont know WHEN and WHEN NOT TO fight... I think their Martian energy becomes skewed and they will tend to want to fight at the wrong times.
January 11, 2020 at 18:17
(Pisces) fishscales » rohini moon
"I do think though that Mars retrograde people dont know WHEN and WHEN NOT TO fight... I think their Martian energy becomes skewed and they will tend to want to fight at the wrong times."

I am hardly an expert... But I can see the possibility for this..especially if Mars is badly aspected...

On the other hand, Mars retro will also slow down that Martian energy a bit...internalize it...maybe even give someone better control over it...a valuable skill with Mars energy... In that case, it could cause them to choose their battles more wisely... Similar to a Mars in Cap effect...

Like many things in astrology, it could probably go either way...
January 11, 2020 at 19:31
(Sagittarius) Steve Guesshow
Retrograde planet is like a mirror to another world, to the world of past, memories from somewhere at the bottom of our soul. This mirror is like a movie, but all we see is some kind of story, which is definitely not "here and now". We are somehow locked in this picture, just like a button "pause". So we need to overcome this. We need to understand this story, what it is all about. Look at the house in which retrograde planet is placed.
Special case is stationary planet. It is imo much more important. The planet energy "stands", just between the past and the future, it is somehow "eternal" and "unoverpassing". But we must know if it is case when planet comes from direct to retrograde motion or from retrograde to direct motion. In first case, we need to stop, calm down, take a break (in life) and prepare for some change. In second case, we have done all what we could, the past is gone and we need to go straight, step out, and don´t look back. We have to postpone the burden and live freely.
January 11, 2020 at 23:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Olenna
Oh... god no...

Thanks for the information... this is gonna suck...
January 11, 2020 at 23:45
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » leorising
Oh... god no...

Thanks for the information... this is gonna suck....
January 12, 2020 at 14:03
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Why you assume it`s gonna suck?
Progressions are not your natal/general astrology type thing. This is the slow process of soul evolution. It takes decades for you to evolve to another Sun sign lol.
January 12, 2020 at 14:13
Well because I´m dealing with my Saturn transit 8th from the moon...

My life went to shit when it entered 8th from moon. And my progressed chart saying that Saturn will be permanently 8th from moon... I do not want that... basically a life of pure hell and random events...

I wished for that when I was younger but not now... god. I just want to win the lottery or get a good stable job that pays a shit ton that I also enjoy and have a regular life.

I´m tired of 8th house shit happening to me...
January 12, 2020 at 14:21
=====
I understand but this is not gonna be bad things coming for the rest of your life. It does not work like that.
January 12, 2020 at 14:22
I hope not, these last three years have been rough. I can only imagine if this was permanent...
January 12, 2020 at 15:00
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
I´m tired of 8th house shit happening to me.

No kidding, it´s actually the worst.
January 12, 2020 at 15:04
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
The house of "sudden UPS and sudden downs"

Where are the MFin UPS?
January 12, 2020 at 15:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » rohini moon
Yea, I feel for scorpios now.

For your whole life to feel like survival instead of living... geesh, I wouldn´t wish that on my worst enemy....

8th house is a bitch, and Saturn making shit last long or just making you suffer and just not end it... it really sucks...
January 12, 2020 at 15:06
(Virgo) rohini moon » Iceblu333
If that´s not the definition of hell I don´t know what is
February 1, 2020 at 21:42
(Taurus) Bereniqe
hey guys, I have 7 (!!!) retrograde planets on my birthday. any expert want to comment?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »