Share Your Favorite Drugs

January 10, 2020 at 00:48 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Share Your Favorite Drugs
What is your favorite drug? Will you share it with me? If you will share it with me, I will DEFINITELY read your chart. I´m serious. But I want only the good stuff. Don´t give me any funky drugs. Don´t show up at my door step with crack or meth or any of that other shit that people in Florida use. I would take a nice brew of ayahuasca, some ´shrooms, LSD, MDMA, a few buttons of peyote. What you got?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Sort posts:
January 10, 2020 at 00:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user spiral, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds as we previously talked about. Shrooms, ketamine, phenibut.

now read my chart and tell everyone how unique I am please
January 10, 2020 at 02:01
(Pisces) fishscales
:61: :61: :61:... for the title alone...
January 10, 2020 at 03:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Glue... markers... And whiskey...
January 10, 2020 at 03:59
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 10, 2020 at 04:04
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
Fermented human waste?

The things we do to satisfy those Neptunian urges... :61:
January 10, 2020 at 05:08
(Scorpio) RAW
I haven´t done ayahuasca or peyote but LSD, shrooms and MDMA i have. LSD makes me technical??? and its more of a mental thing than what i could tell wth shrooms, shrooms are more natural when its affecting me i feel more loose and natural than LSD. MDMA gives me motivation for like anything, sometimes idk what to do , i want to do so many things, i go from exciting to dead in minutes over and over again , after I´m off of it i feel more connected to another part of me. LSD and shrooms plus MDMA have all made me come to realizations abut myself. i really only use these "drugs" every couple months to see how far I´ve come since the last experience, I´ve done LSD or shrooms like every 6 months for 2 years but I´ve only done them 5 times total and MDMA only done 3 doses, i really found out what kind of music helps me or not with MDMA. Only thing now i will continue to use is MDMA, and only on special occasions. LSD and shrooms don´t interest me any longer , i seem to rediscover things i already knew while on it.
January 10, 2020 at 05:27
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
The Jenkum idea was a fabricated story ,planted by a drug war reformer ,to show that the media will sensationalize any drug story without investigation into the truth.

That must have been almost twenty years ago.
January 10, 2020 at 05:59
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Erinmeow, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Marijuana and mushrooms. Does marijuana even count anymore?
January 10, 2020 at 09:20
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Three and a half days till we lose the :154: & :199: mutual reception, hope you have all your drugs in a Swiss bank vault by then! :23: :63: :43: :41: :39: :22:
January 10, 2020 at 15:03
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » RAW
<< LSD makes me technical???>>

That´s a good way of putting it. I much prefer mushrooms to LSD. I did 500 micrograms of LSD on the day after my birthday and didn´t get a lot out of it. Mushrooms are a different story.

´Shrooms will always be my entheogen of choice, I believe. MDMA is good, but I need to be careful who I do it with.
January 10, 2020 at 15:14
(Libra) leorising
at night i take a bath , i use oil of maracuja (a kind of fruit from brazil), i turn on the fan and watch friends ( i am addicted in this ritual)
January 10, 2020 at 15:37
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Just Say Know!!

America’s drug laws, since 1902 ,
one of the worst public policies in human history.

Smoke ‘em if Ya got ‘em!

Nancy ,Just Say No, Reagan. She pocketed tens of millions of dollars from the Just Say No campaign.
Login
(Log in)
January 10, 2020 at 16:44
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I noticed that tomorrow is Albert Hofmann’s birthday.

The chemist who first synthesized LSD.
He also discovered the presence of lysergic acid amides in morning glory seeds.

Plus did work on the isolation and synthesis of Psilocybin and Psilocin.

Quite the pioneer!
Login
(Log in)
January 10, 2020 at 16:47
(Taurus) nutelina
Life
January 10, 2020 at 19:41
(Taurus) Iceblu333
I forgot to add Paint Thinner...
January 10, 2020 at 19:44
(Taurus) Iceblu333
"I will DEFINITELY read your chart."

:4:Read my chart, dammit! :2: :2: :4: :4: :61:

:75:And don´t just tell me I´m crazy; I already know that. :75:
January 10, 2020 at 20:19
(Taurus) nutelina » Iceblu333
You are far too boring to be crazy. Tell us what did you try in life? Go on, show off. You don´t care what we think of you anyway, agent provo :2:
January 10, 2020 at 20:28
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Lol, honestly just drink my whisky. I say no to drugs, as you can see I don´t need them increasing my craziness.

Was joking about the rest.... well I did sniff a vat of paint Thinner once, got nothing...

So... a bottle of whiskey for me honestly. Nothing else, but Ancient! I played your little game! Read my chart! Grrrrr
January 10, 2020 at 22:21
Haha you are exactly describing why you´d need to smoke a good splif.
January 10, 2020 at 22:26
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » nutelina
Trust me, you don´t want that...
January 10, 2020 at 22:27
Me? I´m right here. You are far away. Give it your best shot :46: :61:
January 10, 2020 at 23:41
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Iceblu333
Let me be clear. I will only read your chart IF you give me drugs. That´s what I said. You can talk all day about your drugs of choice. That´s cool, but it´s the person who actually provides me with drugs that will get the chart reading.
I want ME drugs.

Get me high somebody.
January 10, 2020 at 23:56
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » ancient_astrology
Sigh, I´m not a pharmacist.

I got some expired Goody powders for you that won´t do shit...

Theres your drugs...

And as far as getting high, I have a footstool.

If you are trying to get higher I´ll need to find you a ladder but that will take awhile.
January 11, 2020 at 00:01
(Taurus) IntoTheVoid
MXE, Ketamine (a heavy disassociate), and LSD. I have been clean 3 1/2 years but damn, those were good.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Pisces Pisces
Show calendar »