Donald Trumps birth chart

January 7, 2020 at 05:53 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Dan61
Donald Trumps birth chart
I wonder how to interpret Pluto in Trumps Asc.
Inrersting to see Jupiter in his second house.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 7, 2020 at 08:57
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The pattern involving :156:; :156: is influenced by :154:, :152: is with the south node which has an orb unto itself in a sign influenced by :156:.
:154: is influenced by :152:s sign :174: with :157:s controlling nature very close! :160: in twelfth house is 67% like Pluto in :182:, it ´could´ be confined to dreams!
January 7, 2020 at 09:48
(Scorpio) Dan61 » IIyyaarr13
:172: IIyyaarr13. Thank you:)
January 7, 2020 at 14:54
(Virgo) rohini moon
Yes, it is in his second house but more importantly, it is stationary. Stationary direct, when you have a planet in a birth chart that´s stationary it becomes extremely powerful,not to mention it is rare for someone to have a stationary planet in the first place.

His Pluto is 16 degrees cancer, in his 12th house.
January 7, 2020 at 15:03
(Scorpio) Dan61 » rohini moon
:176: RohiniMoon, thank you. I wasn´t aware of that. Good to know. I will look into it:)
January 7, 2020 at 18:20
(Scorpio) Promethean_Soul
So many things drew my attention in Trump´s chart. First his ascendant conjunct fixed star regulus. Maybe that is why he has leadership ability. By the way I want to say I am not fun anybody. Secondly I saw in his chart sun conjunct north node in 10th house and moon conjunct south node in 4th house. Jupiter in his second house maybe explains very well why he is good at making money. İn his 11th house Venus and mercury can be indicator his very sociable character and why he attracts some people especially republican and conservative ones. Mars with ascendant makes him very aggressive. It is my thought his pluto in 12th house and in leo maybe reason of why he is obsessive about power and fame. His secret enemies can be another powerfull country leaders because.
January 7, 2020 at 21:11
(Scorpio) Dan61 » Promethean_Soul
Yes. I am a beginner. And I am still not able to interpret so much. But i found the chart interesting. Perhaps because most of us know about Donald Trumps life and have even seen him communicating in different occasions. you get to observe his personality.
January 7, 2020 at 21:31
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I always love is Gemini Sun, Uranus in Gemini, and North Node Gemini. Exactly why he’s on Twitter all the time and getting in trouble for having a big mouth. He loves being the Sagittarius/Gemini Salesman and knows how to manipulates the heard with Jupiter in Libra, Neptune in Libra, and Libra in Chiron. He loves telling a good story. He loves putting on a great show with Leo Pluto and Mars in Leo.

We might have known each other in a past life. Ha ha!
Saturn in Cancer he loves talking about the women with Mercury in Cancer and Venus in Cancer. He just gets himself in trouble talking too much and saying all the wrong things. He doesn’t think before he speaks. He just blurts it out.
January 7, 2020 at 23:46
(Sagittarius) Sus » goldenlion32
??? did you try synastry? You must have known him ??

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »