How do you guys interpret stelliums?

January 7, 2020 at 03:48 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) jaderosez
How do you guys interpret stelliums?
What would you guys say about sun conjunct mars conjunct neptune in the fourth house in cap?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 7, 2020 at 08:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
They are rapped up in each other´s energy as well with the ruler of the sign they occupy " :157: "
Fourth house is a dilution factor at :180: in particular! :23:
So there is the effect of too many cooks scraping from their chopping blocks into the bowl! :39:
January 7, 2020 at 08:36
(Scorpio) Dan61
is there any energy hierarchy in the stellium ?
January 7, 2020 at 16:08
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Dan61
:153: is ten minutes of arc between specific signs; It is two-signed!
:153: is also the planet that behaves better in a night chart.
:156: dispositing :160: and in rulership is a hierarchy in and of itself :30: :62: :81: :32:
January 7, 2020 at 20:52
(Sagittarius) jaderosez » Dan61
I´d like to say neptune dominates. I have this theory that the slowest moving planet dictates the energy but the action is that of the fastest moving planet. For example, my personality is like a person that takes actions (mars) in a neptunian.

But with the recent conjunctions in cap, I think I´ve become way more aggressive.
January 8, 2020 at 18:01
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
 "sun conjunct mars conjunct neptune in Cap"

I also have this conjunction, as part of a bigger Stellium (Sun, Mars, Venus Mercury in the 9th house in cap, and Uranus-Neptune in the 10th in Cap).

I think it adds some Aries and Piscean air to the Cap.

Mars makes me sometimes quite impulsive, which is not common for the structured ways of the Cap.
Sun-Mars also adds energy and more drive in achieving one´s purposes. Often these people feel the urge to constantly get involved in smth, to fight for a cause.
It is recommended to find smth worth fighting for, otherwise life will create its own circumstances that will force you to fight and do smth with that Martian energy. And they might not be pleasant.

Neptune makes me a big dreamer as well, deep inside.
You might as well have a talent for literature, poetry, music. The Arts in general.
You also need to do smth with the Neptunian energy -write smth, compose etc.

This is valid for all conj that have a possibility to play out negatively for us.
We need to understand the "character" of the planet (its energy), the areas it governs and its traits and, by our own will, to get involve in situations that require that kind of energy.

Otherwise...the planet will choose its game and we might not enjoy it.

Good luck ?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »