What should i do as a career

January 6, 2020 at 01:06 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user W3rberjagermanjens3n, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

What should i do as a career
Can anyone please help me to know what career path i should choose?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 6, 2020 at 07:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You could be good psychiatrist or psychologist and proffesor from the same field at the same time.

1stH Moon Gem - abilitty to verblize emotions
6thH Pluto :191: Fortuna Scorpio - life goal related to emotional helath care but in context of couple emotions - marrieges - like marriage consultant
7thH Sun Sag - respect and attention for other you interact with, and spiritual guidenes but
SN 7thH - emotional detachment from them - very important for this professional - not to emotionaly attach for the client
Chiro 7thH - perfection in intetaction that comes trough wounding (love and spiritual) that can help other ones in healing...
Jupiter 12thH Taurus - good abilitty for geathering useful unconcious knowledge
Nep-Ur-Mec-Lilith 8thH Capricorn - objective aproach to topic related to love (and generally emotions that are oriented toward others). Intuition, intelligence, mental processes and new approach - all involved here
8thH ruler in 11thH - influence related to 8thH is achieved over Internet.
Mars 5thH Libra - is giving you trust-worth look and
Venus 9thH Uranus - original, pleasent teacher (lecturor) with freash new way of lecturing...
January 6, 2020 at 13:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user W3rberjagermanjens3n, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you very much, i´ll try and apply that to storytelling which is something i really like, you have no idea how much you helped, thanks again
January 6, 2020 at 14:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » W3rberjagermanjens3n
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m glad it helped you!
You´re welcome :15:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »