Venus/Mars sextile?

January 5, 2020 at 18:33 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) rohini moon
Venus/Mars sextile?
Was curious since Sextiles are a positive aspect in a chart, what else can be said about a Mars / Venus sextile? I´ve heard the basics, but would be interested in hearing others input.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 5, 2020 at 22:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
My last post on forum. Hopefully forever.

This description is for transits, but you can imagine from that what is happening in natal or synastry with such aspect.

""
Keywords: pleasure, reciprocity, magnetism

What a great time to throw a party or to attend any type of impromptu social event. A good time will be had by all. This transit is much more amenable to play than to work so if possible, take a day or two off from the daily grind. We feel friendly and affectionate today, assertive but not aggressive, and there’s plenty of animal magnetism in the air. Just about everyone is in an excellent mood, and we’re all skillfully making those connections that can seem like such a struggle at other times. Right now, we give and receive with equal skill. Emotional and sexual needs are coordinated to create or enhance successful relationships, especially ones in which physical attraction is already in place. We’re in a space to appreciate others´ skills and contributions and to let them know about it. For all these reasons, negotiations go very well and diplomacy is certainly a better route than arguments or ultimatum.
""
https://new.theastrologer.com/plane…
January 5, 2020 at 23:12
(Virgo) rohini moon » MarvinReal
Why Marvin why? Don´t go.

Interesting info... from what I´ve heard it has a lot to do with sexuality or something, but I´m curious to know the deeper effects of this than the mundane I guess
January 6, 2020 at 02:12
(Cancer) TimeLord » rohini moon
I have Venus Trine Mars but I don´t feel it because orb is too wide of 6°.
January 6, 2020 at 06:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I understand this Ve :198: Ma as light creative aspect that only gives us good ideas that can be realized (on some other way).

Venus stands for creativity, senses, physical needs and Mars for action, materialisation...

Since sextile is not that powerful but it is supportive aspect, this synesis is mild and can be a very good "idea generator".

(Composite) In sexual context it gives light atraction that can be seen as pleasent and gentle rather than passioante.
January 6, 2020 at 16:54
(Virgo) rohini moon » Moon_Queen
I get it, it´s more like you have it -or something - in you, but you have to work with it more... Where as the trine isn´t anything that needs to be finessed out, it´s simply there.
January 6, 2020 at 19:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » rohini moon
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is how I understand :78:

I hope I won´t be completly confusing but:

As I figure out, whole natal chart is alredy in us, like filter for reality that is partially creating our own reality, so we simultaniusly receive tasks (what to do) and tools (how to do) and that is only thing we can see in charts. Our part of job is to recognize it and do it.

Two people percieve same event completly diffeently according to their starting settings visible in natal chart and relative settings visible in progressions and transits.

So, if you give same elements of reality to 4 different people, for example one piece of paper:

Natal Venus*Mars will have some nice creative idea how to make something out of that but not enough power to acctually do it.

Venus:194:Mars will always see obstacles and blockages in creative processes

Venus:191:Mars will have an idea and will do it directly, spontaniously and naturally

Venus:193:Mars will have an idea and will find the way to do it indirectly.
January 6, 2020 at 19:51
(Virgo) rohini moon » Moon_Queen
Not confusing at all. It makes perfect sense... You´re very good at explaining ??
January 6, 2020 at 19:57
(Virgo) rohini moon » rohini moon
I can also attest to that being true in my case, I have a lot of ideas, yes, but actually executing some may be another story for another day. ?
January 6, 2020 at 20:11
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Moon_Queen
The symbol for sextile here is like an eight pointed star, a six pointed star would be more appropriate, also if the sextile is important than the semi-sextile is also important; Have to have the same degree covered twelve times over!
January 6, 2020 at 20:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
I also think that all planet interact with each other no matter what angle they build but these major angles produce more critical effects...
November 12, 2021 at 11:58
(Taurus) Rosincvist » IIyyaarr13
We recently had :153: :198: :154: from signs good for :155:!
A few people get to have opportunity aspects galore!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »