Never been in relationship

January 3, 2020 at 23:19 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Slasv, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Never been in relationship
Hi, as you can read from the subject I have never been in a relationship before and i feel like i am a little bit late. Of course there is no certain age to be in relationship but i wonder why it is taking so long because i actually want to be in one. And this platform is really helping me to have better understanding of myself so thank you very much.I wonder if you can see my chart and if there is a time that will indicate my relationship.

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
January 4, 2020 at 08:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´m also 19 and I´ve never been in relationship so take it easy. You create your life like you want, no one has right to tell you how you should live. Many people our age are in the same situation. :3:
January 4, 2020 at 08:33
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » darkneptune
System message: Post has been written by user Slasv, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Totaly agree with you, thank you for your answer. I hope you find love!
January 4, 2020 at 10:12
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Slasv
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
At least they have some early dating practice. I only looked at them. :4:
January 4, 2020 at 10:15
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I thought that Turkish ladies are supposed to be married at 19y. :63: Thanks for educating me it´s not that common anymore. You have very interesting chart, by the way. :15:
January 4, 2020 at 10:23
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thank you, you too.
Btw, we share same aspect Mercury square Neptune. Do you have problems with concentration? Is it difficult for you to pay attention? Is it hard for you to express what do you feel or want to say?
January 4, 2020 at 11:23
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
Yeah, that is another way to look at it. :1:
January 4, 2020 at 11:27
=====
I think you don´t know Turkey very much if you think turkish girls should be married at 19! Turkish girls are well educated, modern women only they can decide when they will be married.I hope you can search more about Turkey and learn more! And i wonder why did you think my chart was interesting? :1:
January 4, 2020 at 11:30
=====
It is definetly hard for me to explain my feelings for sure but i never thought it has to do with this aspect but maybe it is. In term of concentration, i didn´t have much trouble actually. You know i always had good grades in school etc.
January 4, 2020 at 11:37
=====
You know, my knowledge is limited to the Ottoman empire, and the endless waiting for joining the EU. There is a good friend, Sinem, here. Most of all planets are in corners (main angles of the horoscope). That´s quite powerful. Study about yourself. :1:
January 4, 2020 at 11:39
=====
Nice.
Well, I had problems in school with grades and I still have with concentration because I hardly can focus on reading and learning. I agree with you about feelings, I really hardly express them. It´s like I have some barriers which stop me from doing it.
January 4, 2020 at 11:47
=====
Yes, i can understand that many people only know those things about my country. That is interesting of you to say that these are powerful. I definetly feel some energies and that´s way i needed to find a way to understand myself better. And this platform is really helping me. But you know it is complex to get to know yourself.But i will do my best. I wonder this corner thing is a bad thing or a good thing? Can you explain more, thank you very much :1:
January 4, 2020 at 11:49
=====
Yes exactly. I feel that too. These barries...some people know me as a cold soulles person and it really breaks my heart.
January 4, 2020 at 11:55
=====
Exactly. I mean, my Libra asc makes me positive at the first sight, but no one can feel my deeper emotions and it´s hard because just like you said everyone thinks I´m reserved but that´s just my mask.
January 4, 2020 at 12:00
=====
I know tremendously more than that about Turkey, don´t worry. I was joking.

More common term is an "angle". The Angles in astrology are the Ascendant, the Midheaven, the Descendant and the Imum Coeli, located in any of the twelve signs of the zodiac.
January 4, 2020 at 12:00
=====
You also have moon in pisces that can create a lot of emotions. I get you, i have similiar things too in my chart. Like i have moon in scorpio and asc in gemini.
January 4, 2020 at 12:03
=====
:4:

Hm, i will definetly search more about angles thank you!
January 4, 2020 at 12:05
=====
Careful, it´s not "angels" ?
January 4, 2020 at 12:08
=====
:15: :4:
January 4, 2020 at 12:18
=====
Yes. Actually I´m emotional but I don´t show it to others. My Saturn in 8th house makes me reserved and distant from others.
January 4, 2020 at 13:45
(Pisces) fishscales
Whatever you do, don´t get in a relationship for the sake of being in a relationship...or because it´s something you or anyone else thinks you "should" be doing...there is no correct "time frame" in which one should be in a relationship...everyone´s karmic circumstances are different...

Wait for the person that feels right...Trust your gut...

No astrology neccesary...
January 4, 2020 at 14:22
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Thank you for your wisdom words! I hope i can find that feeling :1:
January 4, 2020 at 21:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user David Evans, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Honestly you are better off not having one yet. I have experienced some very short yet shitty ones.

All you can do is move forward right?
January 4, 2020 at 22:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user goldenlion32, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
For one thing You’re 20 in 20/20 so you’re quite young. With Sagittarius Pluto conjunct Chiron in Sagittarius shows you will transform your relationships. Which means there’s some significance in making a huge difference in your relationships.
I can say pretty much this happen to my life where everything was transformed internally and externally. Which with Sagittarius in the 7th house it may be someone from another culture or country. With Uranus in Aquarius in the 10th also shows an unconventional relationship which can mean many things. Just different from the social norms.
Pluto will also draw those with Mars or Pluto in your life. Which can be combative at times. Especially with Aries in the 11th.
North Node Cancer/South Node Capricorn is your first Nodal Return Now. Which you’re becoming an adult and probably just beginning relationships.
January 5, 2020 at 00:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user kanya29, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Reading sidereally (using whole house), transit Mars has entered your 7th house Scorpio since late December 2019 which gave you a passionate desire to be in a relationship so you are perhaps actively looking. Seeing your chart and dasha period, a relationship may manifest during the Jupiter-Mars(bhukti) period in early 2021; Mars aspecting 7th from itself, Jupiter aspecting 7th from itself. You may find someone from your homeland (lord of 7th in 4th).
January 5, 2020 at 09:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » David Evans
=====
Exactly! :15:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »