Florida Is Its Own Astrological Category

January 3, 2020 at 04:09 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology
Florida Is Its Own Astrological Category
When examining charts one must take into account many variables. However, if you know the native was born in Florida one must throw away the usual considerations. For example, if Saturn is transiting the 12th house and the person is from Florida, you know one thing: the person is DEFINITELY going to jail. If Neptune is transiting the 9th house and the native is from Florida, one can assume without doubt that the native is going to snort glue in that period. If Jupiter is transiting the 2nd house, and the native is from Florida, the native is going to spend all of his money on Lottery tickets, lose and be living in his car. If Mars is transiting the 3rd house and the native is from Florida, he´s probably going to stab his brother. If Mars is transiting the fourth and the native is from Florida, he´s probably going to stab his father. If Uranus is transiting the 8th house and the native is from Florida, you can expect a mass shooting in Tampa.

I could go on, but maybe you have your own special astrological delineations for Florida.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
January 3, 2020 at 08:46
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
???

Apparently every country has this weird places, where terrible and surreal crimes of all kinds occur, some atrocious, some plain stupid or funny.

Usually these places are correlated with with poor economical indicators and poor education.

But it doesnt´t seem to be Florida´s case ?.
Their GDP looks quite sexy.

So what´s the explanation? The heat? ?
January 3, 2020 at 09:59
(Taurus) dani_mae1
What transits would we be looking for when they get their guns to shoot at the hurricanes? I do believe there was a group who vowed to shoot down Irma lol
January 3, 2020 at 11:55
(Pisces) fishscales
The perils of living on America´s penis...
January 3, 2020 at 11:55
(Pisces) fishscales
To be fair, alot of this stuff could be said about people from New Jersey as well...
January 3, 2020 at 13:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
:4: :61: :61:
January 3, 2020 at 14:00
(Libra) leorising
I had lot of fun at Florida, my relocation birth chart has a stellium at 5th house there... I will come back soon !!!
January 3, 2020 at 14:40
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » dani_mae1
<<What transits would we be looking for when they get their guns to shoot at the hurricanes? I do believe there was a group who vowed to shoot down Irma lol
>>

That´s hilarious.
January 3, 2020 at 15:06
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I would expect no less from a state that had Voldemort’s brother as Governor recently.

The saying I was taught in Florida is “ Come on vacation and leave on probation.”

Photo of the last Governor of Florida , Rick Scott.

Pile of corruption! :19:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
January 3, 2020 at 15:20
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Luna Alba
<<Apparently every country has this weird places, where terrible and surreal crimes of all kinds occur, some atrocious, some plain stupid or funny.>>

It´s hard for me to believe that there is any place in Romania that is as bad as Florida. Of course, I don´t know much about Romania. So what is the place in Romania that is similar? Transylvania comes to mind. However, let´s be clear. It´s much classier and cooler to be a Vampire than it is to fight hurricanes with guns.
January 3, 2020 at 17:50
(Virgo) rohini moon » dani_mae1
"What transits would we be looking for when they get their guns to shoot at the hurricanes? I do believe there was a group who vowed to shoot down Irma lol"

LOL. Oh my.

Talk about being mentally delayed.
January 3, 2020 at 18:54
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ancient_astrology
Vampire stories apart, Transylvania (also known as Ardeal) is the most orderly, beautiful and worth visiting region in Romania, actually ?
And I´m not saying this just because I´m Transylvanian ??

Still, we have a county called Vaslui.
No luxurious beaches and palms, but the same wide array of crimes and characters á la Florida.
Between the absolutely horrendous ones, there are hilarious episodes as well ?

Two weeks ago an entire building of 10 stores was evacuated under the suspicion of gas leak.

People leaving there called the authorities because of a persistent smell. The air become irritating and they could barely breathe.

People were really scared. Everyone left the building and they were all crying, because of the smell.
Authorities had to intervene using gas masks.

After a few hours, the measures showed normal levels of gas.

It turned out that one of the neighbours wanted to have roasted chilli peppers ???
So he put 20 chilli peppers in the microwave, thus the irritating smell that spread in the entire building.

The authorities found him on his balcony, barely breathing.

He declared that he just wanted to prepare a spicy dish for Christmas ???
January 3, 2020 at 19:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Oh god this hilarious. I had forgot how crazy this country is, being back here after 15 years. Dear lord i hear some stories on the news.
Unfortunately i live in this crazy region, it is worse than other places in Romania. Vaslui is pretty damn bad though :61:
January 3, 2020 at 19:40
(Scorpio) ancient_astrology » Olenna
OK Olenna, let´s hear a crazy story from you about Vaslui.
January 3, 2020 at 19:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » ancient_astrology
=====
I don`t live there but it`s near by. It is one of the poorest and uneducated places in the country. No stories come to mind now, not particularly from there, just in general this country can be crazy. People are colorful, to say the least.
I don`t watch the news but i hear things just from passing by the tv at the wrong time lol. I will post if i remember or find something funny.
January 3, 2020 at 20:03
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » Olenna
I didn´t even watched the news in years, especially the 17.00 o´clock. I bet its awful ?.

Anyway, Vaslui is an inexhaustible source of both horror and humour.

Still, Thomas, what you should keep in mind is that it is also a source of drop dead gorgeous women ??
January 3, 2020 at 20:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Luna Alba
=====
Oh yes the women here are gorgeous.
My mom watches that, and then wonders why she`s always stressed out about calamities, she`s a Virgo lol.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »