Need help understanding

December 26, 2019 at 03:28 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Cap Aquarius
Need help understanding
I starting studying how to read natal charts not long ago and really need help with interpreting my current (today 12-25-19) transit chart

I’m experiencing family issues (manipulative father and enabling mother) and am hoping if anyone can provide insight with aspects/planets/transits/ANYTHING that can help me better understand what’s going on in my chart so I can better navigate my way through this tough time.

DOB: 01-22-1986 8:31pm Glens Falls, NY

Thank you for your time <3

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 26, 2019 at 08:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Nothing special in transits, I looked at progressed chart ...

You have a progressed Mars :191: IC in secondary progression and also progressed Moon 1stH (approaching middle - culmination)

This means that some issue (something related to siblings or some bug in communication) that started in 2012-2013 (most likely march 2012) (prog - Saturn :191: Mars 3rdH; Moon MC :194: AC) hit you hard emotionally...

That thing was cooked deep inside until now, when progressed Moon (emotions) came to light (almost mid of 1st house) to give you clear feeling of what is going on...

Prog Mars IC is there form 2013 to give you more energy to clear eventual family issue but you were not aware of those until your emotions finally discovered it for you.

end of Feb 2012

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…;

now:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/h…;

transit for 26.12.2019:

Today :151: :191: :152: :191: :156: 4thH is giving you positive base for understanding your emotions completely, that have a power to lead you to the same core of problem. See what exactly is hurting you and how...formulate it and go, talk about that...

Mars return 3rdH :198: 5thH Mercury can help you talk and think strait and clear so you can solve problem by simple communication with ones that are "problematic".

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Scorpio Scorpio
Show calendar »