Mars vs Venus, fight! But scientifically please.

December 22, 2019 at 15:59 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Mars vs Venus, fight! But scientifically please.
You can´t feel the gravity of the Sun yet Pluto still orbits around it, Venus will always be +- one sign from your Sun sign.

What is the probability of Mars according to your Sun?

What´s the general idea, planets are like clockwork? So they keep the time how accurate?
YouTube
YouTube

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 22, 2019 at 18:38
(Taurus) nutelina
"And so, this is what we think is going on or at least did go on when the Sun and the solar system, the original solar system which did not include Saturn, Earth, Mars, Venus, it included maybe Uranus and Neptune and maybe Jupiter but nobody knows really." 49:51
YouTube
YouTube
December 22, 2019 at 21:27
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » nutelina
I fell asleep during the first video; I would have woken myself up snoring during the second video!
The dirtiest word ´if´ ; What if :152: & :155: swapped places so that red would be the colour of the sky every 28 days instead of Indigo!
The male y-chromosome was more of a Y-chromosome when Mars was an Earth orbit crosser and not just a frigid ball of talc.
Time travel back to when Mars was a convincing Earth and the Earth looked like a genuine health hazard!
Lahmu and Lahamu
Nergal and Inanna
:97: :98: :45: :34: The medievalists who believed that :154: made a spirograph type motion would of :28:ed at the revival of ancient deities!
December 22, 2019 at 21:29
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Z-pinch - I kind of already assumed somehow that matter is built this way. The matter is Plasma (Ether) moved by the wave (EM or whatever...) (in this case squeezed)

An interesting fact is that Venus has no magnetosphere and Mars has a very low magnetosphere and it is believed that Mars shares his magnetosphere with Earth...

This is all confusing including diameters of those first 4 planest and their wacky order from the Sun.

Besides this, Venus in manifestation has a pretty aggressive nature. Let´s be honest to say that the "female" principle is actually conquering one willing to spread (active) in the material domain and the "male" principle is more defensive and protective...(passive).

Why Misogyny was so popular in history - because people hated the deranged "female" principle that was ready to do everything for more, and deranged Venus is actually conqueror and archetype of greed.

Venus is a God of conquering war and Mars is a God of defensive war...
December 23, 2019 at 01:56
(Pisces) fishscales » Moon_Queen
"Venus is a God of conquering war and Mars is a God of defensive war..."

Can´t say I agree with this exactly...

Regardless, I do agree that Venus can be a conquerer... Just in more subtle and refined ways... Think of how a woman can conquer a man through Venusian wiles... This is something Mars has a very hard time defending against...it is even a theme in the mythology of Venus/Aphrodite..

And Venus is good at achieving its goals through softness and diplomacy... But still aggressively, if you look at it in terms of going after what she wants...

Libra has been called the sign of the iron hand in the velvet glove... This can be a good descriptor of how Venus operates at times...
December 23, 2019 at 19:05
(Taurus) nutelina » IIyyaarr13
Thanks! I guess I must be really diligent then, getting this from a Taurus! :2:

But you can´t explain any of it :2: :21: To me it makes a lot of sense since I´ve been wondering about outrageous conspiracy theories. Plain and simple Mr. Taurus. :7:
YouTube
YouTube
December 23, 2019 at 19:10
(Taurus) nutelina » Moon_Queen
Let´s not discount feminism, who knows what our precious Venus thinks of that! :45:
December 23, 2019 at 19:11
Wait, misogyny, wasn´t that invented by the church of Rome?
December 23, 2019 at 19:19
Now wait a minute, just wait a minute, you are giving this an impressive spin! Who conquerors which heart first? Let´s be specific with words here please, to conqueror means the other side has to surrender. I know this is English specific but it is very important to know the exact meaning of words in order to get to the bottom of any truth.

But you are very right on most points indeed, it´s just the perspective is slightly biased I´d say :3: We have been setup to go against each other from almost the very beginning of our civilization. The family is the most basic unit but maybe a tribe is the most natural.

And let´s not get side tracked and talk all human sciences here; this is about mostly about physics and accurate history not psychology. But I do appreciate your genuine input. It´s very refreshing.
December 23, 2019 at 19:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
No, it has roots on the second page of Bible "exaction from heaven".

Eve (Venus principle) was initiator of all that party.
Eve instantly developed will for power (a sort of greed) after snake promissed her wahtever she promissed her...

If snake spoke to Adam (Mars) he would probably defend the tree...
December 23, 2019 at 19:22
(Taurus) nutelina » fishscales
Right, so having stated previous arguments, what makes Venus as a planet get dragged on by the sun? What makes Mercury have such a fast orbit? Just size and gravity? And what does retrograde motion exactly mean? Isn´t it like looking at a spinning wheel with a strobe light at a slightly different frequency so it appears to go backwards?
December 24, 2019 at 16:05
Oh but Snake could be Birkeland current!
December 24, 2019 at 16:49
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Well Mars is all hyped up and looking like he came from an old Steve Reeve’s gladiator movie.

Venus is all soft and alluring.

Mars just can’t resist the charms of Venus so they fall in love and settle in Hackensack New Jersey.

Very scientific....especially the Steve Reeves part! :61:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 24, 2019 at 19:34
=====
Could be :63:

But I personally think that snake metaphoricly represent "primitive" part of CNS.

Spinal cord, Medulla, Pons and Limbic system. - all those together have snake like anatomy.

"Snake head" is limbic system where we have short memory from where we have automatic reaction to things around us and that is where "triggering" is happening...

This mechanism acctually protect us physicaly and if it works in normal condition that´s fine. Only when we start trippin and pumping ourselves with irational fears of wahtever, it has power to makes asseholes and bad (animal-like, unconcious) people out of us. All bad actions are coming from some form of irational fear.
December 24, 2019 at 22:12
Oh... Yes, that a good one, the reptilian brain.

You mean the evening news? You think they actually try to manipulate us?
December 24, 2019 at 22:13
(Taurus) nutelina » Leo Moon
You will NOT hijack this thread I dare you! :2: :61:
December 25, 2019 at 00:56
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » nutelina
Ok....it’s Christmas. I will refrain from further insurrection! :4:

Happy Christmas nutelina! :4: :1:
December 25, 2019 at 09:21
=====
Fear is the most powerful controlling tool. Our, noway society is built on fear. Fear of dying alone, of rejection from "society" that is decreasing our chances to survive physically and on and on...

But OK, this is great, fear done its job, and that was great job indeed (we got all together, aren´t we?) nothing evil :37: that is just simple principle getting people in one place...

Point is that, (I´m afraid) that the principle that brought us together (active) has no ability to keep us together ...

We can get together out of fear but if we try to maintain out of fear, that is impossible, since we will start to fear from each other and grow in distance and what have we done? - nothing...

I personally think that next social evolution step is love and empathy ...
People gather together out of fear but maintain together only out of love.
For Humanity Love is inevitable, sooner or later, love as principle will became dominant - "it´s evolution baby" :13:

Venus that connected us via sexuality and physical, existential needs will be eventually replaced by Moon that is connecting us via love, empathy and emotions...

Eastern world, especially Japan and Korea, are already on that track, since they already developed respect for Moon-cult.
Western world is still, Venus oriented (over-sexuality and expansionism) but it is all OK...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »