help me with a Surgery date

December 17, 2019 at 20:02 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Google it
help me with a Surgery date
I am having elective surgery between jan 4 and April 1. what would be a good date.

dob: aug 12 67
time 17:44
place selma TX

the surgery will be in Miami FL

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 17, 2019 at 23:17
(Aquarius) nikkia
I´d look to the zodiac Moon cycles. You can google it...lol.
Keeping in mind which body parts are ruled by sign. There are days the are NOT good for surgery or certain body parts. Other days are fine.

So, I´d check the moon cycles and then schedule your surgery accordingly.

I hope this helps. Best wishes .
December 17, 2019 at 23:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nikkia
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was on operations several times, and except of one occasion, were all others in "wrong time". Well, there are usually complications and it could takes more days to fully recover, but I survived. So unless you are really unlucky, nothing bad can happen. Your life source always prevail.
December 17, 2019 at 23:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
And if you are really unlucky, you would die anyway, just not in hospital, it´s predestined.
December 18, 2019 at 00:03
(Aquarius) nikkia » MarvinReal
So true, Marvin !

I´ve had several emergency surgeries in life- threatening situations. There was no astrological luxury to plan a date... or hospital... or doctor.... or surgeon. I was fortunate to be placed into good medical hands and I was ´lucky´ to survive. Although odds we against me... Life source prevailed.

Just recently, in mid October, I had a less dramatic, ´small´ surgery that I scheduled according to the body part and moon cycle. I had the luxury of choice.

The surgery went well and my healing exceeded the surgeons expectations. Although I was told 3-6 months for full recovery, I´m all better now :) 2 months to the day.

I think I chose well.
December 18, 2019 at 00:52
=====
Glad to hear that your healing is going well, nikkia.

Did you were hospitalised inside hospital for two months? Or did you went home? Did you were able to return to work and live like previously, after how long?Which body part was affected?

In my case, I had gall bladder stones in last 10 years, about 3 operations within one year, all of gall bladder. One week in hospital and then one month in home care. After few months it was again. And then again. Before and after nothing.
December 18, 2019 at 01:06
Oh my goodness, Marvin, the gallbladder is rough stuff !!! So much pain !!!
(I actually had to have a perfectly healthy gallbladder removed. Go figure. No gallstones for me :2:

I´m fine, thank you !! No hospital this time. This recovery was supposed to 3-6 months but I healed in 2 months. Very happy about this. :75:
December 18, 2019 at 01:20
=====
Was it about breasts?
December 18, 2019 at 01:23
Nooooooooo

No lady parts involved, either.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar