How can a relationship work based on only a few progressed connections?

December 16, 2019 at 12:28 (UT/GMT)
(Sagittarius) ANNICK92
How can a relationship work based on only a few progressed connections?
Hi Everyone!
I have to admit, that I am really new to this. My sister showed the site years ago, and since then, I sometimes check my actual boyfriend´s progressed synastry chart with mine to see, is he the one...:)
I´m in a relationship with my boyfriend for 5 months now, it is not that brutally passionate love, but a more sober one. Sometimes it fires up, sometimes its a bit more silent, but I think we are a good match in lots of areas of our lives.
If it hadn´t been for me, it could be a perfect one. But my jeaolousy can do a lot of harm to this relationship... There is a big age difference between us: 7 years. And as I am his first girlfriend, I have lots of trust issues. However, my partner seems to be very loyal, who could never cheat on me.
His birth date: 8:00 AM, 12/12/1999 (Hungary, Budapest), mine: 03:00AM (Hungary, Budapest) 11/12/1992 (dd/mm/yyyy).
We have a caving sports club, in which there is a lot of activity. Whenever a new girl enters this club, I feel fear, and check their progressed synastry with my partner... and I see, that they have a lot more stronger connections..
So my question is: is this important really? What happens with those relationships that do have a potential, there are connections that show affection, but then new persons enter our lives who have strong conjunctions with my partner´s synastry etc.
I have to admit, that I even don´t know what to search. I only search for Mars/Venus/Sun/Moon connections, and I seem to interpret any connection as a positive one...
Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Regards,
Aniko

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 16, 2019 at 18:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes, that´s a good point. Unfortunately, you cannot change decision of gods assembly even if it´s a silly decision. You cannot even prevent other girls from having better charts than you have. It´s called astrological discrimination or astro-racism :*-*/
December 16, 2019 at 18:50
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hmmm

Composite, sidereal :151: :191: :154: Scorpio is alredy dificult enough, when it is about intimate raltionship, since it usualy gives various kinds of insecurities and fears and if we add there bunch of challenges in the form of young good looking girls, it gets really nasty...

You also have 5thH Aries :152: :191: :155: that indicates patronizing aspect, like one has call to discipline other..

This relationship looks like you both play parents to each other...

You cannot control life. If you do not like the situation it is not about the situations it is about your choice to be part of it.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »