calculating degree advancement geocentric/heliocentric

December 15, 2019 at 16:21 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) reddclay
calculating degree advancement geocentric/heliocentric
Hello,

I have Venus at 18 degrees 29 minutes in Virgo. I want to calculate certain degree of advancement of this planet heliocentric and geocentric 137.5 degrees over time.

I want to do the samething for any chart for Venus, Mars and Jupiter for 137.5, 150 and other degrees.

How do I do it?

Where will Venus be sign, and degree 137.5 degrees from 18 degree, 29 minutes in Virgo?

I´m just using this as an example.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 16, 2019 at 20:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
December 16, 2019 at 23:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
December 16, 2019 at 23:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MarvinReal
=====
December 17, 2019 at 11:25
(Pisces) reddclay » MarvinReal
For example

18°Vir28´ plus 150°

equals

5x30°+18°28+5x30

equals

18°28´ Aquarius

-------------------------------

This doesn´t show me how you arrived at 18°28´ Aquarius

Can we try it again please?

Lets do a planet at 26°35 Virgo advancing 137.5 degrees. Lets do two advancements of 137.5 degrees so I am certain how you are doing this.

I know that 137.5 is 120 degree (30 x 4) Plus 17.5 degrees. All the degree advancements I need to do are non traditional aspects and I know of no software that does it.

Where would this planet be at 120 degrees from 26 35 and then adding the 17.5 degrees.

I contacted one of the trainers of one of the major astrology foundations to teach me. She said she would show me but I needed a scientific calculator and ephemeris generating sofware like Solar Fire (I have) and without she couldnt´ show me how to calculate these non-traditional aspects. I can do it by counting on my fingers but it is painstakingly slow if I have to calculate these out for multiple years.

So if it´s easy math, could you just two iterations of 137.5 from 26°35 Virgo. Apparantly, not alot of astrologists do cycle work.

Do i need to take the degrees and convert to decimal?
December 17, 2019 at 11:33
(Pisces) reddclay » reddclay
My guess this isn´t something most astrologers do and the average layman astrologer never calculated advancement of planets at all because they plug in natal date and date of transit. Very few books on calculating the numerical cycles and even looked at some astrology math books that they use to certify astrologers and didn´t find this.

I will pay a professionally trained astrologer to teach me this but it´s more than just adding because there is the difference between the degree, the next sign cusp (calculation) and depending where it is in the sign, changes how many signs it needs to advance and every new reitieration is different.

So just two iterations to show me.
December 17, 2019 at 12:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » reddclay
=====
December 19, 2019 at 21:31
I think I´m making some progress because I am close to your final answer but still don´t understand what you´re doing because how I am doing it doesn´t match what you´re doing but arrive at the same answer.

So please let

Let me show you what I´m doing and then ask you to clarify what you´re doing.

I am trying to calculate a planet at 26°35´ Virgo advancing 137.5 DECIMAL degrees. Therefore I convert, 26°35´to decimal and I get... 26.58 decimal degrees.

26.58 is 3.42 degrees from the sign cusp, 1 degree Libra.

Now I travel 120 degrees more which is four signs, 4 x 30 degrees (120 degrees) and now we are in Aquarius. 1 degree Aquarius.

I have travelled 123.42 degrees to get to the cusp of Aquarius.

All I need to do is travel 137.5 - 123.42 decimal degrees more (14.08 degrees) to arrive at my destination which is 14.08 decimal degrees Aquarius. All I need to do now is convert back to zodiac degrees to get to 14° 4´ 48" which is slightly off from your 14°05´ Aquarius. I’m using this calculator in pink

https://www.fcc.gov/media/radio/…

so I’m off slightly. What’s wrong?
December 19, 2019 at 21:55
Now I´m going to reply directly to your post to try to understand what you´re doing and show you where there is some missing information. I tried to be very very specific by describing exactly what I´m doing, tell you when I´m using zodiac degrees and when I´m using decimal degrees.

Your first question, have I tried an online calculator? I know of no online calculator that calculates the placement of a planet after any degree advancement. Do you? Or is your question to me, did I use a calculator to convert from degrees to decimal? If so, yes and I showed you the link. If there is an online calculator that does the former, would you share?

Now here is where you totally loose me.

You write:

5x30+26°35´+120+17°30´= 150+120 is 270 plus 43°65´ which is 44°05´ =

You don´t tell me what you´re doing. You just show me an equation assuming it´s evident to me. You are probably getting the right answer so I assume you know exactly what you´re doing, but the way it´s presented, it is skipping an explanation. Unless you tell me why you are adding numbers like I did in my post, it´s not clear.

Let me show you

Why are you multiplying 5 x 30 (150) when I only want to travel 137. 5 degrees?

and then you are adding 150 degrees to 137.5 (which you write a 120 + 17°30´) Why would you add 150 degrees plus 137.5 degrees?

This is probably my comprehension issue but if you wouldn´t mind trying it again and be very specific and telling me why you are doing a calculation, I´d be highly appreciative.

You write below

in total ... is a looot = 300 plus 14°05´ = should be 14°05´ of the eleventh sign, because 300/30 is 10 signs full = 14°05´ Aquarius

You wrote loot? Do you mean loop?

I will study your work again to see if I can glean what you´re doing and why you are travelling 300 plus 14°05´

---------

As for your commentary that astrologist are incredibly lazy. It might be so but what I see is that astrology textbooks do not often discuss astronomy and astrologists actually dont´ understand the astronomy. I don´t want to be that person so you´re in luck, you have a receptive student.

Astrology texts and the thousands of youtubes rarely ever look at the cycles, and people go right for interpretation, transits, progressions, solar arcs etc... IN the branch of astrology I´m studying, cycles are 1st importance and then observe the effect instead of using cookie cutter definitions.

Thus since you can do this stuff in you´re head, do you have any books that you recommend?

What on Wolfphram was useful for you specifically? I had never heard of that site but did browse through it. What calculators did you find useful in your astrology work?

I wouldn´t mind doing this all in my head, most people don´t ask, and many astrologers admit, not being good at math or looking at the astronomy. I´m interested. So I´m all ears...
December 20, 2019 at 12:18
=====
December 20, 2019 at 14:59
ASTRASTRO-SEEK ADMINSEEK Admin, (Taurus) Petr9
you might use this Traditional calculator:
https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/t…

and set your own "custom Ayanamsa" (advancement) to opposite value: -137°30´
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
December 20, 2019 at 15:07
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Petr9
=====
Hi, I think he wants to calculate positions for extraordinary aspects. 137.5° is so called ´golden angle´ from what I googled so he perhaps wants to calculate some experimental aspect. He also mentioned 150° which is Quincunx, available on astro-seek.

I am missing Semi-sextile 30° for example.

He would like 137°30´ and some other custom aspects.
December 20, 2019 at 15:14
=====
Or to calculate ideal partner having Venus 137.5 degree away from his Venus? :4:
December 20, 2019 at 15:30
Marvin is on the ball!! He took the time to look up what I was doing. I like that and I appreciate him helping me.

I will look at that custom calculator. Thanks for posting it. If it gets me close, it might be useful

These aspects, and I only gave two of the important aspects are indeed related to the golden ratio and are coded in the Kabbalah and the Hebrew Alpha-Bet and their corresponding gematria. I won´t bore anybody the process required to decode but these series of golden ratio aspects have great importance because they give away the top and bottoms to certain markets and their cycles which are hidden. I will check them out for humanistic astrology at some point but for now they have HUGE implications for financial and mundane astrology. And they have HUGE importance in understanding and timing social and political changes that won´t work using traditional aspects. Because GOLDEN RATIO is everywhere. And good luck trying to use outer planet conjunctions in geocentric.

So many have tried and failed trying to connect astrology and the markets because they didn´t look deep enough and they tried to use their humanistic training.

These aspects have worked perfectly for the last 8 years. The software I want which does it all for you, and all the planets and correlates it with the markets (hint: it doesn´t work for all the markets) costs 4 grand but does ALOT more.

So I am forced to learn how to do certain calculations that solar fire and kepler don´t do and the makers can´t even answer the question.

So MarvinReal gets a gold metal for his patience.

I have to study your last posts and I´ll reply. Just don´t have the time now.

How did you know I was calculating Venus? Did I tell you? Not just Venus.

I tried using this freeware, but I couldn´t figure it out and wasn´t working quite right on my old computer.

https://astrowin.org/se_aspectarian…

Anybody who figures it out and explains to me. I´ll privately give you a reward and show you how to apply these and which markets they work perfectly on.

Fair exchange. But privately.

I´ve never seen anybody on an astrology forum crack the code. I just need help with basic calculations but the esoteric stuff, I figured out after alot of hard work. Yep, laziness gets you nowhere. I don´t mind admitting a little problem with zodiac math, but if I set my mind on it, I wont´ give up.

I´m flabbergasted after writing to apparent top astrologists, you know the people in charge of the astrology associations, it turned up a blank.

So I gotta go back and reread your stuff Marvin and your last post. But I´m getting closer. Appreciate it bruh!

I´ll check out the traditional calculator later. I´ll just add a decimal it if it doesn´t take the golden ratio aspects. It doesn´t have to be perfect because the turn in the market happens within two or three days of the heliocentric or geocentric advance, but the calculation should be perfect and then I have to rely on some very basic technical analysis to confirm the turn.
December 20, 2019 at 15:44
By the way, I´m an energy healer, heavy duty chiron and nodal configuration.

If you still suffer from dyslexia, I can give you some tips. But you´ll have to do the work and be open minded to the world of energy. Not that hard, but has to be done daily.
December 21, 2019 at 09:35
(Pisces) reddclay » Petr9
Astroseek Admin.

Thanks for that calculator. I´m basically doing a tailored Progression not unlike a secondary progression or solar arc except these aren´t a day for a year. wish it was that simple. This seems to only calculate aspects between planets on a chart. It does not progress the planets.

I am tracking progression of planets using ancient aspects that have been lost by modern astrology and not carried through the traditional aspects. And I track the progressions of cycles of synodic planetary pairs.

Unfortunately all the software and calculators do not take these into account. Only mundane and financial astrology software. Like Dane Rudyar calculated the lunation cycle into 1/8´s
Login
(Log in)
December 21, 2019 at 09:57
Marvinreal,
You seem like you have alot of astrology skills. I looked at your past posts. sidereal, heliocentric techniques. There is always the guy on a forum that looses everybody when others are looking for somebody to read their natal or tell you how bad the President is without an astrology chart (why are those kind of posts totally devoid of astrological analysis allowed on an astrology forum?)

Anyway, since you have so many techniques, I don´t have to explain cosmobiology to you or midpoints.

Here´s a chart I did last April anticipating november 12

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3b/…

Go ahead. Pull up a chart of Disney for November 12th. Kind of a coincidence huh?

It´s not what you know. Or how much you know. It´s how you use it.

Did you know JP Morgan once said “Millionaires don´t use Astrology, billionaires do.”

Paul Tudor Jones got rich tracking fibonacci retracements/ cycles based on the cosmology.

They used to track the planets in ancient Babylon and etch in stones the price of commodities and it´s relation.

Everybody can track the 4 phases of the moon. Have you ever tracked the hidden fibonacci aspects of the moon?

You wouldn´t know if you do. Do you know why silver is ruled by the moon, and the Sun is ruled by gold?

Harmonics

Funny, how the full moon arrived at the bottoms and the new moon at the tops. Life is full of coincidences.
Login
(Log in)
December 21, 2019 at 10:55
=====
Does it makes sense to you? I want to finally get off from this topic.
December 21, 2019 at 10:57
=====
And delete my nickname from all of your posts please.
December 21, 2019 at 12:28
Dude something triggered you. Once I brought in money, you got triggered. Know thyself. That is the greatest purpose of astrology. Money is a trigger for you. I´ve been studying human and group psychology since I was 18 years old and trained in a dozen alternative psychological paradigms.

Thanks for your help. We´re, me, is finished here. Astrology forums not my thing.

But the astroseek site, and all it´s tools, are some of the best on the web. A custom progression calculator and I II leave the staff my inheretence money and tweet the site to Donald Trump.

Please moderate your political forums. If no charts, and no astrological support of people´s views,it ruins the forums, turns off more experienced astrologers and cheapens astrology. You can hate Donald Trump but that has nothing to do with astrology. And people should use the proper rectified charts.
December 21, 2019 at 15:58
=====
There were many useless scammers before you here and that´s nothing new. Give Donald a proper ass penetration and rectify yours.
December 21, 2019 at 16:46
your anger and aggressive language undermines any credibility you think you have as an astrologer. It makes you incapable of honest and objective analysis especially of yourself. Most people have a censor and are able to contain their aggressive thoughts. NOT YOU!! I hope you don´t practice this in real live because this is a very poor advertisement. It´s probably why you spend all your time on an astrology forum because clients are hard to come by.

Mars debilitated?
December 21, 2019 at 16:55
=====
Mars in domicile!

So you think that an astrologer don´t get angry about scammers wasting his time?
December 21, 2019 at 16:59
No, I think your scorpio ascendant and your admission that you have childhood trauma makes you ineligible to be in a healing profession until you heal yourself. Your repeated comments about running away is you trying to runaway from yourself. What good does astrology serve if it can tell you that you´re broken, yet you have not looked for the solution to heal your wounds? Instead your project your anger onto others because you´re not ready or mature enough to look at yourself. I´m not the first person you trolled. Your track record on the forum is telling.
December 21, 2019 at 17:07
=====
Exactly. My track record is telling, as you admired and worshipped me previously. You´re blocked!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »