Parents astrology

December 15, 2019 at 11:10 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Slasv, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Parents astrology
Hello folks! I don´t know my parents birthdays and i wonder what you can tell about them looking in my natal chart.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 15, 2019 at 14:48
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello

Both parents are very supportive toward you and they want to satisfy your every need on daily base. Mars between Mother 4th and father 5th house :198: 6thH Venus.

You probably feel great pressure from them to learn and to be perfect.1stH Jup :194: Mars :194: Pluto 7thH.

You like and admire more father figure (Sun 5thH good aspects) but your Mother is more present on your everyday life and you have better communication with her even sometimes it gets intensive (Uranus :194: Moon :191:Venus :191:Mercury)
December 15, 2019 at 14:51
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
System message: Post has been written by user Slasv, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Wow just wow,this couldn´t be more true. It so amazing to see how astrology makes easy to understand your self and your life. Thank you for replying! :1:
December 15, 2019 at 15:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Slasv
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You´re welcome :74:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »