Cancer obsession

December 13, 2019 at 09:33 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Slasv, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Cancer obsession
Hi people, i just discovered such an interesting thing about my chart and i wonder what you think!
Since i was 11 or 12 i am interested in astrology. And i don´t know why but i was always jealous of cancers. Like i knew deep down i wanted to be a cancer and i had so much envy of them.Recently i found out about draconic chart and guess what! I had my moon, venus, mercury in cancer. And that moment i felt like it all made sense. What are you thinking? :2:

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 13, 2019 at 16:14
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Your signature sign is Aquarius according to astroseek!

Welcome to the club! :181: :3:
December 13, 2019 at 16:21
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user Slasv, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I actually never relate to aquarius ?
December 13, 2019 at 16:24
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
You are a Cancer North Node trine your Moon in Scorpio; that´s "Cancer" enough for me, all right, :-)).
December 13, 2019 at 16:25
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Davis212
=====
Thank you for replying! :1:
December 13, 2019 at 16:58
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Slasv
System message: Post has been written by user Davis212, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Sure, :1: :15:
December 13, 2019 at 17:05
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Author, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Well, that´s a new one.
December 13, 2019 at 17:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Author
System message: Post has been written by user Rosa‏‏‎ ‎, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I was about to say the same, lol.
December 13, 2019 at 17:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Wannabe Aries" here :5: :171:
December 13, 2019 at 17:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Author
=====
:4:
December 13, 2019 at 17:19
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Moon_Queen
=====
Aries is such a cool sign!
December 13, 2019 at 17:29
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Slasv
Aquarius is Your signature sign according to astroseek.

Just reporting what it says.
December 13, 2019 at 17:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
=====
Yeah i know, thank for replying! :1:
December 13, 2019 at 18:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sarah1982
System message: Post has been written by user Author, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
It´s not all it´s cracked up to be
December 13, 2019 at 19:53
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Sarah1982
Sarah1982, same here, I have Cancer rising. I have a love-hate relationship with it. I like that it makes me caring, intuitive, and sensitive, but the hard part is I feel everything very intensely, emotions run deep.
December 13, 2019 at 20:27
(Aries) ram_goat » RunnerChic85
One of the lessons for cancer and cancer placements is the need for
structure. Structured emotions. Cancer emotions are a wild free for all.. free fire zone. You have to control that, or all you express to others is "crazy" and to your inner self "chaos". Nobody with cancer placements likes to believe this, instead they wish they had a different ASC or moon, but which has better chances of changing? The things I mention, or your birt time/place..

There is treasure to be mined in all placements, but also challenges getting to it. With earth sign placements the gold is buried deep in a granite mountain range and needs lots of picks and dynamite to uncover.

Cancer gold is buried deep in a very wet swamp. Start to dig and the hole floods. But with technique, maturity and patience you can reach the gold. It sits there, waiting.. whether we manage to find it or not.

I don´t blame my cancer placements for things.. I blame ME for not exercising self knowledge, maturity, circumspection, being the "adult" when that is what the situation requires of me. But for some people it is easier to wish for absurd or impossible things, and this is more reasonable to their minds.
December 14, 2019 at 15:02
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » ram_goat
Nobody with cancer placements likes to believe this, instead they wish they had a different ASC or moon, but which has better chances of changing? The things I mention, or your birt time/place..

Good point, we´re born the way we were for a reason, and we need to learn to channel the energies we were given.

The world needs more people with cancer-qualities--sensitive, emotional, nurturing, but it´s easy to let emotions run wild and consume you--I´ve noticed this with a lot of water people. It´s a wonderful gift that needs channeling. When I was younger, if was like that hole that keeps flooding, like you mentioned above. As I´ve gotten older I´ve gotten better at keeping a hold on emotions, but I still feel things more deeply than others.
December 14, 2019 at 21:19
(Taurus) nutelina » Moon_Queen
Wut? Why? :21:
December 14, 2019 at 21:28
(Aries) ram_goat
Have you ever considered covering yourself with asparagus spears and hollandaise sauce?
December 14, 2019 at 22:28
(Leo) Sarah1982 » RunnerChic85
Exactly. That´s how I feel about too.
December 14, 2019 at 22:29
(Aries) ram_goat » RunnerChic85
As I´ve gotten older I´ve gotten better at keeping a hold on emotions, but I still feel things more deeply than others.

Well, the best opera singers have a 5 octave range..

Piano has 8-12..

nobody thinks either one defective or bad or flawed for their great range.. they are considered flawed if they don´t have this range..

I think cancers just have great emotional range and can feel emotions other people will never in their lives- ever.

how´s that a bad thing? being the "least limited" having the "greatest range".

but on average the world is content with about a 3 octave emotional range, and few people make the mental effort to step outside that norm.
December 14, 2019 at 22:32
(Leo) Sarah1982 » Author
Why not? I´m curious why you would say that :1:
December 15, 2019 at 09:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sarah1982
=====
Because, like everything that pop-culture fixates on, the coolness factor is vastly overstated. Granted, it might appear so to outside observers, but I don´t think the internal state of the person reflects the appearance. At least that´s my personal experience.
I heard someone explain ASC in Scorpio experience in terms of "Life as War". And it seems that is pretty correct in some roundabout way. The way someone relates to the world takes on a hostile approach. A deficiency in connection to all that surrounds us. The world seems dangerous.
How someone responds to this perceived hostility can vary from individual to individual, either through some disproportionate competitiveness and assertiveness to "get them before they get you" (Mars).
Or through some stoic, intensely brooding facade to put another degree of separation between the inner self and the rest of the world. (Pluto, maybe.)
To not go off on a tangent, the bottom line is, it might seem fun but most of the time its not.
Be happy for what you have. :1:
December 15, 2019 at 10:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Being a Pisces I´m not dangerous enough as I want to be :5: :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »