Am i compatible with Anything Military.

December 12, 2019 at 23:57 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
Am i compatible with Anything Military.
Ive been talking to my folks and they have been specifying to me that my best bet for my future is the Military like the Airforce. what do you guys think. Is my natal Chart compatible that?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 13, 2019 at 00:21
(Aries) ram_goat
Nothing special in your chart indicating military.

But, if you could make out the time & experience something that would lead you to be more mature, responsible and a better provider, it could be a good experience, but there are other things in this life besides the military where these lessons could be learned.

As with almost anything, it comes down to attitude and desire to do this and not some other thing.

Depending on your circumstances in life, it could provide some good structure and discipline and stability, if lessons in this have been lacking in your life. You got some cap aspects that indicate a need to grow in those directions, and your second house looks none too stable.

Joining the military is a contractual agreement. If that contract can be structured in such a way that it favors you, and your growth, education & development then it´s as good an idea as anything, but there´s nothing about your chart that shouts military career. Your 10th house is empty.

houses 1,2,3 and 9 have a lot of action in them. Higher development, development of the personality, income stability, and your relationship and image within the family and community..

if joining the military would help you develop in some ways with these things, then go for it. Or find the same challenges elsewhere in the civilian world.

If you decide to sign, I´de select my MOS based on these same questions.. it is a contract after all. If they assign you to be a shit shoveller, you are stuck shovelling shit for the duration of the contract, so read carefully and sign carefully.

Recruiters lie and screw people all the time, to pump their numbers.

I don´t see how going in as less than an officer in the US military is really worth anyone´s while anymore.. for enlisted guys, it´s just a job in a camo uniform for most.. and some money for college later.

So read and sign carefully and think about what´s in it for you. The USAF already knows whats in it for them, and they´ll get their pound of flesh out of you one way or another in any case.

December 13, 2019 at 17:43
(Aquarius) Amdash » ram_goat
I had a feeling about that too. I´ve been constantly approached to the topic by my family of course and it always seems to mess up what I believe in bout myself and my relationship with them regarding the topic had hand.

That and the docrinated system of Education. ?

You mention that 1 2 3 and 9 are active, and with 2 I´m not surprised? but can you tell if possibly 5 or 10 will come into its fruition.

If not, do you have any advice on how I can activate them? I know that´s a bit much and I hope you can forgive me for pesstering.
December 13, 2019 at 18:13
Hat whole development of personality really hit me home right too. I´ve notice that my reserve ness always seems to betray me in the times I don´t need it.

I´ve always preferred to be my Aqaurius Sun personality a lot more than my Scorpio asc or cap moon. ( honestly I´m not sure which one of those is in control of the whole reserve ness energy but Id like for it to stop sometime soon.)

I feel it betrayes me when I´m with the group of my choosing. Then again, I am in a group of older guys who have a lot more in common with each other than with me, yet Ive always felt including because I´ve been in a good place with them in terms of us making stupid jokes and me helping get a business started so we can go touring.

In Your opioin or anyone else who comments. What steps should I take to make personality seem soiled. Less changing. I know that is the thing a Scorpio asc would do but isn´t there a way to turn it OFF.
December 13, 2019 at 19:13
(Aries) ram_goat » Amdash
You mention that 1 2 3 and 9 are active, and with 2 I´m not surprised?

not "active", they just have planets in them as opposed to being empty and having nothing in them..

but can you tell if possibly 5 or 10 will come into its fruition.

No, but you can. Just observe your transits..

I´ve always preferred to be my Aqaurius Sun personality a lot more than my Scorpio asc or cap moon. ( honestly I´m not sure which one of those is in control of the whole reserve ness energy but Id like for it to stop sometime soon.)

It could come from any of those signs. Being reserved is not bad per-se. What is it really keeping you from communicating to those around you? If you look at entertainers on stage, there so many millions of them, all with different personalities, yet they manage somehow to communicate with their audiences. You have not figured a way to do this with the "audience" of people in your clique? Seems you are complicating something rather simple by overthinking it.

December 14, 2019 at 08:12
Where do you think I can observe my transits? Or better yet how?
December 14, 2019 at 08:20
(Aries) ram_goat » Amdash
go to your profile and use the site tools to generate charts of your transits..
December 14, 2019 at 09:44
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Quasi-Military religion, Scientology, some news says it is a sinking ship! :23:
You could proudly salute as the prow points heavenwards! :41:
The more punctual posts mention the cadent houses, Gauquelin found they counted! :44:
Never has the number of new soldiers serving at the same as their parents been the case before! Consider the possibility that civilian life would never be for you again! :81:
December 14, 2019 at 10:00
I wanted to tell you that I just looked at my transit and I am slapping my hand on my head saying to myself this is literally everything I am going through at this very moment. And I am very stunned. I don´t know why I am still stunned at how accurate astrology can execute certain things that are going within the scenes of my life.

But first and foremost I would like to say thank you very much for giving me that information it has been very helpful.

Also, wow, most of this is scary accurate. Really I´m just overstating but this is freaking amazing. But now I definitely know I need to assessed accordingly the present as well as the future week that is to come.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »