I Can Never Stay Organized

December 10, 2019 at 20:30 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) RunnerChic85
I Can Never Stay Organized
Hello, I´ve just felt so scattered and disorganized lately, and this is causing me a lot of anxiety and irritability. All my life I´ve struggled with organization, but it´s been especially bad lately. I have so much on my plate right now in terms of kids, their school, appointments for all of us, work, and Christmas coming up.

I´m taking on some leadership roles at work, which I´m honored they´re giving me, but I´m afraid my scatteredness will mess it up. Is there anything in my birth chart or transits that could indicate problems with organization, and what can I do to get stronger in this area? I feel like this is the one thing holding me back in life.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 10, 2019 at 22:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Moon_Queen, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
hello

It looks like you do not have a problem with the organization since you´re blessed by nicely aspected 6thH :180: :159: and organizational skill are your natural one as long as you do not pay much attention to the topic (as long as you act intuitively)

What is a problem here is already present transiting 6thH :156: that will stay there, in 6stH, until March 2020 bringing you a lot of joy and new everyday experiences, a lot of new lessons (you will probably learn new skills ...) which is not that bad at all. The thing that actually filled your cup is :151: that entered your 6thH about 3 days ago and it will stay there next 32days.

Sun itself is not giving you anything special, it is just making you to pay attention to the field of everyday activities (work, organization...) which is in your case counterproductive since your natural way of dealing with everyday tasks is intuition.

Try consciously to focus on something else, other than thinking of that how is hard for you to organize and I hope it could help...
December 10, 2019 at 22:22
(Pisces) N_thecat
I guess it´s a Neptune thing.

I found in your chart Sun trine Neptune aspect nad you can read in description:

"This harmonious aspect gives people sentimentality, good relationships with other people and good manners. These people like to get involved in charities, they are creative and they like art and a pleasant lifestyle. They have great imagination, intuition, spirituality and a sense of harmony.

However, all their activities lack order and structure (these people are just "floating" through the structure of life)."

My mom Has 2 or 3 Neptune aspects with personal planeta and she is veeeery untidy person.
December 11, 2019 at 00:39
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
You don´t have much in mutable modality; If no one had left papers left lying everywhere when I was 3.2 years old I would have never found out that I could read upside-down before I was taught to read under God-awful fluorescent bulbs! :25: :44: :63: :43:
December 11, 2019 at 00:52
(Pisces) fishscales
Honestly, alot of what I think you´re experiencing is part of being a parent, plus... Tis the season...adding the holiday stuff to everyday parenting/family duties can be a heck of alot on one plate...efficiency/organization may suffer... Stress will increase... I think that´s normal, and to be expected...

But since you asked the question, I figured maybe you were experiencing a little "extra" this year, so I looked at your transits... Two stood out as being possibly related to the issues you mentioned:

Neptune conjunct Jupiter: can expand confusion...make things a bit misty/foggy... I would not call this transit conducive to organization, put it that way...

Mercury square Mars: Although quick, Mercury is pretty precise and meticulous... Mars may be throwing a wrench into that with the square... An aggressive "attack" on Mercury´s detail oriented nature... It may cause you to rush and be impatient, causing organization to suffer...could create some impulsiveness...This transit could also cause nervous tension and irritability...

But again, don´t be too hard on yourself...holidays, plus new work responsibilities, plus the daily rigamarole...it´s alot to handle... Make sure you are treating yourself well and getting some quality "intensive" relaxation in whenever you get the chance...
December 11, 2019 at 03:21
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Moon_Queen
Thank you Moon_Queen...interesting! I do notice when making decisions, everyday tasks, even speaking/leading, if I just go with it naturally, things go really well. It´s when I start to overthink what I´m trying to do that things start to get messy.

I need to train new employees over the next couple of weeks. Instead of overthinking, like "should I say it this way or that way," I´ll make sure I know the material I´m training well, and then let the conversation flow intuitively.

Good news about the 6th house Jupiter...we are actually getting new work coming in. What it is, I don´t know, but it´ll be interesting to find out.

I´ve also been nominated to lead my department´s activities team. If I get it, I´m both excited and nervous. The last few years I have been just trying to stay above water with my young children, and work was simply to get a paycheck. Now that the kids are getting older, and I have more energy, I want to take on new and challenging responsibilities.
December 11, 2019 at 03:27
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » N_thecat
Thank you for this...that does sound like me. I like to be involved in a lot of things, and I´m the type to have several projects I´m working on, but it´s hard to structure and finish them.

As for untidy...yes, I´ve struggled most of my life with this. A few weeks ago, my van needed to be towed to the repair shop--I´m sure they were in for a surprise when they saw how messy it was :6: It´s sort of a light-hearted joke in my family, that how can my brother (he´s also a Leo btw) and I, raised by the same family, be so different. He´s very meticulous, everything is spotless, everything is in order and has a place. I did both of our birth charts, and now our differences make sense--he has a ton of Capricorn in his chart!
December 11, 2019 at 03:38
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » fishscales
fishscales, thank you for the encouragement . Yeah, things have been intense. We have Christmas coming up of course, my brother and his family are going to be in town, and then two of my kids have January birthdays we need to plan parties for. On top of that, they have hockey three days a week.

I´m definitely making it a point to try to do something for myself to stay centered. My thing is I go out running (hence my username :1:)...oddly enough, it relaxes me (my husband says I´m nuts for that though :2:).

Interesting about the Mercury Square Mars...I´ve definitely been feeling more impatient lately.

Hopefully when the transits and the holidays pass, things will be calmer. I´ll just try to stay calm, and what I´ve been doing is wherever I´m at (my work desk, etc), is a thought pops into my head about something I need to do, I write it down, immediately. I´ll also make sure I take time to enjoy Christmas, hockey games, and birthdays, rather than always thinking ahead what I need to do next.
December 11, 2019 at 11:06
(Taurus) nutelina
Non astro answer:

What really helps me focus is staying away of sugary foods and juicing turmeric root. I don´t drink coffee but it should be good. It´s like adderall :4: And if you´ve seen Netflix "Take your pills"... You know exactly what I´m talking about. It´s a biiiig market $$$

Astro answer:

I can see your concern, Cancer rising too, having a Leo friend with Libra moon, she seemed to have to do everything on a high level, like Aries, Leo can be extremely demanding perhaps, also on itself, image? And Libra moon is all about relationships it seems, so funny, lately met a few Libra moons and suprise suprise it makes them all libra like but with a stable or compatible sun sign underneath... If Leo and Libra is as Aries to Gemini you two must complement each other :61: So I´d say Air signs tend to be scattered, Aries with Gemini moon OMG, talking about a demanding talker, organizing work, kids but she needs workers... :4: Maybe you should employ your kids more and let them be self reliant? Incentivizing them for being mommies extra right and left hands :75:
December 11, 2019 at 16:51
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » nutelina
Thank you nutelina ?

Thankfully I don´t eat a lot of sugar. I used to, but then I´d have wild fluctuations in energy levels. Amazing how when I cut it out, I quit craving it.

Adderall and Ritalin have been pushed on me when I was younger. My mom said no way, and I´m grateful for that. Im not a broken person that needs fixing--I just need to know how to work with what I got. We´re all different and have our strengths and weaknesses.

My gosh what you mentioned (astrologically) is true. I do push myself to do everything on a high level--I´ve been told to slow down and chill many times :1:

Interesting about the Libra moon--after finding out I have this, that makes so much sense why most of my friends are Libras and Geminis! My last relationship before I met my husband was with a Libra sun, and my husband is Taurus sun with Libra rising! Such easy-going, fun people to be around.

Trying to get my kids to help out more around the house--my oldest is getting more self-sufficient, and that helps. The two middle ones though--I swear they´re allergic to any type of work.
December 11, 2019 at 18:30
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » IIyyaarr13
I agree, those fluorescent lights are awful, and they´re everywhere now. I get migraines if I´m under them too much--I can only imagine they might affect my organization too.
December 11, 2019 at 18:50
(Taurus) nutelina » RunnerChic85
Funny you mention that, I found out I must have been vaccine injured when most of my scattered thoughts just vanished after a heavy metal detox. I was 34-35? Talk about wasted time!! Stuff I could remember and have almost perfect recall. I never had that. And all those years of psychology and self help became pretty moot when the rusty engine got cleaned again. ??

Limitless FTW!
December 11, 2019 at 18:52
Oh you are electro sensitive then as well. Ever tried putting things in cables and airplane mode? No blue light before bed etc. ? LED and LCD screens are notorious for that.
December 11, 2019 at 23:10
I´ve heard of detoxes but never really looked into them or tried them. Interesting about the heavy metal detox for you and now you´re able to think more clearly. What does it involve? Any side effects when doing it?

As for the blue lights, I have a feature on my phone where I can turn it to red light. It´s much more pleasant to look at. Unfortunately I work under fluorescent lights all day. I´ve been noticing that when I have too much caffeine, or I´m sleep-deprived, the lights bother me more, and I´m more likely to get a migraine.
December 12, 2019 at 21:29
https://www.quicksilverscientific.com/… this one I did. Worked pretty good :117:

No nasty side effects really... It was all good.

Migraines can be from a lot of things... not on expert on those... blood pressure? Perhaps liver detox? I frequently visit mercola.com love the guy such a sweetheart.
December 12, 2019 at 22:22
(Pisces) N_thecat » RunnerChic85
>"Thank you for this..."

:15:

It´s good to read astrogical descriptions - these on Astro - seek are fine :1:
December 13, 2019 at 15:36
Thank you--just took a look at the link, $760 though, yikes! I´m sure there has got to be something cheaper.

I notice with my migraines, lack of sleep is a huge trigger for me. I´ll have to take a look at mercola.com.

I just found out I got the lead position for my department´s activities team--I absolutely have to stay healthy now. I had a streak back in September where I was getting a ton of migraines--they´ve since dwindled down to maybe once every couple weeks. I can´t have those if I´m leading a team.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »