what does anyone know about Venus Scorpio ?

December 10, 2019 at 19:04 (UT/GMT)
(Cancer) Trevor77
what does anyone know about Venus Scorpio ?
Im curious about this placement regarding what these individual´s are like socially and towards relationships of any sort, including family

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 10, 2019 at 19:06
(Libra) leorising
i have this venus retrograde... but it will be in direct moviment in october 23th 2020...
i am very secretive person... i dont like to share things of my life at public... i have about 2 persons knowing about my life... but not all...
if i love someone is very deep feelings... i have mercury conjuct venus... i used to keep thinking a lot about issues that have hurt me ... often come back to my mind ...
:68:

edited: i try to control my parents (venus at 4th house)
December 10, 2019 at 19:08
(Cancer) Trevor77 » leorising
okay. ta :15:
December 10, 2019 at 19:09
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
What house this aspect falls in also has an influence.
December 10, 2019 at 19:23
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Trevor77
Yea, like Leorising said, I have a friend with this placement. Very secretive or tries to hide things or just takes on emotional stuff, and I think prone to have to deal with scorpionic people and situations...

She has to deal with me... And I´m a bottomless pit of craziness... She has another friend that´s done some/dealt with crazy stuff too... So yea.

Relations with scorpionic people... And secretive as well...
December 10, 2019 at 19:26
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
hmm..what do you mean? I´m Venus in Scorpio 11 degrees. I have high openess to experience on the Big 5 personality test. I´m not sure it go with Venus in Scorpio. I have North Node Aquarius and Uranus in Libra in 3rd and 7th house and Sagittarius Sun and Neptune in Sag. So this would be more the freedom fighter, explorer, activist, advocate, social work, social reformer.

Venus in Scorpio to me is more Introversion and deep emotions, deep intimacy, deep love, what I´m really passionate about. Which because Venus is Scorpio tends to be painful at times since Aries in Chiron aspects it.

When I´m in relationships with other people I´m quite deliberate who I choose to hang out with as friends, romantic partners, sexual partners. I´m more about soul connections and if I don´t feel it with emotions or intuitively I feel disconnected from others.

I´m usually the observer and listen. In the right platforms I´ve very extroverted with the Leo/Sag, but if I don´t feel comfortable I will stand back and watch.

Depends on where I´m standing. In educational platforms I´m usually very active. With family I´m not so active and that´s because of 4th house of Scorpio. It´s more about privacy, confidentiality, and usually get disapointed in the family environment.

Technically, I just have different shades of Aries/Scorpio in the home with the masculine or dating experiences. Usually when I was younger would get into more than I do now that I´ve matured and understand how works in relationships.

Usually with most women I´ve been wounded more by them then actual best friends. I have a weird soul intention where men tend to be around me more with Mars and Jupiter in Scorpio. I sometimes think some of that is the Aries in Chiron aspect to Venus.

I do find some women once in awhile I get along with, but for some reason usually on a large scale it´s never really worked out to well on their part. I can be very nice and do everything and go out of my way.

Ha ha...probably my weak spot. I think pretty much it´s because Mars usually attracts the Moon in Scorpio and they tend to be in opposition of my Moon in Taurus. So I´ve had to learn the difference between operating out of the solar plexus and the heart chakra. Two different things when you´re talking about Venus (Libra/Taurus) and Venus in Scorpio.
December 10, 2019 at 19:34
(Cancer) Trevor77 » goldenlion32
Im looking primarily for controlling character :1:

Looking at your chart you have prominent uranus, which isnt controlling at all quite the opposite id imagine
December 10, 2019 at 19:37
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Iceblu333
thanks for insights on the secretive that makes alot of sense too
December 10, 2019 at 19:38
(Libra) leorising » goldenlion32
we that are leorising, and we have ruler of 10th house in 4th house. the women we meet in our career have problems with their mothers... and so its difficult to have good relantionship with them ( I solved my problems with my mother to be free)
venus in scorpio could have problems with other women because venus is in Detriment
December 10, 2019 at 19:40
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Trevor77
Yea, she´s the person to tell your secrets too... But I don´t know when she´ll implode from all the dark crazy shit that people have been through... That´s been told to her...

But she seems to enjoy it... So.. I just tell her...

She´s never gotten golf ball eyes when I´ve said something so... It is what it is.
December 10, 2019 at 19:42
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Trevor77
My Mom was a Scorpio and until she grew older and wiser was quite controlling in her attitude and actions.

It was much to her detriment.

Like Scorpio can, she transformed .

Hold things too tightly and they slip out of reach.
December 10, 2019 at 20:23
(Aries) ram_goat » Leo Moon
Hold things too tightly and they slip out of reach.

Yep, like trying to hold water or sand..

Only thing in life or astrology we can control is ourselves..

But try convincing a Scorpio or a Cancer of that.. or a Virgo.
December 10, 2019 at 20:52
(Cancer) Trevor77 » ram_goat
Some great responses, very educational as usual.

I dont normally ask about the planets in signs, but venus scorpio I think is an interesting one, especially with the secret side.
December 10, 2019 at 21:22
(Gemini) stigmí
I still remember my friend with venus in scorpio, how lovely she ate prawns and how she enjoyed to twist off their heads x)

I think it is very symbolic x)
December 10, 2019 at 21:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
A question is very vague, because you should see a whole picture. Separately Venus in Scorpio may be more obsessive and controlling, but it could be as well myself projecting it on the other. For Gemini Ascendant you would not be happy with it.
December 11, 2019 at 00:24
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The Celeb Astro Search Engine lists 99 men with eighth house Scorpio Venuses; Jon Voight is the most popular and Thor Heyerdahl is listed at midmost popularity!
This is very similar to a previous question! :115: :47: :85: :21:
December 11, 2019 at 01:12
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
My mother has a Venus and a Mars in Scorpio. When my grandfather remarried after my grandmother died, my mother was extremely mad at him.

She has good relationship with her sister and cousins.

I wouldn’t call her direct. She’s very passive. She does everything she can to avoid arguing. As a result, she’s very much into manipulation.

I wouldn’t particularly call her social. She’s a total homebody despite having Sun Moon and Mercury in Libra. She likes to do a lot of baking.
December 11, 2019 at 01:53
(Pisces) fishscales
I think it causes someone to seek out peak emotional experiences in love... Although they would rarely admit it...
December 11, 2019 at 07:33
(Cancer) Trevor77 » Iroquois Pliskin
Libra likes to get busy at home too, with making it look nice, and anythin that makes it more homely they will do it
December 11, 2019 at 07:35
(Cancer) Trevor77 » fishscales
venus scorpio take all there relationships seriously thats for sure, so the emotions tend to be very intense from what I gather
December 11, 2019 at 07:37
(Cancer) Trevor77 » MarvinReal
Hey Marve! the only thing my gemini asc likes is reading, talking and thinking, anythin else its not interested lol
December 11, 2019 at 07:45
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Trevor77
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know. Ellusionist noticed that too. Btw you forgot music and astrology. Maybe games and news.
December 11, 2019 at 07:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
Leorising has black widow placements too. I was scared having sex only once.
December 11, 2019 at 07:51
(Cancer) Trevor77 » MarvinReal
music and astrology deffo, games wise I like the point and click adventure ones like Myst and monkey island. my pluto trine mercury likes mystery games and maybe you do too being virgo!

I like reading news if it interests me, maybe my aries moon kickin in
December 11, 2019 at 08:42
(Libra) leorising » MarvinReal
:61:
Vênus in scorpio? Mars in aquarius 7th house ? Saturn in Sagittarius, Jupiter in piscies in 8th ?
December 11, 2019 at 08:48
(Libra) teepretty
ima venus in scorpio ! one thing i notice about myself is that ima very private person and don’t really open up to people . i don’t like people knowing too much about me
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »