Do you see anything related to my true vocation/calling in my chart? ?

December 9, 2019 at 16:55 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Do you see anything related to my true vocation/calling in my chart? ?
Buna seara! ?

As not anything in life revolves solely around love, I would like to talk to you about aptitudes, career my life´s true calling, or anything interesting you see in my chart.

I learnt a great deal about myself thanks to the answers I received from you on my previous threads.

Most of them are about relationships in general and some internal divergent energies that sometimes jeopardize these relations. I found the predispositions written in my chart very similar to my own internal struggles, so I would like to give it a try in the career and vocation field as well.

What do you think? ?‍♀️

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 10, 2019 at 00:46
(Aries) ram_goat
Hard to say. A lot of personality issues, not so many clear professional indications. Some of the personality issues are lying dormant now and will play out at a later time, so it´s difficult to predict them, detached from their circumstances which lie in the future.

How the personality stuff will play out is very dependent on the circumstances and upon a social millieu which has not arrived yet. You are quite young still.

Maybe it is better to begin to answer the question by looking at what has already happened in your life. You have some pretty lofty goals, and it is too early now, I think, to speak too concretely about how the rest of your life will play out.

What is your education? In what subject? Do you live in a big city? A city with many opportunities or few? Do you live in a village, with no opportunities?

So much of it is dependent on your broader millieu & circumstances.. financial, educational, social, economic, etc.

High status circles in society are extremely political and difficult to navigate. Success is about more than simply "having", it´s also about "keeping". For a few bad examples, ask Bill Clinton, Jeff Epstein, Bernie Madoff, Hillary Clinton.. for a few good examples, ask the likes of Jimmy Carter, Tom Hanks, Ellen Degeneres..

Some things in your chart will only be tested and activated once you hit this high status environment, where you will either succeed or fail. Both the "having" and the "keeping" will both depend upon good lessons learned previously and built upon successfully.

For that reason it´s hard to look too far forward with this question in your chart, which is why I suggest we begin with what patterns are already clearly visible, now, at age 26.

December 10, 2019 at 00:52
(Pisces) fishscales » ram_goat
The longer I stay on this site, the harder I find it to even attempt to "predict" anything about career... So many variables...

It´s not about predicting, really, but suggesting, according to the placements in the chart... The energy, and where it is...

And Luna has so much going on near her MC...which is not a bad thing, but makes the whole career thing even harder to pin down... For me anyway...

Then you´ve got to factor in the second and sixth houses, etc....
December 10, 2019 at 01:02
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
and that house 5-7-11 triangle.. and look at the heavy hitters
involved there.

and when the next "Mr Right" comes along, watch that triangle light up..

Yeah it´s a hard question to answer at all, much less answer well.
That´s why I suggested we start with what we know, rather than begin
with forward reaching speculations.

I wouldn´t even touch this question for someone less intelligent, but
alba seems to have a good head on her shoulders. Seems ready to hear the truth, even if it wasn´t the one she was expecting.
December 10, 2019 at 01:13
"That´s why I suggested we start with what we know, rather than begin
with forward reading speculations."

Yeah I thought that was a good/interesting approach...assessing future possibilities and potentials based on the past and present...
December 10, 2019 at 01:21
(Aries) ram_goat » fishscales
I meant forward reaching, but typed forward reading by mistake
December 10, 2019 at 02:04
Same difference pretty much...
December 10, 2019 at 05:23
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » ram_goat
Please do.
I´m here to learn and identify the possible issues and work on them afterwards ?

I definetely want to hear the truth, however dark/troublesome it may seem.

"Some things in your chart will only be tested and activated once you hit this high status environment, where you will either succeed or fail" - if ever...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »