Chiron in Taurus

December 9, 2019 at 02:30 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Chiron in Taurus
I was looking at my chart reading on this site and something alarmed me. It was under the chiron reading. Here is what it says:

Chiron in Taurus

Unhealable wound of these people may be the result of the fact that other people, their parents, teachers, colleagues, superiors etc. have been constantly belittling them, although they have had no reason to do so. It is as if they have always been lacking something and therefore cannot be regarded as full-fledged. Revolutionary social events could deprive them of property that has been in the family for generations. These people cannot seem to manage to create their own privacy. It´s as if something prevents them from enjoying the little that they have. Even the accumulation of property and various rewards and prices can not heal this injury.

The part that bothers me is:

"Revolutionary social events could deprive them of property that has been in the family for generations."

Although I try not to put too much weight on these things, astrology has proven fairly accurate for me. I have recently acquired property that has been in my family three generations. Now I´m nervous. What kind of revolutionary social event could deprive me of this property? I know the political climate in the United States is almost always turbulent. We are expecting another recession next year I believe.

Just got me a little ...paranoid maybe. Or nervous. It would be pretty far fetched for people to lose rights to their real estate. Although the system sure isnt getting any better it seems. Anybody got anything? Or am I just being crazy (I hope)

Chiron experts?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
December 9, 2019 at 04:11
(Cancer) TimeLord
Thank you!
My Taurus Asc Conjunct Chiron.
Chiron in 12th House Conjunct Algol.
December 9, 2019 at 04:49
(Libra) polareyezd
Business as usual...
December 9, 2019 at 07:59
(Aries) ram_goat
Naw your chiron is in a sweet spot.. Chiron conjunct Chiron is a long ways away in the future, and the Chiron square Chiron is also in your rearview mirror, a long ways back..

I don´t think you will see any of the harsher aspects activated in your
lifetime. Most of them are already in your rearview mirror..

Which leaves you just dealing with the chiron "personality" issues "gifted" to you in your birth chart..

But do consider, that chiron is in your 8th house.. family legacies, inheritances, and watch it. It certainly is a very loaded position for Chiron in Taurus, loaded to deliver the worst that description has to offer, but at least there are no transpersonal planets posing any immediat threat to you before age 80, so that just leaves you to battle "the enemy within".. within your own personality, which might bring such things to pass.

For some that is the hardest enemy of all to spar with, but on the other hand, the terms are under your control to a large degree. Far less control in the case of a pluto transit or something..

I´de just be aware and think about it a lot, so I didn´t shoot myself in the foot with my own gun. I think for now you are walking in the forest alone on this issue. No other hunters or their guns to worry about, hunting this turkey, this time..

December 9, 2019 at 12:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » TimeLord
System message: Post has been written by user MarvinReal, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
So you will be a leader of that revolutionary social event. Questionable is whether Chiron in 1st will kill more people or less than others. The chief beasts should have Chiron in exact conjunction with Algol with orbs less than 1° on Medium Coeli. It´s a profession after all. :4:
December 9, 2019 at 14:08
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
Me ?
A Leader ?
To most people I´m a looser than a leader.

A Beast ?
Never thought about that.
If I´m a Beast then who will kill the beast ? :25:

Algol 26° is a Fixed Star and my Chiron 26°41’.
OMG! It´s less than a Degree.
Taurus Asc 29°18’.
December 9, 2019 at 14:11
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Chiron in Taurus is an issue of self worth or value, not much to do with outer material stuff.
The outer material stuff is a reflection of the value one has for self, inner security and overall image that one has created. This is a wound created very early on in life.
If this Chiron is in 4th,2nd or 8th houses one can experience issues with properties or other family material valuables.
No matter what the house placement is Chiron in Taurus specifically will always have as root cause the issue of one not not being of worth, not having enough, in regards to that house its in.
December 9, 2019 at 16:20
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » ram_goat
Thanks for the reassurance. I´ve never seen that description, of losing property that´s been in the family for generations, in any other description. So it just had me a little nervous. Seems like a very specific effect as far as astrology goes.

Chiron conjunct chiron will happen in about 12 years. So not that far off. I mean, I´m not preparing for it anytime soon, but it´s out there. Good to know it´s more manageable than a Pluto take no prisoners transit. I try to believe we are in control of our own destiny, but some of this stuff is pretty uncanny.

Thanks for the response, always like reading your comments.
December 9, 2019 at 16:30
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Olenna
Pretty accurate. I think I tried to prove my value with work, money, etc. But it just dont seem to work. Chiron that bastard, :4:
December 9, 2019 at 17:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Sunnyshadow
System message: Post has been written by user Olenna, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Chiron square Venus, yikes lol. Not easy to live with.
December 9, 2019 at 17:41
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I believe in my step brother´s lives they´ve both been on street a lot in life. My father and their mother were never responsible since they were born. They ended up living with their friends, extended family, and lost some property but usually by their own choices with addictions, hanging around the wrong crowd. While they´ve also had the choice to move out of that situation, they´ve both decided to keep holding on to the situation and sabotaging self.

I´d say it has more to do with your inner work and healing self versus events occur to stop you from having the land. If you´re being responsible and doing everything in your power then obviously it won´t be as damaging as if you keep making the same mistake because you don´t give a shit.

This is what I see the most with those who hang with their crowd. It´s more about drugs, alcohol, and being reckless. Although I´m sure there are different parts of the generation who do something quite different.

I know I´ve been wounded by the Taurus in Chiron because they love stealing from me because I´m Saturn in Taurus or not in agreement with with the Buddhism, Zen, Contemplative, or Spiritual beliefs. lol

I believe they repair finances for others as well if they´re in the profession. You´re going to have a mixture of positive and negative themes with Taurus in Chiron and their professions.
December 9, 2019 at 18:51
(Aries) ram_goat » Sunnyshadow
You still have the internal stuff to deal with, but at least that you can choose to take a break from if you wish. Some of the external stuff, pluto transits, you WISH you could take a break from it, but nope, it´s accelerated evolution for you on pluto´s schedule, not yours. Pluto: "Oh, no anasthetic today? No matter, we got to keep to the schedule.."
December 9, 2019 at 19:16
On another level, your material well being in your most recent incarnation was tied to other people, managing them, pleasing them. An untenable situation. So you "lose" that situation to gain a new one where for the most part you depend mainly on yourself. Not such a bad shift. And you lost something you didn´t like anyway, and was holding you back- managing other people, and pleasing customers.

Some losses heal us, too. They don´t only hurt us. So now, if you play the cards right, you just moved away from the headache of managing people in a tight margin business (I mean really, who couln´t just go on amazon or ebay and beat your price by 15%, any day of the week and FREE SHIPPING..) that is getting more cut throat every day..

To a business with much fatter margins.. and one with a passionate user base. Almost every surgeon I have ever known tried his hand at wood working.. I think they are all frustrated woodworkers at heart.. The kinds of dudes drawn to wood & woodwork are looking for that zen. Artistic types, many in office jobs and suits, or tradesmen who are meticulous and precise beyond what the "real world will tolerate" (known a few old German cabinet makers in my time too..) and wood gives them a medium to put those talents to useful puprose. Woodworking tradesmen tend to be borderline autistic, and wood is such a beautiful yet fussy medium, it´s a perfect marriage for those personality tendencies. The best woodworkers are like a lot of other painters, sculptors and other "fine artists".. they stumble with their words, tend to be socially akward, inward kinds of people. For whatever reason, drugs never found their way into woodworking culture in quite the way it has with painters & jazz musicians. I think sculpting also is not renowned in the fine arts for it´s great drug users either, but is known for it´s autistics and markedly "non-verbal" types. Go figure.

Anyway, amaetur or professional, woodworkers got money to spend, and they are a much more artsy creative lot than people who need their chainsaw or riding mower fixed. Even the anal cabinet maker types you can learn a lot from. The upper limits and bounds of precision in such a variable and inconsistent medium.. and each wood type/species has its own set of limits, all of which must be learned as well as what combinations of different types work best together.

Well, I am waxing poetic here. Not exactly the equal of some fine North Node poetry, but for what it´s worth. Chiron is about wounding but it is also about healing of wounds. Chiron was a teacher and healer in mythology. Focus on the healing of the wound and maybe focus a little less on the injury the wound causes. Both are present, but one leads forward, the other is anchored in the past and the current moment.

I think what I wrote above are some things that speak to the "healing of the wound" side of things, which is always present as the opposite side of the coin.

A sawmill operation isn´t just going to run itself either. You´ll have to exercise creativity in some new ways selling the wood that enables you to keep the doors open and the lights on. But at least it´ll be something new, new creativity. Retail is a pretty desolate landscape by comparison, but it suits some people.

A fair amount of solitude and silence, and some interaction from time to time with other passionate people.. you may relight your own cigarette using the tip of someone else´s, that is already burning well, so to speak..

December 9, 2019 at 19:51
(Leo) Sarah1982
I have the same chiron in the sign of Taurus :172:
December 10, 2019 at 11:24
(Cancer) TimeLord » MarvinReal
Is this the real reason behind my misfortune ?
Algol Conjunct Chiron Conjunct Asc.
December 10, 2019 at 17:29
(Leo) Lilplayer822 » ram_goat
What are your thoughts about Uranus conjunct Chiron?
December 10, 2019 at 19:31
Thanks Ram Goat, alot of good stuff there. I agree with alot of what you are saying, from first hand experience.

"On another level, your material well being in your most recent incarnation was tied to other people, managing them, pleasing them. An untenable situation. So you "lose" that situation to gain a new one where for the most part you depend mainly on yourself. Not such a bad shift. And you lost something you didn´t like anyway, and was holding you back- managing other people, and pleasing customers.

Did you come to this conclusion from my NN or from chiron in Taurus?
That is what I´d like. Not comfortable in the whole manager position. Or from dealing with so many people. Part of me wants to just let it all go and see where life takes me. It´s a peculiar situation I find myself in. One of those "looks good from the outside" situations.

No, customers I deal with are usually hot, irritated and just want their grass cut. Not much passion or creativity involved in that AT ALL. lol. It´s kinda boring, I will be the first to admit. One plus to the business is that while online sales definitely play a role, some people aren´t gonna wait two days for a part to finish cutting grass, so I´ve got that going for me.

Anyway, alot of good points. It took me awhile to reply because I broke my phone yesterday. Maybe I can find something to be passionate about again
December 10, 2019 at 20:27
Did you come to this conclusion from my NN or from chiron in Taurus?

I was thinking about Chiron in Taurus, since that was what the thread was
about. Trying to make sense of those ominous words about losing property and
material things.. and family legacies.. didn´t you say your dad started that shop, and you took it over from him? Maybe that level of loss has already happened.

No, customers I deal with are usually hot, irritated and just want their grass cut.

Yeah and God forbid anyone ever maintain their equipment properly..

So that it starts & runs like the day you bought it..

Nothing irritates me more than fixing problems caused by negligence. You´de think I was a Virgo in this narrow regard..
December 10, 2019 at 20:51
Yeah, that´s true in a way. Didn´t think of that. My grandfather actually started the business. My dad inherited it from him. I learned the business from my dad, but too much conflict between me and my brother, so I moved about 40 miles away to the "big city" of Dothan and started my own business. My brother ended up inheriting the store over there, but he isn´t capable of operating it. I inherited a good bit of pasture land, that is rented to a cattle farmer. It´s also where we are trying to start a small scale sawmill. But so far not much has happened with it.

Something else is going on now. The owner of my shop which I rent is ready to retire and sell this property and his shop which is next door. A paint & body shop. I´m afraid how much he is gonna ask for it. It´s on a very busy road. He´s been giving me a great deal on rent, but the time for that is over. So that leaves me a couple of options. Either sink myself further in debt and work by trying to buy it, or let it go. Which funnily I have been seriously contemplating for months. It´s almost as if a culmination of events is occurring to take me away from this.

When I was reading about Pluto square moon transit, one thing I read was to check ruler of moon. (Which is in 10th house) Then it said that I may have to find other means of career due to a crisis. The owner of the property had a stroke several months ago. (Not to mention my own personal crisis! Lol) Although he was getting close to retiring anyway, I think this might have sped up the process.

Anyway, some crazy stuff been going on. Still scared of the unknown eg. leaving my job. I sold a 10k mower today and I´m like, "yeah this ain´t so bad" :4:

The confusion persists
December 10, 2019 at 21:40
Well, events will also settle things in their own time. Just follow the signs.
Don´t try to be too forward looking, but do look around at the situation and think about things. A lot.
December 12, 2019 at 04:23
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Olenna
Tell me about it! I have just recently discovered all these aspects chiron makes. Square venus, sun, and Jupiter. Trine Saturn. Opposite Uranus, and quincunx Neptune.

I think the square venus definitely causes me some relationship issues. ☹

I´m just a wounded healer mf´r.

I have a lot of good aspects with different planets though, so I try to stay optimistic. Relationships have been a source of pain since basically forever though ? think I´ll just stay single and enjoy life as much as I can. Which really hasn´t been that bad. It´s less painful that way to me
December 12, 2019 at 05:17
(Pisces) N_thecat » Sunnyshadow
I´ve never paid much attention to Chiron before. What I see doesn´t make me optimistic. Chiron in 11th house...

I also have Chiron in aspects with Venus and Saturn : Chiron trine Venus and Chiron opposition Saturn.

I don´t even need details to know how bad these aspects with Venus are... :8:
December 12, 2019 at 06:19
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » N_thecat
Yes, reading the not so nice aspects can be a real bummer. At least you can put some reason with your rhyme. This actually gives me a little closure as to why things have always been a little (or a lot) screwed up. Oh well, let´s look at benefic aspects and just enjoy what we do have.

I think it´s better to focus on strengths rather than weaknesses. But maybe it´s good to know our weaknesses also. So as not to fool ourselves
December 13, 2019 at 07:43
But maybe it´s good to know our weaknesses also. So as not to fool ourselves

exactly..
December 13, 2019 at 08:29
(Taurus) nutelina » Olenna
I have it in Taurus and in the 11th house, when I search for Chiron conjuct moon I get issues with mother, which is right on target. In my case I felt my parents were my kids, = Cancer rising? But my mother has Cancer rising too so she took care of us alright but not being a very good parent. Funny fact is when she woud have admitted she doesn´t know she could have prevented a lot of hurt. Not sure if that´s part of it...
December 13, 2019 at 08:57
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
Yes that sounds about right for me too. She provided the bare minimum as far as nurturing goes, if i can call it nurturing. For the most part there was a lot issues with emotional neglect and abandonment. This was passed down from her mother so i don`t blame her because she was never shown affection or taught how to give it.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Virgo Virgo
Show calendar »