Eclipse is on my birthday, what does it mean!?

December 8, 2019 at 19:14 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Namas'Tay
Eclipse is on my birthday, what does it mean!?
So the eclipse coming up is on my birthday, I think almost the same degree. Just wondering what it will mean for me. Any insight or knowledge is greatly appreciated.♥️
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 11, 2019 at 23:05
(Gemini) kimbermoon
Many believe that Eclipses may be portents of disaster or crisis, however Eclipses alone are not responsible for dire events in people’s lives. A Solar Eclipse usually relates more to one’s sense of Identity, position in life or the goals you set for yourself. It may also reveal something connected to your relationship to your father or other authority figure.

At the Solar Eclipse the energies of the Sun and Moon are aligned, giving a double input, with the opportunity to clarify the associations of the house it falls in. A similar Lunar Eclipse occurred back in July,
where the Sun and Moon were at the oppositional point.

Each pair of opposing signs represent an axis where balance is especially required. As the Eclipse coincides with your birthday, it will tend to represent portents for the new ‘solar year’ which lies ahead for you.

Since Capricorn is ruled by Saturn, its’ mandate teaches us about being responsible and accountable for our actions. It shows us our personal boundaries, so that we can focus more directly on what truly matters:
‘where we are, who we are and where we want to go’.

To get a glimpse of what the impact may be on you personally, we have to consider how your Sun in Capricorn was aligned at birth. Right away we notice that it is joined with both Neptune and Mercury, with Uranus standing nearby, and falls in the 11th H. It means that it is stuck between two of the transpersonal planets [representing collective and generational influences] that can have a strong conditioning influence on you.

These planets can cause strange or unusual modifications to the expression of your Capricorn Identity, so these are important factors to investigate. You may find that your sense of Identity is prone to being pulled back and forth at times. As such you may really need to find balance for yourself in order to stabilize the positive aspects of Capricorn, while avoiding the pitfalls of it’s more negative side.

I suspect you may already have a clue of what your soul is undergoing, as I note you have been undergoing a significant phase of Saturn’s cycle known as the Saturn Return in the past couple of years. You have now leaped through the threshold to true Maturity, by the lessons you have learned. I would love to continue a dialogue with you about that.
Namaste.
December 14, 2019 at 07:26
(Capricorn) Namas'Tay » kimbermoon
Thank you so much! Very true

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »