Check Your Stellium

December 4, 2019 at 12:55 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
Check Your Stellium
Stellium is a house or at least 3 planets gathered in a horoscope. Having stellium on the map, the house and the sign that the stellium makes a huge impact on our lives and allows us to attract the subjects of that house and that sign.

Stellium in the 1st house⭐️
They are aware of themselves and devoted themselves to their development. They´re self-satisfied, they can easily affect people. Stellium is a success because it improves itself easily. The desire to constantly renew its appearance

Stellium in the 2nd house⭐️
Materialist and material has great influence. They may have been a difficult time financially. Constantly searches the safe area. When something is done, they must learn to move away from the past. Looks for confidence in the horoscope subjects where the stellium is located.

Stelium in the 3rd house⭐️
An intellectual, very fast brain. They likes to write, read and tell. communication related to is high that Stelium is located in which the sign . Their mind is never empty, they wants to talk all the time.

Stelium in the 4th house⭐️
They may have experienced important events in their childhood. Their home, their homeland, and their mother may have occupied a big place in their life. Uranus and pluto can be moved continuously if effect. There may be big family events. Stellium sign and angles indicate good or bad effect.

Stellium in the 5th house⭐️
People become drama queen. There can be interest and talent in every field, including art. They´re flirtatious, they´re in love with love. They become the most childish person in the environment, not serious. There are habits of exaggeration. They can see your life as a theater scene. Children occupy an important place in their lives.

Stellium in the 6th house⭐️
They are perfectionist. They may be obsessive. They can provide success in medical fields. They may care about their own health. They become very hardworking and want to do the best they can. In some cases, they may feel unable to control their life. They are mostly workaholic.

Stellium in the 7th house⭐️
People get tasteful-style. They´re political people, they don´t argue. They can be interested in all areas of beauty. They establish their own ties with the people they communicate with. They´re afraid to be alone, romantic and social.

Stellium in the 8th house⭐️
They have experienced many transformations and changes in their lives. They may have seen tragic events. They are skeptical, intelligent, strange and deep. They are interested in spiritual and occult mysteries. They are very magnetic in their environment. They can be sensible.

Stellium in the 9th house⭐️
They love to explore, learn, philosophy and travel. They are interested in other religions and cultures. They can learn languages ​​easily. They are optimist. They want to be free about the sign where the stellium is located. Can give success in higher education.

Stellium in the 10th house⭐️
They want to be their own boss. They work hard and want financial independence. They like to be authority figures and leaders. They could be workaholic. Stellium in the horoscope can rise as a career.

Stellium in the 11th house⭐️
The most social people in the zodiac. They want to be everyone´s friends and communicate. They´re like family with friends. They are very good at team play and group work. They can please everyone in their social life. They can acquire an important environment from the bastion where the stellium is located.

Stelium in the 12th house⭐️
They are under the energy of Neptune. Spiritual and metaphysical abilities can give an unconscious understanding. They like to learn mysterious occult beliefs. Psychic powers and a brain that thinks differently from other people. Ability to heal events and people.

Sincerely
Beyza

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 4, 2019 at 13:07
(Libra) leorising
I have a stellium in scorpio at 4th house...I am very attached to my family and work at home
December 4, 2019 at 13:11
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Thanks. 11th or 12th.

From charts and people I knew it seems that stellium is more of difficult area of life, even when positive planets are involved, it is uneasy topic of life, consider house and signs of stellium and its relation with rest of the chart, themes are often resolved in later age, sometimes absent in life or somewhat broken.

The best stellium would be :156: :199: :160: :161:
December 4, 2019 at 13:17
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Stellium in the 11th house⭐️
The most social people in the zodiac. They want to be everyone´s friends and communicate. 

I have this, but also have saturn, NN in 12th and pluto in 1st. I´m the friendliest recluse you ever met :61:

Which has me wondering, how does one reconcile such differing placements in a chart?
December 4, 2019 at 13:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Morena.Lu, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
4th and 8th house stellium, everything is true.

Thank you! :74:
December 4, 2019 at 14:35
(Aries) beyzacen » leorising
I glad to heard that :1:
December 4, 2019 at 14:37
(Aries) beyzacen » Sunnyshadow
You should accept both of them :) Its you!! Our charts like our finger print..
December 4, 2019 at 14:37
(Aries) beyzacen » Morena.Lu
You are welcome :1:
December 4, 2019 at 16:32
(Scorpio) venushouse
Stellium in 10th and in the 1st if you count asteroids. I am very driven in my approach to life. Sometimes I need to get away , all my time is accounted for and I rarely kick back and relax without guilt. I am always thinking of things I could be doing, the inner dialogue that tells me to produce produce. Exercise helps to calm me down. It would be a shame to not stop and smell the roses from time to time. As I get older I take long walks with my dogs. It really helps.
December 4, 2019 at 20:13
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Stellium in the 9th house and in Capricorn

I find your descriprion very accurate 😊.

Not very sure about the neaning of this sentence, though👀

"They want to be free about the sign where the stellium is located".
December 4, 2019 at 20:45
(Gemini) stigmí
8th house virgo
Yes...very accurate :15: :29:
December 7, 2019 at 12:20
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Thank you for posting this. I´ve got 2nd house Stellliun, with sun, Mercury, and Mars. True for me--my husband and I went through some very difficult times financially when we were in our twenties and had to work very hard at a job I really couldn´t stand to keep a roof over our heads and provide for our children. Could Mars there be a good thing, meaning I´m willing to fight hard in this area?
December 7, 2019 at 13:36
(Pisces) fishscales » RunnerChic85
"Could Mars there be a good thing, meaning I´m willing to fight hard in this area?"

Yes it could

Mars could also wreak some havoc in second house affairs...

Either way, you expend alot of energy on second house matters..

Mars may also show his better side in your chart, since you were born at night...
December 7, 2019 at 16:05
(Gemini) dontkillyourfuture
I have a stellium in both my Capricorn 4th house and Cancer 10th house, that´s also where my north and south nodes are. I´ve always found it interesting that I have such emphasis on opposing signs/houses!
December 7, 2019 at 17:22
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » fishscales
Interesting, thanks for that info! Right now we´re not poor anymore, thank goodness--horrible time in our lives. We´re making descent money, but never seem to be able to save--car troubles, furnace breaking, roof leaking.

On the side of my workers comp insurance job, I´m writing a children´s book. I´m hoping to have it done by March, and I´ll use the $$ I get from my tax returns for publishing. I´m hoping this helps generate enough money to build a bigger savings.
December 7, 2019 at 17:36
(Pisces) fishscales » RunnerChic85
"but never seem to be able to save--car troubles, furnace breaking, roof leaking."

Oh I hear you... My house has been ravaged by my 4th house Saturn and Pluto transit... If it´s not one thing, it´s another...

"I´m writing a children´s book. I´m hoping to have it done by March, and I´ll use the $$ I get from my tax returns for publishing. I´m hoping this helps generate enough money to build a bigger savings."

Sounds like a cool project... Creative and practical at the same time...good for kids... Best of luck with it :15:
December 7, 2019 at 18:40
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » fishscales
Thank you--I´m very excited about this book. It will have some lessons in there too about diversity, inclusion, and teamwork.
December 7, 2019 at 20:16
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I have ´ALMOST´ stelliums; Eighth house and Scorpio occupations & First house and Aries occupations with parallels to their usual rulers.
Then there is Mars´s 37 degree jump when I switch to heliocentric; Reflecting that I have one of the "three Majors" in Virgo.
( :151: , :152: and Asc. are the three Majors)
December 9, 2019 at 16:18
(Capricorn) jahron
8H Stellium :4:
February 13, 2020 at 09:37
(Taurus) dani_mae1
Just now learning about stelliums and can’t find a concrete answer, but do only planets make up a stellium or do they include things such as the ascendant?
February 13, 2020 at 18:55
(Virgo) RohiniMoon
Stellium in the first here.
Renew appearance? True, to a point. . I get sick of the same look, during the course of my life, I have had many different hair colors....and I often do like to switch it up the aesthetics.
Self development internally, true also. Meditation and Buddhism helped in that regard.
February 13, 2020 at 19:36
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » dani_mae1
Astrotheme has so many natal charts that they promoted the title stellium to four planets, in the same place, instead of just three. :1: :2: :4: :3:
Technically since the Ascendant and Moon´s nodes are regarded as planets, they do help in stellium tallies! :44:
February 14, 2020 at 00:53
(Pisces) fishscales
My wife has 5th and 6th house stelliums. In fact, ALL of her planets are in those two houses save for one: Mars.

Most of the 5th house stellium description is not much like her, EXCEPT for the part about kids. She is a mother of 3 and also works with kids, and at this point, I don´t think she could ever envision--or want--another kind of career. I´d rather be in a foxhole than do her job, but she loves it.

6th house stellium description rings very true for her all around...Especially the workaholic part. She is also a Capricorn, so...yeah...

She also has some health issues... Another 6th house thing... But damned if she lets that stop her when it comes to work...or the kids...that 5th house energy pushes in no matter what...
February 14, 2020 at 01:04
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » IIyyaarr13
I was just going to ask if nodes count--looks like they do! Technically then I´d have a stellium in 5th with Saturn, Uranus, and SN there...well if you consider 3 a stellium. Never really focused on 5th house matters...spent most of my astrology study trying to make sense of my 2nd and 4th houses...any idea what I could make of my 5th house?
February 14, 2020 at 10:51
(Taurus) dani_mae1 » IIyyaarr13
Thank you for answering my question!

It helped me determine my own stelliums using the whole house system. It appears my 1st house has a Sagittarius stellium (which in my readings isn’t considered as significant as a stellium, but I’m not sure how true it is), and my 6th house has a Taurus stellium.

The more and more I dive into my chart the more divided I feel I become between these two signs. It’s so frustrating to want to explore and be free when the thought of just driving down the road cripples you with fear. But, it’s helping me better understand things, so I’ll take it.
February 14, 2020 at 12:00
(Pisces) Rouskyrie666
Stellium in the 1st and 2nd houses here.

My Neptune, Uranus and Jupiter are in my 1st house. My Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus and Saturn are in my 2nd house.

I find the descriptions for both to be quite relatable, except for the part about learning to leave the past behind. I´ve never really had issues with that kind of thing, and am more likely to do the opposite and be too quick to move forward.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2020
Moon calendar
Moon in Aries Aries
Show calendar »