Where is your Chiron and What Is Your Healing

December 3, 2019 at 12:19 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
Where is your Chiron and What Is Your Healing
Chiron is a comet. Chiron; it literally multiplies people! Chiron is the place that will hurt our lives, which areas of our personality will be wounded. First look at where is the Chiron, which house and which your sign.
Reading Chiron is different, the area you are wounding has the potential to mobilize you about that area, the goal is to heal people and heal their wound.

Chiron Aries or 1st House: Displeasure of appearance, self-anxiety, intense feeling of loneliness, missing opportunities, making spikes, problems in creating targets.
Healing: Giving people strength and encouragement, encouraging health and sports, instilling leadership and self-confidence, being the driving force in targeted organizations, and directing anger in a healthy way.

Chiron Taurus or 2nd House: Seeking financial guarantees, but failing, financial problems, difficulties in giving and receiving love, feelings of worthlessness, problems with pleasure
Healing: Creating ways to support others to make money, making people feel valuable, or being with people who will make them feel valuable.

Chiron Gemini or 3rd House: Communication problems or the idea that they are not understood, unexpected problems in education, unmuteable inner voice and uneasy thoughts, not being able to go into details
Healing: Guiding others, providing sensible solutions, moving away from gossip environments, helping people to use their power of thought, completing their work without interruption

Chiron Cancer or 4th House: Problems in creating a peaceful environment, family and especially sores from the mother, emotional loneliness, having to get away from home or essence, exposure to environments where she will have to suppress her emotions.
Healing: Plenty of empathy, orphans and retirement homes to participate in the project, to give emotional support, people´s needs with a motherly attitude to care, to try to stay in the moment.

Chiron Leo or 5th House: Inability to exhibit talents, ego problems, inability to express love, inability to enjoy life, broken self-confidence, resentment, to come to a state of discretion, to get caught up in love relationships, unlucky in children.
Healing: Encouraging people to show themselves, entering the communities where they can exhibit their art, being more frequent in entertainment, expanding their surroundings, showing extra love and compassion for children.

Chiron Virgo or 6th House: Being sick, not being able to keep a routine in life, being meticulous and poisoning life in every field, sacrificing himself to his job, having to lose a pet, having to work under heavy conditions.
Healing: Being in the health sector, creating healthy solutions with healing professions, touching the lives of animals, focusing on the big picture rather than detail.

Chiron Libra or 7th House: Desiring a common happy relationship life, but often getting injured in this area, concerns about its beauty, exposure to chaos in childhood, unpleasant marriages, prejudice in relationships, fear of injustice.
Healing: Distribute justice, reconcile resentments, advise friends on relationships and tell the ideal relationship, fuse people, not underestimate about beauty.

Chiron Scorpio or 8th House: Failure to trust his intuition, break away from fear of death, fear of spiritual powers beyond himself, sexual problems, revealing secrets, undergoing surgery, returning from death.
Healing: Convincing people to trust in their sense of spiritual guidance, healing people by seeing their subconscious with psychic abilities, and directing money from partnerships.

Chiron Sagittarius or 9th House: Problems in higher education, frequent questioning about their beliefs or defending them as fanatics, obstacles to expanding their horizons, restriction of freedom.
Healing: Accepting all beliefs with tolerance and creating their own philosophy, working to contribute to the world, transferring life experiences to people, getting closer to foreign cultures for at least one period of life.

Chiron Capricorn or 10. House: Feeling too much career and responsibility concerns, professional failures, ambition of status, and uneasy family environment for dedicating to career, father figure not setting an example, insecurity.
Healing: To direct others to have a job, to instill a target for them, to move away from competitive environments and to evaluate himself as a separate individual, to be a loving parent to his child by providing balance with his work.

Chiron Aquarius or 11th House: Not being able to feel a part of a group, feeling excluded, feeling of contradiction, not finding true friends, being able to sacrifice oneself for friends, not expressing fear of original ideas, antisociality.
Healing: Keeping people who have common goals with them (not being part of their goals), being able to express themselves freely, standing behind the works that he believes will be beneficial to society, and loving the different.

Chiron Pisces or 12. House: Feeling your soul aged and disconnected from this world, often exposed to uncontrolled events, dark subconscious, withdrawing from depression and victim status, find yourself sacrificing to others.
Healing: Encompassing people from the top octave of love, distributing unconditional love, creating channels to convey love to others, healing the mental illnesses of others, confronting fears, not sacrificing yourself.

P.S: Which house and which sign is located in Chiron, please evaluate both separately. Two comments apply to you.

Sincerely
Beyza

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 3, 2019 at 14:20
(Libra) leorising
Cool :17:
December 3, 2019 at 15:01
(Aries) beyzacen » leorising
December 3, 2019 at 17:06
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Interesting.

I was just looking at my chiron recently and have discovered it makes many aspects in my natal chart. Its square my sun, jupiter and venus. Trine my saturn- the most exact aspect. Opposite my uranus, and quincunx my Neptune. Not sure I´m so happy to find all of this. Reading about trine saturn first because it´s the most exact aspect and alot of what I read is accurate.

Also it´s in the 8th house Taurus.

I´d like to find out more about all of this. I done got Chironed
December 3, 2019 at 19:22
(Aries) nutelina
Too bad there are 144 combinations :4:
December 3, 2019 at 19:57
(Taurus) Starry eyed
What does Chiron in sixth house and in Leo mean?
December 3, 2019 at 20:53
(Pisces) Nola_la
I have Chiron in Gemini in 11th house and I don´t have luck to groups :8:.
December 4, 2019 at 04:02
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Nola_la
Nola_la--I have the same placement as you. I do fine connecting with people one on one, am very friendly and outgoing, but once I´m placed in a group, I shut down :( I feel closed out and rejected, and it´s the worst feeling ever. I can see people´s body language in a group setting, that they wish I´d just go away.

Sorry to hijak this--I also want to add to this...I also have my north node conjunct Chiron in the 11th--what does this mean? I´m I supposed to keep pursuing something that causes pain? Yikes!
December 4, 2019 at 04:08
(Pisces) Nola_la » RunnerChic85
RunnerChic85 I´ve noticed, we share some house placements :1:
December 4, 2019 at 10:23
(Aries) beyzacen » Starry eyed
Chiron Leo or 5th House: Inability to exhibit talents, ego problems, inability to express love, inability to enjoy life, broken self-confidence, resentment, to come to a state of discretion, to get caught up in love relationships, unlucky in children.
Healing: Encouraging people to show themselves, entering the communities where they can exhibit their art, being more frequent in entertainment, expanding their surroundings, showing extra love and compassion for children.

Chiron Virgo or 6th House: Being sick, not being able to keep a routine in life, being meticulous and poisoning life in every field, sacrificing himself to his job, having to lose a pet, having to work under heavy conditions.
Healing: Being in the health sector, creating healthy solutions with healing professions, touching the lives of animals, focusing on the big picture rather than detail.

These Comments for you. Both apply to you.
December 4, 2019 at 10:24
(Libra) leorising » RunnerChic85
I have chiron in gemini in 11th house... all dreams that I have , first of all, I had to help others persons that were like me , wanting that same dream: for example: I had to study for exams to have a job... there was another coworkers, people that I meet at university, studying like me for this job... what I did: I share books and summaries, video lessons with this people... before I got a job through exams, I passed another and didn´t stay, a friend stayed in my place ... so the lesson that quiron gave me is: for me to have something, I need to help other people get there too ... when I read that you have this North node, I thought of my life example
And remember... chiron in 11th, you will help others , but don’t have guarantee that they will be your friends
December 4, 2019 at 10:25
(Aries) beyzacen » RunnerChic85
It means,
you can help people who are connected to your past who is pursue painful things. also you may have unconsciously established painful relationships.
December 4, 2019 at 10:28
(Aries) beyzacen » leorising
Its good explanation :15:
December 4, 2019 at 11:38
(Pisces) fishscales
I technically have Chiron in the 6th, but it´s conjunct my descendant...

Definitely relate to the 7th house explanation more than the 6th, which doesn´t really fit me at all...

Regarding Chiron in Aries, which I also have... What is "making spikes“ :63:

Rest of Chiron in Aries explanation I could relate to...
December 4, 2019 at 13:00
(Aries) beyzacen » fishscales
İ mean, sudden rage. you know that conjunct with dsc will affect differently.
December 4, 2019 at 13:03
(Pisces) fishscales » beyzacen
Ah I see. Yes I have sudden rage sometimes... Or rage spikes... Sounds about right :61:

Can I ask...do you write these descriptions yourself?

I´ve never known if they were your own work or copying/pasting from somewhere...

Nothing wrong with copy/paste, just wondering...
December 4, 2019 at 14:06
(Scorpio) BoyakashA
I have Chiron Scorpio in 10th house, still confused what it means or how these two will affect me 😅 There´s also not enough info on Chiron synastries on the internet, especially for 7th and 9th house.
December 6, 2019 at 14:04
(Aries) nutelina » codeis7
Do elaborate how it went for you dear.
December 6, 2019 at 15:00
(Libra) leorising » fishscales
you are in chiron return...
December 6, 2019 at 15:56
(Pisces) bluerosepetals
I think the houses are more important regarding Chiron... I mean I share Chiron in Virgo with a lot of my peers, and while I can be a bit of a hypochondriac, my body was always pretty strong and healthy even when I had terrible health habits. I´m also a perfectionist, but I think it has to do with other placements in my chart. However, it´s in the 5th house according to whole signs, and opposite Sun, and I felt that a lot in my life. Inability to express myself fully, being too shy etc...

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »