Are you wise or injured?

December 3, 2019 at 11:41 (UT/GMT)
(Aries) beyzacen
Are you wise or injured?
Chiron´s angles on the natal chart can indicate whether you are a wise healer or an injured person who has experienced traumatic events.
If Chiron´s positive aspects (triangles, sixties, conjunction / Venus / Jupiter conjunct) are basically the things you´ve experienced in past lives, it doesn´t harm you. it informed you.
But Chiron (square, opposite, conjunct), which has a negative angle with Mars, Saturn and Pluto in particular, indicates the severe traumas and serious injuries you have experienced. You may have come to this life by carrying the traumas of the subject.
Chiron is a life-event learned with pain, whether it be positive or negative. He points to areas where we can help others while he is having difficulty healing ourselves. If there are good angles, one can use his wisdom to help other people.
On the contrary, if the negative angles are greater, this indicates more of our traumas. (Although a negatively angled Chiron realizes that he cannot heal himself better, the intelligent Chiron will not be that good.)

Sincerely
Beyza

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
December 3, 2019 at 19:30
(Aries) nutelina
I like where this is going.

And Chiron conjuct Moon?
December 4, 2019 at 03:17
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The 17 1/2 other Centaurs ( :157: crossers) are sometimes activated!
:164: has to go through each sign every 49 to 51 years which parallels three Sirius System orbits, the associations are numerous. :98: :97: :81:
December 4, 2019 at 10:19
(Aries) beyzacen » nutelina
You know moon about our emotions and sun about ourselfs thats why i can not say something like that for them it depends with other aspects. I think conjuct with moon can bring both.I mean wounded and curative, but the important point you can self-healing. To help others, you must help yourself first. and its good thats why reason.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »