Is there anyone out there who could accept their chiron and override it?

November 30, 2019 at 12:41 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user sophiealice, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

Is there anyone out there who could accept their chiron and override it?
I am very bad at accepting any thing happening out of my control. And it knock off my balance.

For example my 4th house and 10th house and 7th house are empty and my chiron is cancer. And its horrible. Basicly I had very bad parents and was raised by granparents. Felt neglected and unlovable. And it continued in my friendships and relationships.

And the chiron is kinda test. I will never be able to get over this unless I accept this.

Is there anyone who succeed in their chiron test? Any advices? How is it possible to accept the worst side of your life as something normal?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
November 30, 2019 at 13:05
(Pisces) fishscales
Interesting question...

I don´t think Chiron is one of those aspects in our chart that can be "overridden"... We can sometimes get past the difficult parts of our Saturns and Plutos, but not our Chiron...

However, the usefulness and purpose of our Chiron lies within its most common description: "the wounded healer".

Our Chiron placement shows the area of our deepest wound... And because we have such intimate and personal knowledge of that wound, we are in a unique position to help others with similar wounds...

You have Chiron in Cancer... This may give you a special ability to help others in the realm of family, domestic life, maternal issues, etc...because you may have experienced pain in those areas...

The mythological Chiron was a centaur who was a great healer, but who could not heal himself...

I´m not sure if it´s possible to heal our Chironic wound...

But if it is, I think it would be done by taking the knowledge and pain of our own wounds and transmuting then into words and actions that can help heal others...

In this way we transform a negative into a positive...we put our experiences, negative as they may be, to good use...

Drawing from the fountain of our own pain to help others quench their thirst and go another round in the desert, so to speak...

Of course, by healing and helping others we are undoubtedly healing and helping ourselves, whether it is with our specific "Chironic wound" or not...

That´s just simple karma...
November 30, 2019 at 13:26
(Pisces) fishscales
"How is it possible to accept the worst side of your life as something normal?"

What is "normal" though?

I´m beginning to think that pain itself is not a "normal" condition in life... But if we do have it, there´s no need to add to our distress by trying to place it into a category of "normal" or "abnormal"...in that way, we become too focused on analyzing our pain, and comparing it to other people´s pain, instead of trying to move past it, and seek opportunities in it which could help us grow... Including helping others who have experienced similar kinds of pain...
November 30, 2019 at 13:28
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
System message: Post has been written by user sophiealice, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That is really interesting. Yes, my unhealed wound is family. And yes, helping kids was healing me. Last year I was class-mother in my daughter´s school and working in PTA. Helping kids who were neglected by their parents was making me happy. Cause I was feel I made something good. Not for all kids, but it was gonna change the life of some.

I was spending lots of time there. Then I had problems with my husband. He was telling me "you must work for your own business and make more money. Why do you work for them. Their parents dont care them. " then their teacher changed and new teacher said similar things like my husband. I guess I gave up at one point.
November 30, 2019 at 13:39
(Pisces) fishscales » sophiealice
"Then I had problems with my husband. He was telling me "you must work for your own business and make more money. Why do you work for them. Their parents dont care them. "

I don´t know the realities of your domestic, financial situation.

Perhaps there is a need for you to make more money at this time.

However, outside of the possible financial necessities, your husband´s reasoning sounds completely off.

If you felt fulfilled by doing the work that you did... If it was helping both others and yourself, which it sounds like it was... I would encourage you to pursue it at all costs... Perhaps you could make it a career someday... If your situation doesn´t permit you to make it a career at this point, I´d urge you to continue to pursue it as volunteer work...

It is important work...never let anyone tell you otherwise...

My wife works with troubled kids, and the paycheck is not the greatest... But she gets satisfaction from it, and I think the kids are being helped too... Yes, sometimes I wish the earnings were a bit better when we find ourselves in a crunch... But I would never try to turn her away from it... It´s too important, both to her and the kids I believe she´s helping...
November 30, 2019 at 13:57
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
You also have Cancer on your 10th house, and it´s ruler, the moon, in the 12th...

Careers with a nurturing element are probably a natural fit for you, especially those with a bit of a 12th house psychological aspect to them

12th is also a house associated with healing...

Moon in Libra could give you a balanced, pleasant, harmonious approach to those types of things...

Good positions for a child counselor, or something of the like...
November 30, 2019 at 14:59
(Libra) leorising
Hi , I have chiron in conjuct moon in gemini, I had to fill this wound , I asked for help ... my life become better, I had to be my own mother...
November 30, 2019 at 15:31
(Cancer) detectahead
Your early childhood was affected by the moon on the Asc in opposition to mars, not Chiron. Chiron is not a planet body but merely a chunk of rock. Your early development is definitely linked to the moon/Mars along with the saturn/Uranus conjunction.
Also, Venus is the chart ruler and has NO aspects. And to offset your vision of Chiron Venus is sextile to Chiron. So a sextile caused all your remorse?
November 30, 2019 at 16:26
(Pisces) fishscales » detectahead
"Chiron is not a planet body but merely a chunk of rock"

All of the solid planetary bodies can be termed "chunks of rock"...

I´m not saying Chiron is as powerful an influence as one of the major planetary bodies, but I´ve found it to be a pretty reliable indicator of what it´s said to indicate...

Same thing with other asteroids...

That being said, I would not disagree with the moon/Mars observation...but why not look at all the various other factors as well and merge them together?

The way I see it, we should use all the weapons at our disposal, but make sure to weigh them accordingly.

Just my opinion.
November 30, 2019 at 16:51
(Aquarius) Amdash
I also have Chiron in cancer so I am always willing to give a helping hand out to my friends on my end. I think that has everything to do with my cancer in Chiron working alongside my son Aquarius sense Aquarius care so much about friendship. But I think for me I help a particular type of friends out. Like you always want to keep your circle pretty small and not be the smartest one in the group.
November 30, 2019 at 19:12
(Aries) nutelina
Good question, my mother has chiron in Cancer too... She is happy in relationships where is has leverage... But she is a special case.

I think you have to feel through the hurt and open up to it, there are numerous ways, Stanislav Groff used to have an interesting method which involved psychedelics until it was forbidden (being quite succesful) and numerous tribes use ceremonies to this day.
November 30, 2019 at 19:12
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Your Cardinality is very strong, :177: especially. :156: :194: :154: can make :164: an added annoyance to whatever you are going through.
There are four signs that Chiron has been projected to be a ruler in, maybe it should be seven! As the Jubilee planetoid there have been more than 42 years of it being discussed.
The other 17 1/2 Centaurs at Serennu Asteroid Ephemeris making a whole platoon of the cold bodies! It took a while to separate Chiron from the idiosyncrasies of the Astrologers talking about it!
November 30, 2019 at 19:14
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Followers of Traditional Ancient Astrology have 3 planets and 1 asteroid OFF so they have less pain in their lives.
November 30, 2019 at 19:16
(Aries) nutelina » leorising
Exactly, be your own mother or father helpes tremendously. That reminds me of a group counseling service where indivuals play those parts of your family. It should be very good but I never went there. Maybe Chiron in 11th and conjuct to my moon in Taurus makes me very shy and I don´t want to disclose my hurt publicly through friends... I always use to get out as soon as I can and leave it all behind me but I feel that is hindering me.

Not to make it about me but hoping to give insight for others and OP!
November 30, 2019 at 19:41
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » fishscales
=====
fishscales, your words lightened me. people around me, like my family or my husband or his family, are ungenerous about helping other people. I don´t think that I can change my career after many years. But feeling free to help other people as much as I want, may solve my problem. It seems like all I need is to listen to my gut feelings. Volunteering may be a real solution for me.
November 30, 2019 at 19:43
(Aries) nutelina » MarvinReal
LOL, that´s a good pun! :61:
November 30, 2019 at 19:55
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Amdash
=====
Amdash, I am very selective about close friendship. Trusting and letting someone enter my inner circle is really hard for me. But I can befriend almost anyone. When someone needs help or ask for help, I generally don´t say no. I noted your style. carefully choosing the people who I will help, may help me. Being too giving person reasoning abusive relationships and making me feel bad. For me, learning to say no kindly can be a good point to start.
November 30, 2019 at 20:04
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
IIyyaarr13 I´m sorry. I couldn´t understand.
November 30, 2019 at 20:06
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » leorising
=====
leorising, If you meant professional help. It didnt work for me.
November 30, 2019 at 20:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
=====
nutelina, I´ve never heard that kind of counseling service. I´ll check it. And I´ll think about that being own parent of myself. Thanks.
November 30, 2019 at 23:28
(Cancer) detectahead » fishscales
When I started study there was no Chiron. So now everyone wants to jump on the bandwagon for its meaning to give a reason or scapegoat for their delima. Also I´ve noticed the nodes being another scapegoat.
November 30, 2019 at 23:52
(Virgo) MarvinReal » detectahead
We can deny existence of Chiron and Lilith on the grounds of novelty, it´s unwise to do that imho, but we cannot deny Lunar Nodes even in denial fantasies. They were in use in Hindu astrology several thousands years ago. Likewise, Traditional Astrology use Nodes and Lot of Fortune.
December 1, 2019 at 00:16
"When I started study there was no Chiron."

At one point in astrological study, there was no Uranus, Neptune, or Pluto.

To each his own, but I consider their influence to be undeniable.

As far as scapegoating any astrological body or point for one´s problems, it depends on how they view the natal chart, and astrology in general.

I see the natal chart as a karmic blueprint, or bank account: everything that´s in it has been directly earned by the native. "Scapegoating" is both irrelevant and impossible in such a scenario.
December 1, 2019 at 00:34
(Pisces) fishscales » sophiealice
"It seems like all I need is to listen to my gut feelings. Volunteering may be a real solution for me."

I hope you follow your gut in whatever way is right for you.

People helping others with no thought for themselves is the most important mission anyone can undertake in life.

Don´t listen to the naysayers.
December 1, 2019 at 01:09
(Cancer) detectahead » fishscales
Your changing things here with that statement.
My view is from traditional astrology which does not include Chiron. What I did say is that people will use the meaning as a way of explaining why their life is the way it is. Also, I use the nodes only in 1° orbs when connected to personal points. Chart ruler, Asc etc
I will not beat around the bush to patronize people and support their cries of its this and this. Bullshit! They come here seeking answers. So be honest and give them the answers to the best of your knowledge on astrology and if that includes Chiron in your answer, good for you.

Fishscales, you played on her heartstrings also. You knew all along that moon opposition mars was a major factor but not once is it mentioned in your post.
"That being said, I would not disagree with the moon/Mars observation..
December 1, 2019 at 02:28
"Your changing things here with that statement."

Which one?

"What I did say is that people will use the meaning as a way of explaining why their life is the way it is"

Isn´t that what astrology is pretty much about?

"I will not beat around the bush to patronize people and support their cries of its this and this. Bullshit! They come here seeking answers. So be honest and give them the answers to the best of your knowledge on astrology and if that includes Chiron in your answer, good for you."

That´s exactly what I did. Not sure what bush I was beating around, or how I was not being honest. The whole premise of my post was that our Chironic wounds are most likely unhealable, but that we can put our pain to constructive use by helping others who have similar pain.

"Fishscales, you played on her heartstrings also."

By saying this?:

"I don´t think Chiron is one of those aspects in our chart that can be "overridden".."

Or this? :

"I´m not sure if it´s possible to heal our Chironic wound..."

I did say she could and should put her pain to constructive use...

If that´s tugging on someone´s heartstrings, well shit...just sounds like common sense advice to me.

Better than sitting on her pain and letting it fester.

"You knew all along that moon opposition mars was a major factor but not once is it mentioned in your post."

That´s actually not correct. She mentioned a bad family life in her post, possibly connected with her Chiron. I looked at her chart briefly to check her Chiron placement, and that´s it. I was not trying to do a full chart reading, expand my view of her early home life, or short sell her feelings about her Chiron placement (since I agreed with her assessment.)

She asked a question specifically about Chiron, so that´s what I focused on.

Call me a lazy, non-professional, lackadaisical astrologer (which I am), but don´t make assumptions you have no possible way of validating.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »