Family relations (Twins)

November 27, 2019 at 17:09 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Thegirlwithspades
Family relations (Twins)
Not many people seem to discuss this. Although, heres the story-
I have an identical twin sister, we were born 5 minutes apart. Our planets are pretty much on the exact same places (one of her far dominant planets shifted just a little bit). Seeing from an astrological point of view, we are supposed to be the same. We grew up together in the same environment our whole life(including friends). Yet, we are very different, have different preferences in terms of music and fashion(and other aspects) as well as personality traits. We are pretty much the opposite of eachother when it comes to numerous things!

Question is:
What can make twins so different from eachother, even if they share the same planets, most aspects and environment.
Any possible thoughts about the topic of twins in general from both not astrological and astrological point of view?
Are there any *myths* on twins that you know of?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 27, 2019 at 17:21
(Libra) leorising
https://www.bustle.com/p/…

What I have read about this is that the position in the womb influences the hemisphere of each twin. for example, one brother with sun at 4th house, the other would act like sun at 10th house ...
November 27, 2019 at 17:26
(Leo) Thegirlwithspades » leorising
Thank you so much for your answer!
This is very interesting, I have never heard of this one before. I will have a read about it further on your indicated source :1:
Much appreciated!
November 27, 2019 at 17:39
(Gemini) hipogrifo010
Does your mother sleep more than one side? :61: . if you see from your sister´s point of view, are you the different one?, maybe both changed thanks to psychology and you two didn´t realize. :5:
November 27, 2019 at 18:16
(Leo) Thegirlwithspades » hipogrifo010
Could be I guess! I think my mother sleeps on most sides just about the same. I´m honestly not too sure who is the *different* one in her eyes though.

Although if that helps:
- Some of my interests are different from all of the other female members of the family.(thinking, hobby etc..)
- Sometimes my opinions/outlooks on life are different too.

As in if we were to put me and her aside, shes probably the stronger one, she can be blunt with the truth and how it is. I, am the opposite. Some would call me the weak twin too, as many get the innocent and soft vibe and a softer look from me. Perhaps psychology does play a role in it too.

Thank you for your answer! :1:
November 28, 2019 at 00:30
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
If I had a twin would the twin insist on having Haumea in the twelfth house or Oeuroeunoeus in the first house?; One theory is that a twin would take possession of 5 planets while the other would take possession of the other five planets!
Ancient_Astrology gave the Midi Eval Arab view in a similar thread!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »