Son Struggling in School, Huge Stellum in 9th house

November 26, 2019 at 20:02 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Son Struggling in School, Huge Stellum in 9th house
I have a son who is 6, going on 7, who is having a really hard time in school, especially in math, but also in reading. He will be getting evaluated soon. He also has a lot of attention issues.

I´m not sure if we´re allowed to post links to another person´s chart, but if we are, I can do that. If not, a bit of info for him...Alex was born 4/8/2013 1:37pm in Wausau, WI. He was actually not due until May 25, 2013, but for whatever reason, wanted out early ?

He´s an Aries, but had moon, Mercury, and Neptune all in Pisces, as well as the 8th and 9th houses. His Venus and Mars are in Aries. He is very sensitive, emotional, and his teacher says a bit shy (at home he certainly isn´t shy though). He does tend to have a quick temper, but gets over things very quickly.

One thing that stuck out at me was his huge Stellum in the 9th house--his sun, moon, Venus, Mars, and Uranus. I´ve hear that the 9th house is the house of education.

Can someone shine some light on what might be going on with him, and what can help him overcome his hurdles?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 27, 2019 at 13:52
(Pisces) fishscales
I´d say the main issue is Mercury in Pisces...

Gives a different type of mind... A different type of intelligence... Not necessarily conducive to the cut and dry structure of the academic world, at any level

Having moon in Pisces will support all this on an emotional level...

You can post his chart here... Entirely your decision...
November 27, 2019 at 15:08
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Irem88, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am not an expert. But 9th house is more about higher education and understanding everything better. Like philosophy or science. and this stellium in 9th house and aries made me think he is a really smart boy and the school may be not enough for him. Does he talk like an old man? Or does he act different than other kids?
November 27, 2019 at 18:51
(Leo) RunnerChic85
Here it is, hope it works!
https://imgur.com/a/1k01ZEj
November 27, 2019 at 21:50
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » RunnerChic85
I "equal-house" immediately and :199: retreats to eighth house which contributes to intensity.
Girls outnumber Boys in the white side of Santa Fe so boys are an instant underclass! I personally had a Special Ed. teacher who just decided after a year of work to "give up" that followed on my Montessori School with two Danish indentured servants that declared itself a "total failure".
Had I been raised under green L.E.D.s I would have a lazy left eye.
Had I been raised under red L.E.D.s I should have a lazy right eye!
There was a Nobel prize granted to the creators of the "blue L.E.D." as if that was the most special one yet!
He is getting enough magnesium?
November 28, 2019 at 03:11
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Irem88
sophiealice, very interesting that you brought this up--the old man thing. This might sound crazy, but I´ve always been a very intuitive person, and when I was holding him while he was in the NICU, he looked right into my eyes, and I got this feeling like he was a very old soul, older than me, and was here for a purpose.

I also had a very strong premonition way before I was even pregnant with him...in my dream it was April 7, I was 33 weeks pregnant, and in the hospital. The dr told me the baby would be born really soon. When he was born in my dream, he was big for a preemie, over 5 pounds, and then later in my dream he was about 2.

I got pregnant shortly after the dream, but thought nothing of the dream since I was due in January. Fast-forward almost two years later though in real life, on April 7, 2013 when I was 33 weeks pregnant, my water suddenly broke, and he was born the next day April 8, and 5 pounds 4 oz. As a toddler, his temperament in real life was exactly how he was in my dream...sweet and curious.

Sorry for rambling, but this dream to me seems to indicate he is an old souls that has been with me for some time, and needed to come to earth for a special purpose. All my family thinks the dream was just a coincidence, but I know for sure it wasn´t.
November 28, 2019 at 03:23
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » IIyyaarr13
IIyyaarr13, wow, sorry you had to deal with teachers that just gave up, that´s awful!

I don´t know a whole lot about the lighting thing, but wow that is interesting. I wonder if Alex´s problems are somewhat intensified due to the lights in the school. I´ve heard kids with sensory problems can struggle under certain lighting. I know that I myself have had migraines triggered by too much fluorescent lighting. Sometimes I even wear sunglasses at work :5:

As for magnesium, I do give him a vitamin every day. Getting him to eat healthy fruits and veggies is a struggle though. I should really look into the magnesium thing.
November 28, 2019 at 03:33
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » fishscales
Interesting about the Mercury in Pisces, I had to look it up, and it says it´s in its detriment, so that would make sense some of the traditional Mercury (intellectual) things are a challenge for him. I also read though that these people tend to be dreamy, artistic, and imaginitive...that is so true about Alex. The teacher said even though Alex doesn´t like school (he has told her, as well as me), he LOVES to draw. He even records himself on my phone making up goofy songs! He might just have more of a non-traditional talent. I´m hoping we can get him over this hump where he learns the necessary math and reading skills, and then he can put his true gifts to focus.

On a side note, it´s interesting how the sun sign doesn´t tell the whole picture. He seems to come across way more like a Pisces than an Aries with the people he interacts with!
November 28, 2019 at 03:39
(Leo) RunnerChic85 » Nevím
Nevim, good point. In my area though, once a child is 6, we´re not allowed to interrupt school. I do think, at least here in the US, and even moreso in Wisconsin, they put WAY too much pressure on kids so young. Not only do my first and second grade boys have 7 hours of school a day, but the have to go home and read for 15 minutes each night, and do math homework twice a week. It´s like, when do they get to be kids? I´m hoping in time maturity will affect him, and everything will just click.

My older son William, although he doesn´t struggle academically, was very hyper-active and unfocused, and was diagnosed with ADHD when he was 6. Several teachers pushed medication, but we decided not to go that route. 2 years later, he is doing A LOT better behaviorally. He still has tendencies to being unfocused, but nothing like he was then. I´m hoping the same happens for Alex...maybe he´s just a late bloomer and we need to give him time.
November 28, 2019 at 04:01
(Pisces) fishscales » RunnerChic85
"On a side note, it´s interesting how the sun sign doesn´t tell the whole picture. He seems to come across way more like a Pisces than an Aries with the people he interacts with!"

Oh yeah, the moon and Mercury are heavy hitters in our makeup... Our emotional and intellectual style, respectively...

I always had a problem with Mercury being considered weak in Pisces...yes, Mercury may not excel in his traditional areas there, and he may be slightly slowed... But I think it can give a host of other mental talents and abilities... As well as a degree of intuition and an ability to communicate that doesn´t necessarily involve words... Unfortunately, these things are not very much appreciated in the modern academic world, business world, etc...

It´s good that he´s an Aries though...it will help him not back down to the world, and stay true to himself until he finds his niche... Somewhere he can utilize his unique talents, hopefully...

"He even records himself on my phone making up goofy songs"

OK, no phones when I was growing up, but I used to do the same type of stuff...that and fake radio shows... Random weird stuff... It was one of my favorite activities...

I have Mercury trine Neptune

And come to think of it, the opposite positions as your son: sun in Pisces, Mercury in Aries... Same energies at play, just reversed roles...

I think he will be fine... Pisces is capable of sharpness as well, not just dreamy, creative stuff... They just have to find it inside themselves and gain confidence in it... Believe in it..

Weird sign.. You can often pull things out of yourself that you didn´t quite know were there.. You do have to "fish" for it though, if you´d pardon the expression...sometimes others find it for you too...
November 28, 2019 at 05:34
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Irem88, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think you should see a pedagogue. He might me highly intelligent. And this may causes her behavioural problems. I have high iq. And I had similar problems like your son had. I dont advice you to homeschooling. Cause if he´s been already struggling about school, it may makes everything worse. Teach him that there is no one perfect. Teach him had many friends for his different interests. He cant find friends peefectly fit him. But forexample he can find a friend who is interested in dinosours, he can find a friend who is interested in space, another for chess etc. And he may thinks his teacher is not smart. Teach him not to correct other people. And you can help him to develop his own interests and skills.
November 28, 2019 at 06:26
(Aries) ram_goat » Irem88
teach coping skills. life skills. excellent advice sophiealice.
November 28, 2019 at 06:45
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » RunnerChic85
An Artist who once dwelt in my neighbourhood had an incredibly bright light coming out of his high windows and I guessed he was using colored glasses for his work; It draws less attention than an extreme ´color´ shining through the curtains.
The school with the Danes pretended everything was perfectly normal until I moved 200 miles to the south in California; I didn´t get to witness the final demoralization first hand!

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »