Venus/Mercury and attractive voice

November 23, 2019 at 14:10 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) pixel
Venus/Mercury and attractive voice
Hi everyone,

I read somewhere, in an article on the web, that :153: :191: :154: (or if simply in aspect : :193: :198: :195:) gives an attractive voice (warm and seductive)...

Can someone tell me if that is confirmed anywhere else, or by experience... I have this aspect, and people tell me I have this kind of voice, more on the phone :4:...

What do you think about this?

Thanks in advance.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 23, 2019 at 14:45
(Pisces) fishscales
I tend to see it that Venus rules the quality of the voice, and Mercury is how we communicate... How we use our voice... So a well placed Venus combined with a conjunction to Mercury could yield a pleasant combination between what is said and the literal "tone" in which it is said I guess...

Taking the quality of voice part out of it, a Mercury/Venus conjunction will probably lend a pleasant, harmonious aspect to communication in general...

Which aspect between Mercury and Venus are you saying you have, Pixel?

I´m only seeing the parallel...
November 23, 2019 at 15:06
(Pisces) N_thecat
That´s an interesting subject, I´ve thought about a few times.

At first glance I was thinking that :152: and Mercury have the strongest influence on voice.But I associate that ( :152: ) influence more with singing than speaking.

You can be right with these aspects between Venus and Mercury. But maybe Mercury - Moon or Venus - Moon are involved too?

I heard that 3rd house has something in common with voice, because it talks about our communication, but I guess that can show more our speaking style than voice sound maybe?
November 23, 2019 at 15:42
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
On the two websites : astrodienst and astrotheme, my :153: :191: :154: in a wide orb of 9°06´... I have to draw my own chart one day to find out what is really there !
November 23, 2019 at 20:24
(Capricorn) Luna Alba
Venus-Mercury conjunction here. Definetely pleasant voice, even sexy sometimes :4:
November 23, 2019 at 23:45
(Pisces) fishscales » pixel
Ah 9 degrees... I was eyeballing it, and my vision is horrendous...

9 degrees is a bit wide... I prefer 8 max... But the planets could still play off of eachother at 9...

"I have to draw my own chart one day to find out what is really there"

You´ll find the same orbs... It´s just a question of what orbs you yourself want to use.. :74:
November 23, 2019 at 23:49
(Pisces) fishscales » N_thecat
"I heard that 3rd has something in common with voice, because it talks about our communication, but I guess that can show more our speaking style than voice sound maybe?"

That´s what I think... 3rd would rule speaking style.

2nd house rules throat and vocal cords, so it would determine quality of voice...

So say you had Pluto in the 3rd in Gemini and Venus in the 2nd in Taurus...

You could say some really mean stuff, but sound very sweet saying it... :3:
November 24, 2019 at 00:07
(Cancer) detectahead
For singing, Venus and Mercury for it means beauty to the voice. I´ve found that it needs an expression point and that is the Asc. So there is usually a connection for it to be expressed outwardly.
November 24, 2019 at 00:12
(Aquarius) nikkia
Natal :153: :191: :154: Second house / Taurus....yeah, no. Nothing special here. No radio jobs for me.

November 24, 2019 at 00:37
(Capricorn) JSO » detectahead
For singing it wants a Saturn and Neptune aspect :1:
November 24, 2019 at 02:48
(Pisces) fishscales » nikkia
"No radio jobs for me."

Lol... I get alot of "you should be on the radio with that voice"... Mercury not in aspect to Venus, though I do have Venus in Taurus

Tried the whole voice over thing... Hard to get emotionally invested talking about carpet cleaner... Couldn´t do it

Radio? Forget it. Couldn´t play what someone was telling me to play.

Independent radio always interested me though... There´s a local station in town... Been meaning to check it out...
November 24, 2019 at 04:16
(Aquarius) nikkia » fishscales
What a great natural gift to have !!! Share that voice, Fish :)

I knew a woman who made a small fortune doing voice-overs and commercial work (Voice Acting)
Sweet job! As teenager, I remember looking at her in awe - so jealous. Talk about genetic Lotto.
November 24, 2019 at 04:31
If I got a show on that local radio station (just imagining here), it would not be to share my voice...it would definitely be about the music...playing whatever I wanted with no regard for popularity, trends, or any of that bs... My kinda thing...
November 24, 2019 at 04:59
(Aquarius) nikkia » fishscales
I got that. Music was the first thing that popped into my head. "Voice" comes in many forms... but having a pleasing speaking voice definitely works on the radio.

Formatting your Show? The Fishscales Hour? haha...scales. <---music reference.
November 24, 2019 at 05:50
Lol.. I don´t think I´d use the name Fishscales on the air...

How about this though...

My real name (OK real nickname) is DJ

Providence?
November 24, 2019 at 08:42
(Leo) pixel » fishscales
:15:
Who knows !

Maybe take a more attentive look there... if you don´t try, you will never discover... with an opportunity...
November 24, 2019 at 12:24
(Capricorn) Luna Alba » fishscales
...and yet no connection with the Mistery of Profidence cartoon? :61:
November 24, 2019 at 12:46
(Libra) leorising
yes i have :153: :191: :154: in :178: at 4th house, i believe my voice is beautiful :68:, and people know who i am just listening my voice (when i am doing business)
November 24, 2019 at 16:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I know someone that has an excellent speaking voice and is also a singer, that has a very tight out of bounds parallel of declination between Mercury and Venus.
November 24, 2019 at 23:44
(Gemini) stigmí
I have this conjunction on my desc...and also parallel...mercury still in gemini 6th and venus already in cancer. 7th...i really don´t know how my voice is attractive x)
only feedback ever i had was, that my voice is ready to start hypnosis :61:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Leo Leo
Show calendar »