Will I be able in this life to grow spiritually ? What was I in my previous life?

November 19, 2019 at 17:55 (UT/GMT)
(Virgo) Drakusha
Will I be able in this life to grow spiritually ? What was I in my previous life?
It´s a strange question, but I wanna know if I have a potential of growth in this life.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 19, 2019 at 18:07
(Libra) leorising
I believe that with south node at 12th house you have already achieved spiritual growth. Now you should take this knowledge to your routine, where your north node is. work in the best way possible. do you have any problems with brothers or sisters? (I saw chiron in conjunction with his mercury, mercury is the final dispositor of his northern node) Have you worked with them?

aries is intercepted in 12th house, in my opinion you were a warrior spiritual , if it were in 9th house, i could say someone that worked in the crusades of the catholic church, but in 12th is more spiritual... i dont know how to describe someone that fight for spiritual...
https://www.astrology42.com/interce…
November 20, 2019 at 04:55
(Virgo) Drakusha » leorising
Thank you for the answer.
I Agree I have some kind of spiritual growth. I always feel like I know things with my heart and even when I read esoteric books I understand them easily as if I have experienced them but in reality I´m still stuck in my humanness. I don´t kno how to describe it.
I have a sister. We fight sometimes but don´t really have a big problem. We´ve never worked together. I´ve had some emotional problems with my parents because I´ve always been scared that they wouldn´t accept me for what I am, though they love me a lot. I just always had this fear.
November 20, 2019 at 07:01
(Gemini) stigmí
Maybe it is weird answer, but maybe your spirituality will grow by creating (maybe also children) and relationship issues and i think you know that those issues are for true spirituality the deepest, because there is no escape.
Spirituality is not something separated from routine or ordinary life here on earth. Spirituality is mainly something we need to live everyday in every situation in every place, same as we need breathing.
So i think your spirituality goal is in this simple understanding.
November 20, 2019 at 08:06
(Virgo) Drakusha » stigmí
Actually it´s not a strange answer. I´ve always felt like raising a child would make me grow spiritually because I would have to become stronger and more courageous, and kids are like gods they live in the moment, I am childlike myself and being with one would make me be I guess more free. How did you notice it though? Is it because of my 5th house big influence?
November 20, 2019 at 10:06
(Gemini) stigmí » Drakusha
Yes because of your 5th house. Even ruler of your chart is there.
I am curious.. Did you ever tend to work with children? Or for example to fight for rights for children? Or it is just inspiration for your inner child?
November 20, 2019 at 11:30
(Libra) leorising
Today I had an insight into a possible job involving 12 th house, a tarot who makes money from divination practices, is a routine power minded and making money out of it.
November 20, 2019 at 13:00
(Virgo) Drakusha » stigmí
What is the ruler of my chart? Do you mean ascedent?
Well I always loved children. Lately I´ve been thinking about working in school to be a mentor for kids. Maybe that has something to do with that.
November 20, 2019 at 13:00
What do you mean?
November 20, 2019 at 13:53
(Libra) leorising » Drakusha
I gave the example of a person who has Aries on 9 and Mars on 6 as someone who could have worked as a Catholic church warrior (crusades- kill on behalf of the church), in case I had a vision today regarding 12 th house in Aries, and Mars in 6, a work with spirituality. a fortune teller who makes money from her visions, and works routinely making money from spiritual gifts
November 20, 2019 at 15:08
Does that mean I was some kind of fortune teller in a previous life?
November 20, 2019 at 16:09
I don´t know how to interpret intercepted sign, but from my intuition, if you worked as a fortune teller, it would have been a fun job, an unofficial job

https://www.liveabout.com/aries-lib…

edited:
north node in libra 6th house
Libra North Node in the 6th House: There are times when I really do believe the nodes are harbingers of what can only be described as inescapable fate, particularly when the traditionally malefic 6th house is involved.

In the case of John Lennon, who was born with North Node in Libra in the 6th, transiting South Node was within 2 degrees of his natal Arabic Part of Death at 15˚59′ Aquarius (12˚ from his natal Moon at 3˚ Aquarius) on December 8, 1980, the night he was murdered by Mark Chapman.

Saturn and Jupiter, both transiting at 7-8˚ Libra, conjuncted Lennon’s Sun/North Node conjunction. Transiting Moon and Neptune, conjunct in Sagittarius, conjuncted Chapman’s North Node. Chapman’s North Node was within 8˚of conjunction to Lennon’s Arabic Part of Assassination at 19˚26′ Sagittarius at the tail end of the 8th house, within 1˚ of the 9th house cusp.

Now, Mark Chapman, diagnosed schizophrenic, has an opposition from the 6th to the 12th houses (in his case, Sun in the 6th in opposition to Saturn in the 12th). He also has Moon conjunct North Node, and Mars widely conjunct South Node in the 8th. In the synastry, Chapman’s Neptune at 26˚ Libra fell within 9˚ of Lennon’s 6th house Sun, in Lennon’s 7th house (indicating that Chapman both identified with Lennon, and also projected parts of his own distorted personality onto him).

http://beyondthestarsastrology.com/…
November 21, 2019 at 07:14
Wow that is so strange. So what does it mean for me? What is my inescapable fate in this life?
November 21, 2019 at 08:29
12th house is losses, you should avoid behavior angry,
accumulate anger to explode later, you must focus on the real world, work hard fight to get your stuff. Once I watched the Vedic Astrology video on KRS about this placement, one early on experienced losing important things like the house where he lives. Then she grows in need of working and buying her own home right away, because of this past of having already lost everything. North node at 6 could also be a lawyer.
November 21, 2019 at 09:00
I´m a lawyer but I don´t like it. Want to be a filmmaker. Hate working I mean the routine work and regime but maybe if I was doing something else something creative and interesting I wouldn´t hate it. You´re right I should avoid being angry but sometimes I can´t control it unfortunately
November 21, 2019 at 11:12
you still want to live in your south node, cinema (movies) is neptune thing, 12th house ... you better embrace your routine, forget the past. work hard and live your north node in 6th house :17:

edited:
the north node is something that takes time even though we really want to be ... this year I am feeling stronger in doing things related to him, in my case is 9th, before I suffered a lot because I compared my life with of people who stayed in the south node .. this year I woke up a lot and I´m putting all my feet in my north node house 9
November 21, 2019 at 15:37
I don´t know if I can ever be content and happy in a routine uninteresting job. By the way, someone here has told me that I should follow creativity because my whole chart is about that. About expressing my creativity. Here´s what a user from here named Davis has written about my chart:

If we take a look at your chart using Whole Houses, we can also see many placements having to do with the ARTS. Yes, you do have placements for being some kind of a healer, but you also have placements for creativity.

Your MC (career) is conjunct Neptune. Neptune can manifest in 2 ways: healing/compassion, and as creativity through the fine arts.

Neptune conjunct the MC can also cause a sensation of being "directionless" in life, never being quite sure what life path or career one should follow. I bet you´ve have that problem since forever, haven´t you?

Then you also have Uranus conjunct your MC. Uranus is about innovation, being different and non-conventional in career, humanitarian goals, network of friends and colleagues, computer and electronics, etc. But since it is conjunct Neptune, it is manifesting through Neptune´s themes: compassion, healing, but also the fine arts.

With Uranus conjunct the MC, one can´t really have any kind of jobs/careers where one is doing the same routine everyday; God forbids that, haha. One gets VERY easily bored with routine with this Uranus placement.

Ones needs variety, change, constant stimulation, freedom of movement, freedom from rigid schedules, etc, when one has Uranus conjunct our MC. And this could have manifested in your life as going from one job to another constantly.

If we use the "Midheaven Extension Process" (from Noel Tyl), then the ruler of your Capricorn MC is Saturn. Saturn is in Pisces in the 11th. This could be interpreted as "taking responsibility" (Saturn) for the ones in pain and need (Pisces) as a goal (11th house).

But it could also mean interacting with others (11th house) through the arts (Pisces) in a way that feels "practical" and who can shape the Public´s viewpoint on life (Saturn).

And from the 11th in Pisces, Saturn is opposite Mercury (communication) in the 5th (creativity). When using Noel Tyl´s method, the type of aspect (trine, conjunction, etc) is not important, but the contact itself is.

The ruler (Saturn) of the Capricorn MC is in Pisces. And Pisces is ruled by Neptune. And Neptune is in the 9th in Capricorn, and conjunct the MC. So she "loop" ends there with Neptune conjunct the MC, because if we continue with this "Dispositor Tree" we keep going from the MC to Saturn and back to Neptune in the MC.

Then you have a 4-planets Stellium (Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Chiron) in Virgo in your 5th house (creativity, among other things). A very strong focus (the Stellium) on 5th house matters.

Mercury is ruling that Stellium and is trine the MC and Neptune. This shows a need to COMMUNICATE in creative ways as part of our career. As Mercury is also trine Uranus, this creative communication is innovative, different, non-conventional, perhaps even radical in its manifestation.

Venus (arts, creativity, besides love and taking care of) is part of that 5th house Stellium; and Venus is ruling your 6th house of work through Libra. Venus is also ruling your Taurus Ascendant.

Then Mercury is ruling the 2nd house of money through Gemini, and is in Virgo in the 5th (creativity). Again, the need to communicate in creative/artistic ways is emphasized.

The ruler (Moon) of your Cancer 3rd house is in your 4th in the creative sign of Leo. The 3rd house is about our passions and hobbies; our efforts; our communication and writing skills. The moon is about feelings, emotions, feeling "at ease", etc. And the Moon is in Leo which is the sign naturally belonging to the 5th house of creativity.

And Mercury is ruling the 2nd house, the 5th house and, is in the 5th house in its own sign, and it is trine the MC and Uranus. This shows someone who is all about communication and creativity in innovative, non-conventional, and "different" ways.

Honestly? Creativity is ALL over your chart!!

But this is only my opinion and insights. Also, frequently, individuals with Neptune and especially Uranus conjunct the MC, can have different career interests at the same time. This is not uncommon.

I have different career interests myself:

1. Healing
2. Creativity/Arts
3. Science and math

And actually, I could get involved in the 3 of them almost simultaneously!! Why just focus in ONE single career? Doesn´t make sense for an Uranian individual like me, haha!!

Anyway, I hope that what I have written can illuminate your life path to one degree or another, :-).
November 21, 2019 at 15:51
ok :15: :74:
November 21, 2019 at 15:59
I mean maybe you´re right. It´s just someone has told me totally opposite or maybe I should stop my urge to create something and instead just do a routine job

Anyways. Thank you for the answers :12:
November 21, 2019 at 16:02
I believe that a birth chart should also be analyzed in the social context. If you lived in Brazil I would tell you: go to work, forget your dream of being a filmmaker. but you live in a country that is more likely to have different careers ... I am a beginner in astral chart analysis, I believe Davis :68: knows more than I do. :68:
November 21, 2019 at 20:20
Yes I agree. Social context is very important. Anyways I hope I have a chance to work on what I love. We spend most of our time working and I think it´s incredibly important to spend it well. Otherswise you´ll turn into a zombie. So it´s not about not working, but about working on what you love

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »