Read my chart

November 16, 2019 at 12:24 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) bjerknes
Read my chart
Will my health get better soon,.and will i work more with spiritualty and will i do that together with my husband..... :27:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 27, 2019 at 09:38
(Aquarius) Avalon1
2 years later your physical condition will be better than today. until that time you must save up thoroughly. Your savings will help you up to age 61.
Strongly recommended not to drink more than two cups of medium-sized coffee in one day.
You should walk in the clear air for at least 45 minute each day. Avoid synthetic drugs.
November 28, 2019 at 10:18
(Gemini) bjerknes » Avalon1
Thank you so much,make sense :)
November 28, 2019 at 14:05
(Aquarius) Avalon1 » bjerknes
:74: :17: :68:
November 29, 2019 at 14:56
(Scorpio) Whispymint
In terms of working with your husband, in whole sign houses you have the 7th house ruler (relationships) in the the 6th house of work, so it probably is likely that you will work with your husband. Also your 9th house ruler is in the 7th so another confirmation that you will work in that spiritual sense with your husband since the 9th is the house of religion, philosophy, and higher education. Take a look at your chart in whole sign houses, it makes a lot more sense especially since you were born further north so your houses are so skewed in Placidus.
May 26, 2020 at 13:19
(Gemini) bjerknes » Whispymint
Thank you soo much,sorry for late feedback...so so sorry for that

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »