Sun square uranus-just how weird am i?

November 15, 2019 at 15:46 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Sun square uranus-just how weird am i?
I guess I´m bored and wanted to start a new thread. Got the :151: :194: :199: in my natal. Always kinda felt like I marched to a different tune. Hard to fit in, non-conformist, and seem to enjoy challenging the status quo. Guess that´s a long way of saying I like coloring outside the lines :4: Just curious if anyone has any thoughts on this placement or anything that may not be easily apparent about it. Sun in 11th and uranus in 2nd. So I think it has ways of affecting my income as well as friendships possibly?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 15, 2019 at 21:19
(Pisces) N_thecat
I have that placement and Sun square Saturn aspect too.I don´t have any problem with Saturn, but Sun - Uranus aspect is not good/much worse.I am convinced it gives some weirdness...

And 11th house is ruled by Uranus.
Now I think this is a good explanation of why I have always found this house strange, unusual. And it talks about friends, the social sphere, our belonging to groups ... :4:
November 15, 2019 at 21:35
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Welcome to Uranus! As an Aquarius, it is an influence I am quite aware of.

I am not sure about the square Uranus.
I’ll have to look!

Anything can happen at anytime, in unexpected ways.
Lightning change! :199: :39:

Nope, can’t out run Uranus!! :2:

It’s always right on my ass!
November 15, 2019 at 21:38
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
I find square aspects are where the action is.

The tension creates an energy we can use. It’s the good stuff that helps us learn and grow.

Sometimes it’s uncomfortable.
November 15, 2019 at 21:59
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » N_thecat
I think Dennis Rodman has sun square uranus. Hes pretty weird :61:
November 15, 2019 at 21:59
(Pisces) N_thecat » Leo Moon
"The tension creates an energy we can use. It’s the good stuff that helps us learn and grow."

I want to believe that.To be honest... I don´t fully understand that aspect - it´s a little complicated, because I am not sure where exactly the area of my Uranus is - because I have it at the end of 5th house and astro.com and few other sources interprets it that my Uranus is in 6th house...It´s not easy to read.
November 15, 2019 at 22:00
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » Leo Moon
I think you´re right. I have a grand trine that makes me pretty lazy (probably) and then I have square and an opposition that kinda rattle the ol cage. Guess I´d call that a nice mix
November 15, 2019 at 22:05
That´s a good point about the lightning change too. I can be going along and everything seems fine, then "BOOM" I feel like something needs to change, and change now. I work in spurts, non consistent
November 15, 2019 at 22:19
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » N_thecat
I know what You mean about putting a planet in the next house when it is on the edge.
Especially at Astro.

I go by what Fishscales says. Go with what works. What feels right.

That is the art in astrology. With all the different systems I find his idea to be the way to address the inconsistencies.

It seems that aspects to Uranus and Neptune are often hard to pin down.
November 15, 2019 at 22:31
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Sunnyshadow
I agree that often I want to change but I also find change thrust upon me. Whether I want it or not.

Totally out of the blue. Sometimes it’s very positive fortunately!

A good example.......a few months ago I realized I wanted to get involved in a cover band again and play out regularly.
The other band I am in is more of a jam band, original and improvised music. We play mostly festivals in the Summer.

So out of the blue an old friend I hadn’t seen in 18 years calls and says he needs a guitarist and singer for his cover band.

The way he got my number was miraculous and odd.

There it was , Uranus, unexpected lightning change.
Positive in this case.

The whole Aquarius, Uranus , being weird, eccentric thing was hard as a kid.
As I got older I appreciated not being cut from the same cloth as most people and being a bit different.

I actually don’t see myself being weird, because my personality and behavior all have a rhyme and reason that I see.
It’s an uncommon thread, but a consistent one once I understood it better.

Comes in real handy as a musician, entertainer, artist.
November 16, 2019 at 01:26
(Pisces) fishscales » Sunnyshadow
"I think Dennis Rodman has sun square uranus. Hes pretty weird :61:"

Vladimir Putin has Sun square Uranus too...

So if anyone ever criticizes you for being "weird", don´t worry about it...they will probably just disappear anyway...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 16, 2019 at 01:32
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
Fish......ha ha ha.......Vlad is displeased.

Please step outside so we don’t don’t mess up the rug. It really ties the room together. :4:
November 16, 2019 at 01:43
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"Please step outside so we don’t don’t mess up the rug. It really ties the room together. :4:"

It does, doesn´t it?
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 16, 2019 at 01:53
Lol, yall are killin me.....

Er,um, I mean, it´s funny, Ha Ha
November 16, 2019 at 01:55
Wow! I want one of those rugs for my front door!

That would be a conversation piece!

Man ,Fish ,You can find some photos!! :4:
November 16, 2019 at 01:56
Friday is usually when the silly stuff breaks out here.

It’s a good time. Especially when I end up stuck at home.
November 16, 2019 at 01:59
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Just demonstrating Aquarian’s weirdness!

Plus Fish has Uranus in Libra in the 1st house.

So we are staying on topic......for now! :3: :2: :40:
November 16, 2019 at 02:04
Good. All the weirdos are united!

I dont actually consider myself a weirdo. (Maybe an unpopular opinion :61:) Definitely unconventional though
November 16, 2019 at 02:05
I think I have mentioned how Tuesie likes tearing up the rug with her claws.

I had to buy a bunch of throw rugs for her.

I realized if I got the Putin rug she would tear into that.

I would have a knock on the door and some big dude with a Russian accent would say “ Vlad Would like to see You....and bring Your cat.” Yikes!!!!
November 16, 2019 at 02:05
(Pisces) N_thecat » Sunnyshadow
Now I understand ! :4: :61: :61:
November 16, 2019 at 02:09
I get it. Neither do I. Like You say, other people may have different opinions!

I just said it because it’s in Your thread title.

Fish and I were saying in an earlier post how we enjoy people who don’t fit into a conventional slot in society.

Always more interesting. :2: Generally more creative and certainly more fun!!
November 16, 2019 at 02:23
(Pisces) N_thecat » fishscales
>"So if anyone ever criticizes you for being "weird", don´t worry about it...they will probably just disappear anyway..."

I hope it´s true :15:

And I´ve just remembered that Uranus is connected with disasters, explosions, accidents and other "unexpected events".
Interesting...

I once saw his chart but I can´t remember details.
November 16, 2019 at 04:00
Yes, I hate to knock anybody, but if I were to, it would be conformist. I just think it´s so boring to make decisions based on what everybody else is doing or considers "normal" I suppose everybody does that to some extent, but the ones that are always asking, "is this normal or acceptable" those people are boring! Lol
August 2, 2020 at 18:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user darkneptune, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
How current Sun square Uranus aspect affects us who have it in natal chart? I feel very misunderstood, nervous and isolated from others.
August 3, 2020 at 02:41
(Leo) Sunnyshadow » darkneptune
Sounds like a normal day 😄

But seriously, I havent noticed anything unusual. I didn´t even realize that transit was taking place. Been kinda average for me

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »