Help! Is it just my Taurus moon?

November 14, 2019 at 00:35 (UT/GMT)
(Leo) jsrsr96
Help! Is it just my Taurus moon?
I have always loved being productive (school and university wise) until something puts pressure on me, like an exam. Basically, when the date of the exam is close, I stop studying whatsoever and turn to staying home doing nothing, or gaming, ignoring the fact I have that exam. Even when I start feeling anxious I physically and mentally can´t do anything to change my actions; it´s like a war inside my head between two different people - one that needs the excellence and one that has given up and couldn´t care less.

I feel like some of the escapism might come from my Taurus moon, but is there anything else in my chart that I need to look out for? Also, where is the weak energy that tries to push me into getting things done coming from?

I´m so sorry if this comes across as very confusing, but any help would be extremely appreciated. Thank you in advance and hope you have a nice day!
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 14, 2019 at 15:52
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I can show you my point of view becouse we share a lot of similarities in our charts and I had the same behavioral patterns. Exactly what you have written. Although I´m an amateur in astrology but maybe it will help you.

Everything changed when I went to a job. Until that time I was struggling with the problems you wrote above. My field of study was an utter mistake. Have you ever had a job?

Being financially independent turned out to be really important ( :172:MC and :172: :152:?) Anyway independence is like my leitmotif ( :175: ASC?) The more independent I am the more I have to offer to the world. Stability ( :172: :152: )comes along with it.

My career describes the placement of Venus, also Jupiter. Check out where the ruler of the 10th house is.
November 14, 2019 at 15:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yesterday was full moon in Taurus. I am sick. No eating.
November 14, 2019 at 16:01
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Helen.Pahlavi
System message: Post has been written by user orkest, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This full moon in Taurus was really beneficial for me, maybe becouse I´m Taurus moon native.
November 14, 2019 at 16:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » orkest
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I am sick with other signs too, almost every full moon, not only now.
November 14, 2019 at 16:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Helen.Pahlavi
=====
So do you feel best during New moon?
November 14, 2019 at 16:17
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » orkest
=====
Not really, no. :4:
November 15, 2019 at 21:09
(Leo) jsrsr96 » orkest
I want to honestly thank you so much. You´ve helped me more than you think. I´m being much more positive about it and not feeling lost anymore. Given that I´ve been struggling with it most of my life, you can imagine how relieved I feel right now.
Thank you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »