"Birth chart" of the asteroid Karma

November 13, 2019 at 16:38 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
"Birth chart" of the asteroid Karma
When new bodies are discovered in our solar system, astrologers will often erect a "birth chart", or more correctly, a "discovery chart" of the newly discovered body, and study it, in order to gain insight into its characteristics and possible influences.

This article contains some astrological and numerological observations surrounding the birth chart of the asteroid Karma (3811}, which I consider an essential influence to look at if you´re going to do serious astrological delineation.

Here´s the article:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/…

There is also a short description of the asteroid Karma through the signs.

I found this article especially interesting because it mentions the asteroid Anubis, and how it figures into the asteroid Karma´s discovery chart. Asteroid Anubis is named after a figure who in certain esoteric schools is considered to be the supreme "Lord of Karma."

On a side note, I can´t vouch for the author´s interpretation of the conjunction between the asteroids DNA and Sumeria in Karma´s chart, because I´m not familiar with what she´s talking about.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 13, 2019 at 19:44
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user emerauxe, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Do you find Karma´s transits and progressions insightful?
November 13, 2019 at 20:27
(Sagittarius) goldenlion32
I have to say Karma Asteroid in Cancer in my chart definitely aligns with my Karma in life. :) Have to read the article you posted though.
November 15, 2019 at 03:00
(Pisces) fishscales » emerauxe
I honestly don´t look at transits and progressions that much, and never for this asteroid, so I can´t answer that.

I´ll try to interpret transits, progressions, etc, for other people on here just for fun, but I rarely do any predictive type work for myself.

Natally, the interpretations I´ve read for Karma in my chart have been pretty accurate...
November 15, 2019 at 03:02
(Pisces) fishscales » goldenlion32
What did you think of the interpretations in the article?

I thought they were so-so.

The Anubis thing is what I personally found interesting...
November 15, 2019 at 05:42
(Taurus) nutelina
I was born with Karma in the the 10th house, I will show all you bitches how that looks like!
YouTube
YouTube
November 15, 2019 at 07:24
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The best asteroid is Ceres because it is a 1/2 planet that follows Bode´s Law! :64:
November 15, 2019 at 10:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Mantzourana, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Thanks Fishscales for this topic!
I didn´t know about these 2 asteroids.

I have Karma at 27´11" :178: in 3rd house,
sextile Asc, square North Node, quincunx Jupiter, quincunx MC.

I have Anubis at 21´22" :180: in 4th house,
quincunx Jupiter, quincunx Mercury, and 10 degrees apart my :157: :191: :159:.

What do all these mean?

I read the interpretation about Karma in 3rd house and it´s accurate for me. But it didn´t have the interpretation about signs. What does Karma in :178: in 3rd (combined) mean?

Are there any interpretations about Anubis?
November 15, 2019 at 15:18
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Interesting,

I have Karma (direct) at 20º Sag, in conjunction with Venus (2º orb.) Transiting Venus is just a few degrees away from both Natal Karma and Venus, I´ll keep you posted if I notice any instances I feel I can attribute to this asteroid.
Siva is also in Sag, but unaspected at 2º.
I found an interesting article about the Karma / Venus conjunction, I´ve redacted it a bit:
"Karma conjunct Venus: Duty meets desire. Focus on being beautiful and materialistic. Focus on your love life... You can be a love and money magnet... Your deja vu is getting into relationships that seem karmic. Some lovers come back to clear their due..."
( source:http://www.smartyoungsters.com/2019… )

Not going to focus on being materialistic, that opposes my ol 2H Jupiter opposite Saturn aspect- yikes. I dated quite a few people in my younger years, so the karmic relationship thing can -maybe- be attributed to that conjunction...

Now,
The article you shared, I found the description ´meh,´ but the last sentence was relatable.
"If you are unkind in words even if you meant otherwise, the asteroid Karma will still make you feel the other persons emotions at your words. "

In a different Article, Karma was given the number ´11,´ so that´s conflicting. I don´t know enough about Numerology to figure it out myself, unfortunately...

Anubis is at 21º Capricorn, exactly conjunct transiting Pluto. Natally it lies opposite Chiron and squares Mars. Well that doesn´t sound good... There really isn´t much on Anubis, that I´m seeing, other than being the Egyptian God of Death, relating to ´death and rebirth for growth,´ and if he is indeed the Lord of Karma, having such hard aspects to that fella sounds like I better buckle tf up.
November 15, 2019 at 22:15
(Pisces) fishscales » Mantzourana
"I read the interpretation about Karma in 3rd house and it´s accurate for me. But it didn´t have the interpretation about signs. What does Karma in :178: in 3rd (combined) mean?"

There´s a short interpretation of karma in Scorpio in the article I posted at the beginning of this thread.

With Karma in Scorpio in the 3rd, maybe you have some karmic debt surrounding the way you communicate and mentally/verbally interface with the world... Possibly karma involving siblings...

This karma could involve obsession, compulsion, power... Try to piece together Scorpio and the third house and see if there´s anything about the combination that seems like a debt you have to repay in order to bring yourself into balance...

I don´t really know anything about the astrological interpretation of Anubis...I´m sure you could find something online though...or go with the traditional Egyptian mythology to assign meaning to the asteroid

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »