Is this my dream job...

November 12, 2019 at 21:18 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) nutelina
Is this my dream job...
I´m almost done with my resumé but this is the first job in a long long time I´m actually scared to apply for. So I wondered how the stars look for me... I didn´t have time since I´m doing a new job which is not something for a long time... It´s easy for me to do something I´m not attached too..

I´ve noticed I never knew what I wanted to be... I learned just to take it and see. And it´s funny because like 10-12 years ago I worked in IT companies which I hated but now I get what I missed... I was way ahead of my time with artificial intelligence / machine learning... I´m still not convinced this is it but the job is evaluating search results and with the latest Google scams... Oh my.. But I don´t want to scare my future employer...

So this might be just the one thing, connecting people with (small to medium) businesses, working with language which is a real thing and math which is kinda a virtual a lot of the time... I can focus like long hours on things I like but I tend to jump from one cool thing to the next.. I hate wasting my time... But I really want to change the world for the better, I know I have to start at myself but I have many gifts I´d like to use, finally. So hard to find something where I can be creative and ´scientific´... I guess it´s my North Node in Virgo 3rd house, Moon in Taurus.. Cancer rising being good for the people... Maybe some Chiron in Taurus in my 11th house... Sun in Aries, the rebel... the warrior, the care taker of sheeps :4:

"With the Moon in Taurus we are motivated by the desire for serenity, security, peace, and comfort. The Moon is very most sensual and constant in Taurus. You may feel like you want to relax, resist change and “stop to smell the roses”. Life slows down a little, and we get comfortable. We may also be inclined to stubbornness and materialism.

Patience, diligence, perseverance and practicality are on the increase. The Moon in Taurus favours occupations which demand prolonged and persistent effort, but it is also good for complete rest in comfort and coziness. It is best to avoid undertaking anything which requires quickness, decisiveness and quick-wittedness. This Moon generally favors financial activities or applying for a loan, beginning a potentially long-term relationship, music and home decorations."

Full Moon in Taurus
Realizing Dreams
Starts Today:

"The full moon on Tuesday November 12, 2019 at 19° Taurus is great for completeting long term goals. This full moon can help turn your dreams into reality because it activates a major planetary aspect of 2019, Saturn sextile Neptune. The November 12 full moon at 19°51′ Taurus is opposite Mercury, bringing the potential for communication problems. Mercury in retrograde motion would seem to make matters worse. But Mercury retrograde challenges can be resolved through harmonious connections to Saturn, Neptune, and Pluto. Mars sextile Jupiter is an extremely fortunate influence, even though not directly aspecting the full moon.

The exalted Taurus Full Moon suggests that we have a mission to give extra support and we could feel external pressure to do so, yet real power may lie with the person most in need of support. The Scorpio Sun conjoins communicative Mercury and Scorpio’s famous silence and hidden depths often keep information safely close to the chest, yet the sign’s fixed nature can create a situation of being stuck, with projects prevented from coming to fruition. Scorpio benefits from perseverance and dogged determination in reaching goals, but this may take time.

The Moon is helpfully trine Saturn Pluto in Capricorn, strengthening the earthy idea of practicality and stability, hearth and home, where we can draw extra comfort. In difficult situations, following rules and guidelines may provide inner support. The Moon also sextiles compassionate Neptune, allowing request for mercy and forgiveness for whoever needs it the most.

The Moon sextile Neptune heightens your sensitivity, putting you more in touch with your feelings, the feelings of other people and with your environment. Psychic awareness or at least a strong intuition will help avoid the potential complications caused by Mercury retrograde opposite this full moon.

This Full Moon may create some communication and relationship issues because it is opposite Mercury in Retrograde. But the strongest influence comes from Saturn sextile Neptune. It has a very strong influence because the orb is less than one degree. It is exact only four days before the full moon, on November 8. It is time to make your dreams come true. Intensified by Pluto and magnified by the full moon, Saturn sextile Neptune helps you bring to completion something you have been working toward all year."

Sun Trine Natal Midheaven
Achiever of goals
Ends Today

Sun Trine Natal Ascendant
Having Fun
Ends Today

Astromatrix.app

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 12, 2019 at 23:36
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
This is alot of information at once. My mind goes blank when I see so many paragraphs in one post :39: I get dizzy :63: Wish I could be of help. Go with your gut, what´s meant to be will be... Your instinct is probably more accurate than astrology.
November 12, 2019 at 23:43
(Virgo) Nani Lei
What are you good at?
November 13, 2019 at 21:49
(Taurus) nutelina » Nani Lei
My main gift from God or my mom for that matter would be that I know what is right. It sounds maybe weird or preposterous but I seem to know or feel a lot of things that are wrong and should be corrected. A lot has to do with society, so maybe that 11th house?

It´s this combination of logic and intuition. I can basically do whatever I want but I want to do what is right and I love freedom to chose what to do, for all mankind. In real life however I suffer with work-personal. So relationships, family. I´d love to have my own business with a group. If the medical system wasn´t such a monster I´d probably be a medical doctor.
November 13, 2019 at 21:50
(Taurus) nutelina » Astro
I´ll try to do a job in search, it´s like a local Google. :3: Involves natural language processing, ranking etc. a lot of math.
November 17, 2019 at 08:32
(Taurus) nutelina
So I see Mercury goes over Prague... https://www.astro.com/cgi/…

I wonder if I later go to Portugal I will be an artist? :4:
November 17, 2019 at 22:29
(Sagittarius) JupiterCreation
no
November 18, 2019 at 03:47
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
jup own sag 6th and sat own cap 6th
look good for health-employment for the moment;

jup sag seeking optimistic, ambitious sportive, fair,
ambitious work environments; while could be impulsive;
jup trine sun aries 10th elevated, seeking success n recognition;
while jup as lord 9th for luck over 6th seeking extra efforts;

Sat own cap 6th again good for health-employment prospects;
ambitious, hardworking, event management, mechanics, mining, etc

while sat cap opp natal jup cancer,
misjudgments-missed opportunities to care
and stressed health; observe fast sat evenings;

separative Snode ketu now transit cap 7th,
detachment in relationship-vocation; abdominal-knee pains;
heading towards sat transit cap 6th little later
tending to pain-injury-surgery, coping with opposition,
and job separations down the line, scope for;

jup last quarter sag sooner moves to cap sign of debilation,
impacting health-employment; liver etc; further effort;
while jup cap trine elevated moon taurus 11th for gains
from banking, dairying, etc
trine sat virgo 3rd for auditig, quality control, editing etc;

hence months-weeks later the comfort zone getting further disturbed,
in addition to the sat-jup opp and sat-ketu conjunct cap;

hope jup sag trine sun adds scope for success n recognition in career;
and jup trine moon bit later adds creativity and gains;

the jup-sat opp, sat-ketu conjunct and jup debilated cap,
may not have ingrediants of a dream job perhaps;
while jup-sat conjunction cancels the debilation,
with scope for gradual improvements,
while a further job separation could be on the cards year ahead,
involving elements of pain-injury-surgery-opposition;

hope the information helps reflect and weigh upon
the circumstances n the prospects,
not to invite instability through stability;

do promptly ack, n share your own thoughts on the ramblings
how true-insightful-helpful,

wishing you well, kshantaram
November 18, 2019 at 10:02
(Taurus) nutelina » JupiterCreation
Yes?

Brazil is better? :4:
November 18, 2019 at 10:14
(Taurus) nutelina » ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
>jup own sag 6th and sat own cap 6th
>look good for health-employment for the moment;

You mean employment in health sector? Or I´m being healthy for work?

>jup sag seeking optimistic, ambitious sportive, fair,
>ambitious work environments; while could be impulsive;
>jup trine sun aries 10th elevated, seeking success n recognition;
>while jup as lord 9th for luck over 6th seeking extra efforts;

Yes, hence I´d like to work on "provable fair search results".

>Sat own cap 6th again good for health-employment prospects;
>ambitious, hardworking, event management, mechanics, mining, etc

Same as first question, working in health services or healthy to work?

>while sat cap opp natal jup cancer,
>misjudgments-missed opportunities to care
>and stressed health; observe fast sat evenings;

Struggeling with health and work yes.

>separative Snode ketu now transit cap 7th,
>detachment in relationship-vocation; abdominal-knee pains;
>heading towards sat transit cap 6th little later
>tending to pain-injury-surgery, coping with opposition,
>and job separations down the line, scope for;

I need some minor surgery later... Not sure how to deal with that with work...

Or how does that look? Bad health wise or good work wise?

>jup last quarter sag sooner moves to cap sign of debilation,
>impacting health-employment; liver etc; further effort;
>while jup cap trine elevated moon taurus 11th for gains
>from banking, dairying, etc
>trine sat virgo 3rd for auditig, quality control, editing etc;

Yes, work on blockchain, math involved see above. So I should get a liver detox?

>hence months-weeks later the comfort zone getting further disturbed,
>in addition to the sat-jup opp and sat-ketu conjunct cap;

So should I get a leave of absence from my current work on work on my health and future career?

>hope jup sag trine sun adds scope for success n recognition in career;
>and jup trine moon bit later adds creativity and gains;

Oh I´m hoping for that so much! You are so right.

>the jup-sat opp, sat-ketu conjunct and jup debilated cap,
>may not have ingrediants of a dream job perhaps;
>while jup-sat conjunction cancels the debilation,
>with scope for gradual improvements,
>while a further job separation could be on the cards year ahead,
>involving elements of pain-injury-surgery-opposition;

I just saw that people were not glad to be working at my future employer. So it might be a spring board to somewhere else. They are looking for developers in USA... But that would mean separations from family.

>
>
>hope the information helps reflect and weigh upon
>the circumstances n the prospects,
>not to invite instability through stability;

That´s a good question, to not take care of health because I´m working?
>
>do promptly ack, n share your own thoughts on the ramblings
>how true-insightful-helpful,

I greatly appreciate your work!

>wishing you well, kshantaram

Thank you, you too!

Waiting for your reply.
November 18, 2019 at 19:00
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » nutelina
jup own sag 6th and sat own cap 6th
>look good for health-employment for the moment;

You mean employment in health sector? Or I´m being healthy for work?
GOOD BOTH FOR HEALTH AND WORK/EMPLOYMENT

>Sat own cap 6th again good for health-employment prospects;
>ambitious, hardworking, event management, mechanics, mining, etc

Same as first question, working in health services or healthy to work?/SAME!

>separative Snode ketu now transit cap 7th,
>detachment in relationship-vocation; abdominal-knee pains;
>heading towards sat transit cap 6th little later
>tending to pain-injury-surgery, coping with opposition,
>and job separations down the line, scope for;

I need some minor surgery later... Not sure how to deal with that with work...

Or how does that look? Bad health wise or good work wise? BAD FOR HEALTH n WORK

>hence months-weeks later the comfort zone getting further disturbed,
>in addition to the sat-jup opp and sat-ketu conjunct cap;

So should I get a leave of absence from my current work on work on my health and future career?

TAKE PREVENTIVE CARE IN AWARENESS AND COPE WITH AS SITUATIONS UNFOLD!

I greatly appreciate your work!

APPRECIATE YOUR SO PROMPT REFLECTIVE CONSIDERED FEEDBACKS IN SELF-AWARENESS,
WISHING YOU WELL AGAIN TAKING CARE,
TREADING CAREFULLY DEALING WITH HEALTH N JOBS, KEEPING EXPECTATIONS MODERATE!

GLAD THE READING HAS BEEN PROVOCATIVE TO THINK AHEAD WITH CARE PROACTIVELY!

kshantaram
November 26, 2019 at 17:28
(Taurus) nutelina
So I finally had an interview which was rather akward. Why are IT people akward? Why are Czech people akward? I just have much more fun talking to artsy people. Dunno why.
November 27, 2019 at 09:37
(Aries) kq » nutelina
Because everything is shit in that country. It´s like Russia, maybe worse than that from nation´s collective consciousness point of view. Avoid it at all costs.

IT people are awkward, because they´re used to talk to machines. Machines always say what they mean, people don´t, and there you go with the awkwardness trigger.
November 27, 2019 at 10:50
(Taurus) nutelina » kq
But my dutch part says what they mean and that makes most people akward here :4:
November 29, 2019 at 14:22
(Taurus) nutelina
So I didn´t get the job because my resumé was too diverse... I knew that but I wanted to be honest for once. It seems like whatever I do when I mean it, it fails. When I don´t care or I cheat or just give a good impression for the heck of it, it works. This can´t be right can it?
November 29, 2019 at 14:36
(Taurus) nutelina
So I wonder if this is Chiron in 11th house or Sun square ascendant, I really hate lying and fake people... As Aries it´s hard to be accepted like that... Also going full Cancer rising I feel I sell myself short...
November 29, 2019 at 14:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
With Capricorn on your 7th house cusps people only see that capable, authoritative, hardworking and serious side after knowing you for awhile. On the surface you may come across as too emotional, unserious and scattered. They may not take you as seriously based on first impression.

We have oppositive ascendants. I´ve to prove to others I´m not as serious or as strict as I may appear on 1st impression. I get the sense people fear me or is scared of me on first impression. Like I´m unapproachable, when in fact I´m a sweetheart deep down inside. My looney side comes out in relationsips.

Hopefully things improve for you soon.
November 29, 2019 at 16:38
(Taurus) nutelina » Astro
Yeah, I´m definitely scattered.. I hate being serious, you never get anything done when things get too hard.. I´m already a tense person... maybe due to my Moon and Saturn, Aries wanting everything now and Mars in Pisces is about avoiding delay? Or I´m I insecure because of my moon? I have to have a spiritual cause in work too...

Reflecting I think I´m the aquarian type, but with my Moon I want to have one foot in the good and the old.. Can´t stand crappy things, I don´t like all that artificial light even when I can appreciate mobile games and the like... I guess pretty hard combination for Venus in Pisces. I know I´m pretty tired of all those emotional undercurrents!

Thanks Veil, and for the kind words.
December 8, 2019 at 20:54
I had to learn about the Sat & Jup opposition and came across this nice story;

https://www.astro.com/astrologie/…

Since it´s easier and faster to read just the general explanation, I´ll include it too;

https://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/…

I can say this was rather exactly describing my work situation...
February 2, 2020 at 18:47
So I did lost my job as you predicted, it wasn´t a good job but I didn´t get the other ´dream job´ I was talking about! I went to see the doctor few days afterwards and sure enough, there was a problem and a little bit got fixed.

I´m wondering if I should try again for a dream job, I haven´t looked but I feel a later time might be better and take something less demanding for sure. Going back to either IT or business, I fancy business people more but what I know is hard to leave and not work on...

My feeling for the future is ´unstable´. I don´t like where we´re headed at all. But spring is coming.
February 3, 2020 at 19:21
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish » nutelina
jup last quarter sag sooner moves to cap sign of debilation,
impacting health-employment; liver etc; further effort;

while jup cap trine elevated moon taurus 11th for gains from
nutrition, dentistry, banking, dairying, teaching, govt, motherly women, etc

trine sat-rahu virgo 3rd for auditig, quality control, editing, acting,
international communications, ris-fall, etc;

jup cap elevated aspect natal jup cancer first,
supportive of health n advisory roles;

jup effective mid-course April-july 020 to watch;
prayers to saint of faith, wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart,
offer yellow flowers at the alter at home Mon evenings;

Sat some 6m later moves to own acq 7th for reform, innovation,
growth through mass supervision, public admin, insurance, etc;
while aspecta aries-sun 10th and leo 2nd enemy signs,
observe fast sat evenings;

currrently jup-sat opp, misjudgements-misssed opportunities;
rahu transit natal jup-cancer asc for toxic health issues liver etc,
vitiating judgment, could tend to foreign assignments;

sorry to learn of your losing the assignment,
hope this helps, do share feedbacks and updates;

wishing you well mid-020, hope sat transit own acq too helps!
while care for separative ketu transit 6th for health-employment?
prayers for christ, offer red flowers;

thanks for the update,

wishing well, kshantaram

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »