7th house stellium

November 11, 2019 at 23:39 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) We3Meggs
7th house stellium
Please take a look at my 7th house stellium and tell me your thoughts on it.

Also, if it seems significant to you, my 12th house.

This is more than curiosity for me. It´s of extreme importance for me to gain understanding.

Thank you all :79: :68:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 12, 2019 at 01:13
(Gemini) Nocturnal Astrology
Kind of off topic but not really.. Did you experience anything significant with your life direction around late June 2019?

And btw I recommend using the whole sign house system
November 12, 2019 at 02:23
(Gemini) We3Meggs » Nocturnal Astrology
2019? I don´t think so. That may be around the time that I got into reading astrological charts..

I´ll take a look at the whole sign house system. Thank you!

Don´t worry about being off topic, I want to hear all anyone has to share about it. I just wanted to state the specific areas that are most significant. :79:
November 12, 2019 at 21:36
(Gemini) Nocturnal Astrology » We3Meggs
Ah okay and one more:
December 2017

Was this an important period for you? I´m guessing work played a part in this.

Btw I´m using time lord techniques from Hellenistic Astrology just fyi
November 13, 2019 at 00:20
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
That Pluto in your 12th house can be vicious. You´re a victim of circumstances. Everything tends to seem like it´s out of your control. There´s a feeling of being powerless and trapped due to no fault of your owm. Hopefully, you´re able to free yourself from this mental and emotional prison. Most of your issues lies in your mind.

The phrase "change your thought, change your life" definitely applies to you. You need all the positive reinforcement you can get. Stay away from negative people and situations if at all possible. You create your reality.

Recite some positive affirmations to yourself, about yourself everyday until you believe it, and your reality start reflecting it.

These stuff listed below are already in you. You know these stuff about yourself.

1. You´re determined
2. You´re strong
3. You´re capable
4. You´re brave
5. You´re kind
6. You´re smart
7. You´re an overcomer
8. You´re a survivor
9. You´re highly favored

Tell yourself some new stuff you´d like to see reflected in your reality.
November 13, 2019 at 01:26
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
Of course, with an extreme see-saw pattern it´s all "Monsters from the Void" after the next meal! Whole-house is meant to look like the six realms of Sentient Beings Mandala of Mahayana Buddhism, Why would I give up a pretty Placidus chart for whole-house anyway! My :159: e :193: :164: is double applying dexter and made :164: :191: :164: a nightmare! :164: is in my 7th house to remind me that I had "real" planets in Venerian parts of the sky in my past-life!
Be sure to put forth your two cents worth wherever you think it might be valued!
:81:
November 18, 2019 at 18:40
(Gemini) We3Meggs » IIyyaarr13
Thank you :44: :79:
November 18, 2019 at 19:17
(Gemini) We3Meggs » Astro
I spent the most part of 30 years thinking of myself as a human punching bag.
I guess, for a very small child, that´s how I justified my constant state of "circumstance" that continuously victimized me.
Those early life explanations for very emotionally mature scenarios stuck like glue to me. And I feel into, exactly as you said, the state of mind that felt, well, to bunch it all into one word for space saving, worthlessness.

Death always felt like an escape.. But there was always someone here who needed me. My sister, my father, my niece...

Then, a year ago, "circumstance" turned into something I could never have imagined. Again, I lost someone very dear to me.. But, this one, was different.

When my life was spared.. I spent every day resenting that I was still here, feeling the grief.

One day, I looked away from what I missed, and at what I still had here.. And something clicked in me. If I was going to be the strong example I was born to be, I had to stop attacking myself.. Life had that covered for me.

That´s when I started studying birth charts..

I may be a creature of habit and conditioning, but I´m always ready to grow.. I don´t know where that drive comes from in me.

I pray everyday for everyone who has suffered the loss of a child. It´s not something we were meant to survive. But, I have. I´m not a punching bag anymore, there is a purpose for me.. And I´m going to stay an inch from death until I find it. I haven´t slowed down since :18:

:164: :191: :151: :152: :154:
November 18, 2019 at 19:53
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » We3Meggs
System message: Post has been written by user Astro, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"I may be a creature of habit and conditioning, but I´m always ready to grow.. I don´t know where that drive comes from in me."

It could be that stubborn Taurus Moon :6: ...It´s not easy for Taurus to make changes until they have a tower moment, that change the course of their life. And, even after that tower moment, the new challenge is coming to terms with your new identity and accepting your new reality.

You´re a different person than who you were before that incident, and you will never be the same again. As hard as that experience was you´re a better person because of it. So, focus on the new and improve you. Your child spirit is now your guardian angel watching over you, and wants the best for you. Maybe you weren´t meant to raise that child, but that child was meant to raise you up. Your child could only do it from the other side. Where there´s less limit. I´m sure you feel your child spirit every now and then. Let it guide you :62:
Nothing bad is going to happen to you anymore.
November 18, 2019 at 21:34
(Gemini) We3Meggs » Astro
You are exactly right..that Taurus moon is the only hesitant element in me. I am alive today bc of that stubbon moon. Its very confusing having an all or nothing gemini who, sometimes, finds it difficult to really care about anything. The scorpio, that is overly intense about every damn thing that comes along.. And then, my precious moon :172: :152:

For a year or so, a while back, my sister was playing a bit with birth charts. She´s :182: :182: :174: so she kinda just jumps in and doesn´t learn much. Anyway, she insisted that I was :173: sun and moon. I read through it and I don´t think anyone is more opposite me than a :173: sun and moon.
November 18, 2019 at 21:39
(Gemini) We3Meggs » Nocturnal Astrology
I´ve been thinking on it and I was in rut around that time. My baby was just starting her toddling stage, so I definitely wasn´t leaving the house.

I never planned on staying at home with my kids.. But it´s just more convenient right now.

"Btw I´m using time lord techniques from Hellenistic Astrology just FYI"

That´s one I´m unfamiliar with.
November 19, 2019 at 18:09
(Capricorn) ShriSaiganeshE-jyotish
Sun-venus-rahu NNode gemini 7th, foreign well-to-do relationships,
foreign affairs, foreign instrumental music, international finance, etc

while prone toxic health issues, heart-stomach-abdominal-kidneys-skin etc;
rise-fall in life, prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings,
observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant touching heart;

cancer-moon 9th inimical-malefic for scorpio asc, stress-delays in luck-education-travels; jup cap trine cancer 9th supportive;
inimical moon over 7th taurus, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
throat-thyroid-dental-nutrition issues;

moon elevated taurus love of food-comforts, energetic-stubborn;
luck after marriage, under stress-delays;
aptitude for hotel management, dairying; diplomacy; moon late deg weak;
wear pearl over pendant touching heart; moon lord 9th for luck;

Sun lord 10th over 7th, supportive but dominating spouse;

mer taurus 7th, mer lord 11th, literary-oratory aptitudes, diplomacy,
gains from marriage-spouse-business partners;

sat-mars own scorpio asc, growth-riches through
research-occult-metallurgical-mech aptitudes, stress-struggle;

mer-moon opp sat/mars 1/7 stress/worry in luck-relationship, negotiation skills,
health issues skin/throat/teeth/thyroid etc; observe fast sat evenings;

ketu separative SNode over sag first, philosophical, hyper-ambitious n impulsive;
attention catching looks; pain-injury-surgery head-thighs etc;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home thurs mornings;

Sat-separative ketu now 1.5yr transit jup cap 2nd, detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery, throat-thyroid-dental-liver-knee issues to care;
jup lord 5th for luck-education-children-romance-position;

sat lord 9th from moon, settling at 36+

natal jup, lord 2/5 for family-finances-luck-edu-romance-children-position debilation cap 2nd,
ord sat over scorpio asc, debilation cancelled,
gradual improvement in family-finances-speech-advisory roles;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at alter at home sat evenings;

jup now transit last quart own sag 2nd supportive of family-finances, advisory roles,
trine aries 6th for health-employment, trine leo 10th for career; hope so;

Chart with potentials for growth, rise-fall, stress-struggle to cope with.
tough sat-ketu transit over jup cap to cope with year ahead;

do promptly ack, share salient specific feedbacks how true-untrue-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-life trends-ideas to pick n remedies.

wishing well, kshantaram

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »