Mercury Retrogrades and Break ups

November 9, 2019 at 01:19 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) Veil
Mercury Retrogrades and Break ups
If you experienced a break-up during Mercury retrograde... Fear not. It will not be permanent. However, if you start a relationship then it may not last, unless it´s a spiritual or soulmate connection.

How many experience break-ups during mercury retrograde?

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 9, 2019 at 01:53
(Taurus) Iceblu333
Sigh...
November 9, 2019 at 01:58
(Capricorn) Veil » Iceblu333
Did you experienced a break-up or meet someone?
November 9, 2019 at 02:05
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Veil
No, just had a problem here on the site with someone.

I honestly don´t want to meet anyone new.

To think about it,
My father´s car broke down today.

Also, I purchased a bed on the day that mercury went retrograde Nov 1. My unkles truck tire blew. Another truck, My gmoms truck, broke down as we loaded the bed on the truck and tried to leave the store. Had to get towed home. The bed blew off the tow truck 3 times. Almost causing multiple accidents... It was crazy...

It was like I just wanted to get the bed home and God just said no, that was Nov 1.

Later I had to help my unkle buy a tire... My gmoms truck still needs a starter...

No idea what my dad´s car is up to... It´s been crazy...
November 9, 2019 at 02:08
Oh! I forgot also during the drive to pick the bed up my unkle tried to change the radio station in the truck and we found out the radio was stuck on Am instead of Fm.

We tried to change it to Fm and the button got stuck... Then the screen said "No" and went blank and wouldn´t work... We´ve been having trouble out of the radio but that was the craziest shit I´ve seen... Maybe it was a sign of what was to come. My unkle freaked out. I laughed until the truck broke down. I was pissed...
November 9, 2019 at 02:10
Prior to that I was burning sage in my house to get rid of some bad luck the previous months/years. Guess it didn´t work...

It was like God himself was literally saying No, I can´t have the fucking bed. Lol.
November 9, 2019 at 02:11
I just bought a good luck charm from a voodoo shop. Hopefully it helps. Lol.

But I think God himself is shooting me the bird and burning me with his giant magnifying glass...
November 9, 2019 at 02:30
Sage attracts all kinds of spirits to you. Sometimes demonic spirits. You need to be careful concerning your dealings with sages and voodoo shops. Protect your energy. You could be harming yourself and not realizing it. You don´t know what kind of spirits you´re attracting when you start going so deep into the voodoo, incense and world of spirits. You can sometimes be channelling the energy of dead people and taking on their karma or issues without knowing it. Just be careful... I know mercury retrograde can be confusing but, you can also be possessed by these spirits causing havoc in your life.
November 9, 2019 at 02:32
Seriously, white sage?
November 9, 2019 at 02:41
Sage of any kind is an initation to spirits or dead people that you want to start interaction. You noticed all the mediums or people who channel the dead uses sages to make themselves ready to receive and channel spirits. Some of these spirits will stay attached to you. You don´t know which spirit you´re inviting to yourself. Your barrier is now open to all kinds of spirit.
November 9, 2019 at 03:17
I´ll keep that in mind.

I´ve been having bad luck for a few years even before the sage.

I only saged the house due to bad luck.
November 9, 2019 at 05:08
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
Interesting. My current relationship started suddenly out of fakkn nowhere on a merc retrograte. Now i wonder tho, what this means : i am born with mercury retrograde in libra in 7th house..
What effect does that have onto relationships?
November 9, 2019 at 13:25
(Capricorn) Veil » MelodicBlu
Did your relationship started during this mercury retrograde or a previous mercury retrograde? Are you concern that your relationship will not make it...

I think we tend to regret certain decisions made during mercury retrograde, and these decisions tends to have a lasting effect. I knew someone who decided to move in with a partner during mercury retrograde. So, they made the on again/off again relationship more official during mercury retrograde and they are constantly struggle to keep the relationship going.

He has known no peace with this partner since moving into together, but feels stuck in the relationship. Both people don´t trust each other and often accuse the other of cheating (there is some truth to the cheat rumors). The guy actively pursue other women.

They both have mercury retrograde in their natal charts and thought because they were both born with mercury in retrograde it wouldn´t affect them. But, they are both paying the price because they can´t trust each other to be faithful, but there are kids involve. So, they are in the relationship but feels alone and looking outside of the relationship for comfort. Right now the guy is having some secret affair with someone he has Venus in 12th house in synastry with...We all know how Venus in 12th house synastry plays out or started.

I think whether you were born with mercury retrograde or not... You´re not immune to the effects or the consequences of your decisions. The effects and consequences can be very lasting as well. It could last years... But, it´s years paying for your rush or rash decision during mercury retrograde.

It´s normally best to wait after the retrograde to make the committment official instead of during.
November 10, 2019 at 10:26
(Capricorn) Veil
I found another thing common with Mercury retrograde and that´s meeting look alike. It doesn´t have to be physical but you can meet someone that reminds you of an EX. Whether their charts have a similar aspect or their behaviour is similar. These relationship also plays out past karma that need to be resolve if you´re unable to resolve them directly with the EX person.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »