synchronicities and overal Universe mindfuck

November 8, 2019 at 14:35 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
synchronicities and overal Universe mindfuck
Dear hoomans,

I want to ask for clarity into shit that keeps repeating itself.

I see this number almost daily, if not, it occurs atleast 4 times a week.
I don´t know what message i am supposed to get here, but let me give you a bit of history with this number.

14 february is the birthday of a dear soul within my life
14 december is the birthday of my dad
14 june is the birthday of my current partner
14 november is the birthday of my manager
14 april birthday of my stepdad
Regularly i got 14 plays in a day on soundcloud
When i searched for the word ´intensity´ only 14 result came out of that
14 is the age at which my path of suffering within relationships began
i google searched something and a post popped up ; date of creation 14 february
i received a birthday wish from a total stranger, her birthday : 14 february
I watched ´´a fetlife lovestory´´ on YT ; date of presentation 14 february
I have 14 message requests on facebook
14 views of a certain playlist
email received from 14 february born person at : 14:44
And so on and on and on ..

other numbers that repeat are 22 and 11

honestly, it drives me insane. Sometimes I feel like the universe is shouting at me, is trying to slap something in my face, but yet i feel i can´t follow this path, yet? If it indeed refers to this one specific person...

There is more shit that is utterly, completely madderfakking mindblowing

I need some insight and guidance into this.

One thing that keeps me in constant nervosity, one thing on which i focus my energy continuously onto, is soulish love. One thing that i am in constant search for, not that i havn´t found that, i did. With this person.

Sidenote : i am in a relationship
BTW : that´s why i am confused
PS : i am not really satisfied and happy

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Sort posts:
November 8, 2019 at 14:52
(Capricorn) Veil
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday. May your day be filled with love and laughter :65:

Angel Number 14 is a message from the angels asking that you keep your focus, positive affirmations and intentions on manifesting your goals and aspirations. Angel Number 14 can be a sign from your angels that they are there to assist you with manifesting your true desires.
November 8, 2019 at 15:09
(Taurus) Morena.Lu
Happy birthday!:)) :37:

The number 14 combines the vibrations of numbers 1,4 and 5.
1 is individuality, optimism, manifestation.

4 is hard work, sometimes depressive energy( :157:)
5 (1+4) is the number of prosperity, positive change.
Some positive change will come in your life.

I read what you wrote, your answer is in your question. You want that kind of love(soul to soul), some special connection..but you are not really satisfied and happy, maybe that connection is not what you are looking for.
November 8, 2019 at 15:22
(Virgo) MarvinReal
Happy birthday, MelodicBlu. :37: You improved your profile page, seems like you´re looking for someone or at least dare more.

Obsessions with number 14 is most likely seen somewhere in your chart.
November 8, 2019 at 15:22
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Morena.Lu
Thank you for the birthday wish, and thank you for the information.
The unsatisfaction and unhappiness is within my current relationship, yet i know i have to go through this. My current partner is my opposition, funloving, happy, optimistic, superficial (gemini), i am intenser than the average intense (scorpio), Yet i know he is present to teach me light-heartedness. i almost vomit while typing it. I compromise, i see beauty but suppress my essence, suppress what i truely need within a relationship, and this is pure agony.
Whilst the 14 february born person, is the one i had found all and everything with and the soulish love that makes me melt over and over again, but we couldn´t be, never made it, shit got in our way.

This is why i am confused, because i know i am on the right path, and yes, some lessons are painful, if not all of them (in my case than). I feel distracted on my path by these constant signs to this dear 14 born soul. because i cant give it my full energy, i cant nurture, or allow to fully give in to soulish love.. i live in constant duality. splitted existance
November 8, 2019 at 15:23
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
Thanks Marvin :) Nope not looking for someone, more so presenting my helpfulness towards the outside world.

Lol, explain me, point it out, where u see 14 in my chart tho? :p
November 8, 2019 at 15:27
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Veil
Thank you for your kind birthday wish :) !
And thanks for the information on the number 14!
November 8, 2019 at 15:33
(Taurus) Morena.Lu » MelodicBlu
Scorpio and Gemini..intresting. Yes, you are very intense person, he is maybe learning you to be more optimistic in some way, but reading about that another person (14 February)I feel sad for you two because it sounds like something meaningful(not just sexual attraction) and I am always for that combination, without soul connection there is nothing. Yet, you are aware of everything, it is a sign that you can change it, and I really think you will. I wish you to find and live that special love for the rest of your life!:)
November 8, 2019 at 15:39
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Morena.Lu
As you said, it´s indeed for these learning purposes that The Gemini dude and i met. I am willing to learn, always, but my path is total chaos, and within this chapter where i experience external chaos (so not from me, not from the relationship), i just need the nurturing warmth of soul connection..
Besides this, thanks for the really beautiful and kind words. time will tell, meanwhile i´ll just keep focussing on learning and growth
November 8, 2019 at 15:48
(Virgo) MarvinReal » MelodicBlu
Well done. Self-presentation is so important these days.

I just made it up as a joke, but let´s see. Using non-dirty language. :155: :161: Sco,Sag (physical karma) :194: Vir :152: :164: (emotional karma). Orbs for :194: is usually big for all those 4. Moon even more than 7. Former Ladylight user was saying that Chiron is up to 10° and the same for Lunar Nodes I seen in some books. When you have two karmic purpose there multiple by 7° orb, you´ll get 14. 7 squared is 49 which makes 13 and then 4. Obsession with 4 again.
November 8, 2019 at 16:02
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
No fakking shit..!

Oh emotional and physical karma, damn i wasnt aware THO :p
November 8, 2019 at 16:40
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Same here, I see the same numbers a lot. Very much over the last couple of years. I take no notice now though, I dont really find it very helpful tbh. There have been moments when it´s been very cool though :4:
November 8, 2019 at 16:48
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Ricardo22
Years.. djeee okay, thats a long time. For me these numbers started to show up when it broke with the 14 february born person. the signs pop up more often, and become more mindfuck over time. It feel like its urgent maybe..?
November 8, 2019 at 17:15
(Aquarius) nikkia » MarvinReal
My mind is always blown when I see posts like this one. W.O.W.
Total respect for your level of skill and understanding. It´s stunning.
November 8, 2019 at 17:30
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
System message: Post has been written by user Ricardo22, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Tbh, I cant remember how long ive been seeing them, maybe just over a year. I´m not sure, last couple of years have been some quite big changes for me. I´ve lost track of time. Maybe the break up with the 14th February born person was quite stressful for you? These stressful times can bring about changes and effect your awareness. You tend to notice things you wouldn´t normally see...possibly could be urgent. At the times I first started noticing them, I also had some very cool dream experiences. Like I say though, I dont take a great deal of notice, but the still pop up In the strangest ways lol
November 8, 2019 at 17:48
(Aquarius) nikkia
I wish I could help with your question MelodicBlu...I can´t... so sorry...but,

Happy Birthday :78: (or at least congrats for making it another year :151:)

November 8 is also the birthday of someone I loved. Deeply. Nothing was the same after.
Some say Fate.
Some say Karma.
No one shook me like that.
(We are both 8´s)

The effects of this union were profound - and nearly impossible to convey cogently.
Interesting how your :181: person and my :122: person made such deep impact.
November 8, 2019 at 18:18
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » nikkia
Thank you so much! :)

Sad to hear your story, but it is one to cherish deeply.
Aquarius and scorpio make an incredibly intense beautiful team. An energy i cant ever forget, so i think i understand the level you are talking about with your scorpio.
November 8, 2019 at 20:31
(Aquarius) nikkia » MelodicBlu
I´m glad that you cherish it !

No, I´ll never forget the energy, either.
Like I said, it shook me to my core.

After years of distance and healing, I´d say it was bittersweet. Not entirely sad.

The energy was something ´otherworldly´... something that I was not expecting or accustomed to.
It opened some doors. It closed others. It showed me things about myself, deep things, that both grew and died - very painful deaths!

Here´s something: The day we met, I read my horoscope in paper - it said I would fall in love.
HAHA, I thought to my Aquarian self -- like THAT WILL HAPPEN !! Scoff !

It wasn´t an instant physical attraction... but there was enough ´something´ to facilitate a second, third, fourth.. and so on.

What made this union more profound - is that it changed the entire trajectory of my life.
Irreparably.

So, on another note... I´ll never forget your birthday !

It´s tattooed on my soul.
November 8, 2019 at 20:39
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » nikkia
I fully recognize what you have written here, which is the exact same to the union i had with this Aquarian man. After this meeting, everything changed, drastically. A lot of things happened in a very short amount of time, things that completely changed me, my life is nothing like what it used to be prior to meeting him, and i am deeply thankful for it.
Thank you for sharing your story/experience, i think it´s beautiful when one is able to experience such deep connection to another human being. Even when both go seperate ways at some point. But the memories remain eternally
November 9, 2019 at 08:14
(Libra) polareyezd
14 is lucky double 7s!
November 9, 2019 at 23:27
(Aquarius) emerauxe
USING THE HERMETIC SYSTEM OF NUMBERS WHICH COMBINES NUMEROLOGY AND ASTROLOGY, YOU WILL FIND THAT THE NUMBER 14 VIBRATES TO THE SIGN OF TAURUS AND SINCE OPPOSITES ATTRACT YOUR BEING A SCORPIO IS CONSTANTLY DRAWN TO THE NUMBER 14.
November 10, 2019 at 00:03
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Baseball’s leader in hits , Pete Rose wore #14. :2:

He was born on the 14th of April .
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 10, 2019 at 00:11
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
There is the drink. A Seven and Seven.

Seagrams 7 whiskey and 7 Up.

That equals 14!! Maybe You need a stiff drink?! :3:
November 10, 2019 at 00:14
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
Beck has a song called “Fourteen Rivers, Fourteen Floods”.
YouTube
YouTube
November 10, 2019 at 00:18
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » Leo Moon
The 14th Amendment to the US Constitution states that no person shall be deprived of life, liberty or property without due process under the law.
November 10, 2019 at 00:29
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
This can of Artichokes has a net weight of 14 oz.

(Though a drained weight of 8.46!!!!!)
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »