Worried about my Saturn-Pluto COnjunct

November 7, 2019 at 19:24 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) BoyakashA
Worried about my Saturn-Pluto COnjunct
How will this grand conjunction affect my life (Have a look at my chart pls) and can I dodge it? I hope it doesn´t have to do with money and education :41: Is this conjunct positive or beneficial for me and others in some way?

We didn´t ask for it, why is it happening? :( Many people are stressed over this for a reason here and there
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
November 7, 2019 at 19:25
(Cancer) Mrav
It will not, you don´t have anything on 20 degrees of cardinal
November 7, 2019 at 19:29
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » Mrav
Really?? You are a harbinger of good news, I appreciate it :) Hope you are safe from it too!
November 7, 2019 at 19:33
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5
Your 2nd house is Jupiter in Pisces and Mars in Virgo in the 8th house. I would think you would have had more financial issues in the past in Saturn in Scorpio the tenth, and Uranus in Aries transit.
Uranus in Taurus will go over your I.C. but it should be ending in the 12th house of Capricorn what ever happen the last nine years and bringing in the new in Saturn in Aquarius. Although, that tends to be a bumpy ride sometimes at first shifting energies.
You had your nodal return last year in North Node Leo in the 7th house of Relationships.
Saturn in Aries is obviously going to be wounded and healing the mental process along the way here. Which pretty much it’s a choice to manage your emotions, thoughts, and feelings. You’re Sagittarius Pluto, so you’re quite young yet.
You don’t really have a huge job until about your Saturn Return around 29, so you should be working part time somewhere just for side money. Not sure how old you are, but if you just had your first Nodal Return, I wouldn’t say that for from 18-19.
You are just getting you feet wet as a young adult. Maybe searching out what you can do with your brains since you have Uranus in Aquarius, South Node Aquarius. Education wise.
November 7, 2019 at 20:13
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » GoldenLion5
Sorry for my ignorance but I had this peace of mind that having Jupiter in 2nd house will make me lucky with money and wealthy (I did have some issues with money in the past).
Saturn in Aries has been affecting me mentally a lot for a long time.
So I´ll have a proper job/career at the age of 29? Fine by me and I´ll turn 21 in 2 weeks.
Pluto-sag makes me a traveler, interesting :)

This was really informative and insightful!
November 7, 2019 at 20:16
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » BoyakashA
Like I said I didn´t look at any of the aspects. There are none... Except your ascendant

But I don´t see anything except your ascendant there.

Similar to me you have saturn at the bottom of your chart. But your moon is showing that if you do run into any issues when saturn hits your ascendant it will affect your money good or bad.

Saturn is not the Karaka of the 2nd house so it won´t be terrible. You could gain or lose assets.

Saturn is not strong in the 2nd from the moon.

I forgot to mention when saturn hit my Ascendant I became deathly sick, but it was because my ascendant is 6 houses from my natal moon. 6th house is sickness. Saturn is the Karaka of the 6th so he was strong as fuck. I´d rather jump off a bridge than deal with that again.

But for you it is 2nd from the moon. If anything happens you probably won´t even notice. But it can be gains or losses. Saturn is not strong in the 2nd
November 7, 2019 at 20:22
(Cancer) Mrav » BoyakashA
hmm I don´t see it in the same way... Jupiter is badly aspected and beside that, Jupiter just expand what ever you have... if you have money problems they will just get bigger, if you have money, it will be more money... basic rule with Jupiter... BUT your 2nd is in Pis... so there´s no money... spirituality and soul values...Pis in 2nd also gives alcohol problem, so watch out for that one

On the other side Saturn is not problematic at all.. in 3d it can give fights with brothers, neighbors, lower grades education... but I don´t think that this is the case here since it´s in trine with mercury which is natural ruler of the 3d

but all this is not what you have been asking....you asked about 20 degrees of Cap big conj in December...and this is not impacting you because you don´t have planets on +-2 degrees of Cap or any cardinal.... or rather it will impact you as much as everyone else on collective level like through society changes... but no personal planets involved
November 7, 2019 at 20:49
No money???? Fine then I´ll become a pundit on some mountain leaving the familia and this world behind and throw colors on people lol jk Thanks again for clarifying the Jupiter part, otherwise I would´ve been in an illusion. Seems to me having money "IS" the problem in this world.
Neighbors love me, the random encounter in the streets are usually quite pleasant :)
I had really bad grades in high school but that dreadful chapter of my life is closed for good. I was a mess.
Society can´t own me (arrogance) but it also agrees with me, on the flip side law and the police could be a problem due to chiron and lilith always present with less than 1 degree orbs.

I just can´t say no to alcohol, especially cocktails
November 7, 2019 at 20:55
money is not good or bad, it´s what you do with it, and what you do to get it... unfortunately can´t be avoided... I learned that I manage with little money, and with more money I just spend more, but live basically the same... so same shit.

anyway thanks for feedback, appreciate it :35:
November 7, 2019 at 21:03
Hope you are in content with how you are living (although the "shit" part seems like you are bored but used to it) :15:
November 7, 2019 at 21:11
yes, I can afford everything, I was saying with less money and more money, you still afford what you need and pay what you have to pay, just apetite gets bigger and than you spend more money but you don´t get better quality of life...so for me it was the same thing (same shit - not necessary bad shit just form of expression)
November 7, 2019 at 21:16
Ah in that context ok ok, see...this clearly explains my bad grades lol
November 7, 2019 at 21:33
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » Iceblu333
Let´s just say it will affect my money in a good way, with this thought I can beat insomnia for today.

You need a hug after all that struggle.
November 7, 2019 at 21:36
Got a bottle of Jack Daniels? And some limes?

Prefer that much more, lol
November 7, 2019 at 21:41
Ouchhhhhhhh (no homo before)
November 7, 2019 at 21:46
She sure did make you figure out your sexuality :61:
November 7, 2019 at 21:49
Ha, no.

I just don´t like hugs.
November 7, 2019 at 21:53
:46:
November 7, 2019 at 21:53
Toxic masculinity alert!!!!
November 7, 2019 at 21:55
I´m thinking literally, wtf can a hug do.

There´s nothing like a bottle of Jack and a mixer, with someone you can actually be around and be your actual self. And a thunder rain storm outside. You´re both inside watching a movie or on the porch enjoying the weather looking at the rain. Our headed somewhere.

I love the smell of rain.
November 7, 2019 at 21:56
Best thing about it is you don´t have to talk but just enjoy each other´s company and honesty without the fake shit.
November 7, 2019 at 21:59
Ha, if you call that toxic masculinity you shouldve seen my old boss.

He was a monster. I think he went home everyday and beat up a teddy bear for fun. Cried and came back to work, mean as shit. His wife divorced him for something he did. He was an asshole though. Lol
November 7, 2019 at 22:01
Yeah...it´s a beautiful thing to imagine. You hit me in the feels bro. If we could only trust and receive trust on this level to have these beautiful moments, life would be a bliss.
November 7, 2019 at 22:02
Yup.
November 7, 2019 at 22:04
Plot twist: Wife was the teddy bear
November 7, 2019 at 22:09
get a room boyz :117:
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets