mercRX trauma HELP. need help w/ syn chart of ex-friend of 10+yrs???

November 6, 2019 at 17:51 (UT/GMT)
(Capricorn) pei_mei6
mercRX trauma HELP. need help w/ syn chart of ex-friend of 10+yrs???
So, we instantly connected and it was all consuming but very toxic and I´m still learning about a lot, but know a few things.. Syn charts are where I start to get confused though. We ended on a VERY bad note about 5 yrs ago and thanks to merc rx, she came back into my life...? Any interps for us? I don´t know if I should allow her back in..
i am blue she is orange...
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 10, 2019 at 20:50
(Scorpio) 3rdHousePastDaMoon
I´m a bit confused when I see the synastry charts myself and I am a professional astrologer. I looked at your own chart, I´m trying to get a better idea of her placements and I don´t know what I did with my reading glasses to make it harder. I have to get a better look. I´m not getting a good feeling about her.
-----
Ok. Found glasses I don´t know if I like all the 8th house stuff and the Sun Moon opposition there there´s an agenda. On her part and I feel like she´s a homewrecker for lack of a better word and somehow has more power or let´s you think she has more power to wreck your reputation Your serenity I don´t know what circumstances were that it ended on but just your use of the words very badly ARE simple but pretty strong and a little bit reminiscent of the ending of my own close friendship with someone that I am curious to do a synastry chart with now because that person has reappearing if only by Internet in the lives of people close to me. I would say keep your guard up and sometimes things are in the past because they´re supposed to be it seems like a manipulative person who really doesn´t do anything just because unless there´s something they want to gain from it.
April 20, 2020 at 15:44
(Capricorn) pei_mei6 » 3rdHousePastDaMoon
i cannot believe i´m just now seeing this... all of it resonates. especially the her wanting to have power over me or make me THINK she does.. thank you.

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »