HELLO

November 5, 2019 at 11:53 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Lana0202
HELLO
MIGHT SOMEONE READ WHEN I HAVE OPPORTUNITIES TO GET A NEW JOB. I DONT KNOW HOW AND WHERE TO WATCH. PLEASE AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
July 13, 2020 at 21:28
(Capricorn) Ghost00
Right now and all this year good time. Might have to be persistent. Focus on medical, financial, and shipping for best results. Office job good and Amazon always hiring. You might have what it takes to be a potion distributor, entrepreneur qualities along with everything else on your charts pointing to healing power and individuality?
July 14, 2020 at 20:52
(Aquarius) Lana0202 » Ghost00
Thank you very very much. Do you think an easier time is finally coming for me? What do you mean by healing power? what I should focus on to become a better and calmer person. sorry if i ask too much ... thanks
July 14, 2020 at 21:18
(Capricorn) Ghost00 » Lana0202
I checked last year, this year and next year. Some things are getting better, I would say it´s not looking that bad all things considered.
Regarding healing power, main correlation is your sidereal progressed Or in house of weakness at midheaven with Chiron nearby in house of inspiration and Hermes next door to Chiron in house of love. But Or is in trine with The Pope and Neptune. Interpretation is by using potion or healing power you will be helping support the Constitution of infirm individual.
To be better, calmer person focus on entertainment, music, dancing, joking, love and healing. Gemelli, Poissons traits. If that doesn´t work use venusian potion number three.
July 15, 2020 at 16:15
(Aquarius) Lana0202 » Ghost00
What is Gemelli, Poissons traits? And also venusian potion number three. Where I can learn about that...just to let you know I have find the job:)).. I can not beleve that you sow that. I started this week...job looks so so, but after 1.5 year I am happy...greetings and thanks
July 16, 2020 at 16:59
(Aquarius) Lana0202 » Lana0202
thanks for the offer, but I don´t want any substitutes, I don´t believe in drugs .... I hope that chemistry exists in me and that I just need to dig it out. how do you know everything about that...what´s your job?

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »