Solar return concerns

November 4, 2019 at 21:31 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) Katrinacara
Solar return concerns
I don´t know if I put much stock in solar returns but I checked out my 2020 solar return and it looks really bad. Firstly, I think in order to understand why I have concerns it is important to know that this year was the worst year of my life. I had two deaths in my immediate family, marital issues, I almost lost my job and I was very sick this year and last with antibiotic resistant illness that I have yet get rid off. Understandably, I´m freaking out looking at my solar return chart. First, my ascendant is in Scorpio and my first and sixth house are aligned with my natal pluto and saturn. I´m thinking that this means that i will continue to become more and more ill and possibly have increased mental health issues. Also venus/uranus conjunction in opposition to natal pluto might mean infidelity I´ve heard. I really want things to work out and I don´t suspect anything happening, but I´m just terrified of it. Also it looks like I may have mercury retrograde in the solar 4th house meaning miscommunication at home? Please give me your opinions and advice. I know this sounds ridiculous, but i actually thought about traveling across country to my friends house on the solar return date to escape a Scorpio ascendant year. I usually wouldn´t do that except I´m desperate and i need one good year. I think I´ve already lived this solar return and I cant do it again :( Please help
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)

Posts in topic

There are no replies in this topic yet. Reply »

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Taurus Taurus
Show calendar »