You DEFINITELY have to read what happened to me today

November 3, 2019 at 16:00 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) BoyakashA
You DEFINITELY have to read what happened to me today
I´m legit freaking out while I´m typing. DID I JUST HAVE A FLASHBACK OF A PAST LIFE???? Shit, let me catch my breath...
I´ll begin by telling you that I had a dream yesterday. Now...this effing dream...it felt more real and vivid than real life itself, like each and every senses of mine were at a 100%. It definitely wasn´t a lucid dream since I had no control. I wasn´t in this reality.
1st Scene that I remember: I´m seeing myself standing in front of a big oval mirror stroking MY LONG ASS RED HAIR, WEARING A WHITE NIGHT DRESS, AND I HAVE A REALLY PRETTY SLENDER FACE WITH FRECKLES AROUND THE NOSE! God I looked hot for a girl but she was looking sadly at herself :( I could feel the emotion, a heart aching one.

2nd Scene: She´s standing on a wild grass plain with a cliff some distance away from her on which is a dark grey castle with flags. It´s sunset and she´s looking at me with a bouquet of white roses in her hand. Please do note I´m not in her body now and I´m the one in second person view watching her. She´s is approaching me with the wind blowing and it´s peaceful as in no one is around us, not even animals. Her eyes are similar to Natalie Portman´s but much sharper.

3rd Scene: She´s in a street wearing a golden dress (worn by royalties) with this really fancy hat on with this pink colored bouncy puff on it. She´s on a platform with many kids, women and men watching her from below and I´m in the crowd watching her too. She´s dancing :4: AND she looks at me like she knows who I am with this very intense throbbing energy between that caused me to wake up.

Now I´m awake O.O with my eyes literally like that looking at the dark ceiling.
Fuck why did I had to wake up I´m regretting it now. Plus throughout the whole day I´ve been feeling very low and sad just like her in that dream, my chest feeling really heavy and my eyes don´t wanting to remain opened and occasionally my eyes getting teary.

Coming back to you guys, does this have to do with intuition or third eye because I´ve been doing a lot of tarot readings online recently? Does this kind of stuff awaken you spiritually?? Will I start having experiences like these more from now on??? Should I stop doing this because I don´t how more weirder
and paranormal it might get if this continuous.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 3, 2019 at 18:56
(Scorpio) BoyakashA
No response?? Lol this thread´s dead 💀
November 3, 2019 at 19:07
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5
I´ve heard a lot of past life stories in forum on Facebook. Whether it´s just the imagination and dream, or real past life no one can ever verify for you technically.

I´ve watched some research on it, which some have tried to verify it with past life regression, visiting places, and finding actual research that verifies dates, times, faces, and photographs. They seem to know a lot of information.

It´s subjective to interpretation since some say dreams are the astral.

Many people keep journals on their dreams. They may just have symbolism, meaning, and your brains way of processing information and dealing with real life stressors.

Astrology itself is one tool that will open you up to higher consciousness. Tarot cards are another tool, but also have astrological significance with it.

You do have earth in your 12th, 8th, and 4th house to match such scenery.

North Node Leo is theater, drama, story telling, and entertainment. What your involving into.

South Node Aquarius might have been a pioneer traveling to foreign cultures.
November 3, 2019 at 19:09
(Aquarius) ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎     
Been there done that!! Like i had dream many years ago and i woke up and i literally were in love with person in my dream few days.
November 3, 2019 at 19:49
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » GoldenLion5
This might sound more crazy now. I did a tarot reading on past life and it said I was a female from a royal family in medieval times who was forced into a arranged marriage. I´m her "supposed" reincarnation born again to have the love she desired. Maybe she had to travel to a foreign land as you´ve said. The entertainment part could be linked to dancing. Idk i´m really freaked out at the coincidences tbh. The dream was so strong and intense I woke up sweating, which has never happened to me before and I´m still affected by it emotionally mostly. Thanks for coinciding it with astrology using your knowledge, really appreciated :) I´ll definitely be looking more into it now.
November 3, 2019 at 19:52
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎     
Did the same person appear again in a different setting?
November 3, 2019 at 20:13
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » BoyakashA
System message: Post has been written by user Vanille, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Don´t you think you could´ve dreamed this because the tarot reading told you this? Like you thought it was interesting, thought about it and so it happened in your dreams as well...

There´s no proof for past lives, some have dreams or flashbacks, others can´t even imagine having those... Dreams can be symbolic as well, or fantasies, not necessarily memories (it´s possible but again, no proof)

Whatever it was, only this life matters anyway, focus on your goals.

As for tarot: bunch of money milkers. I know a transgender woman who got a reading, they said she would get pregnant... Like that ain´t possible lol
November 3, 2019 at 20:37
(Aquarius) ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎      » BoyakashA
Well it was one time dream, nothing much changed, location in dream stayed the same, same face, same vibe same settings. For me it was just one time and i woke up all horny and in love for days lol
November 3, 2019 at 21:04
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » Vanille
Did the tarot reading afterwards to confirm it.
Again could be a dream, yes, but it was too HD like 4k res
Yup, need to get my shit together in this lifetime
That transgender part tho lmao, I mean, she "could get" someone pregnant technically speaking😂
November 3, 2019 at 21:10
Yo I had a wild one too. It was in a bus and we were in the backseat. She looked like younger Jennifer Connelly. Got so limpy couldn´t even leave the bed
November 3, 2019 at 21:20
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5 » Vanille
Many misinterpret pregnancy. It can be pregnancy with ideas, projects you´ve been working on, education, and then giving birth to that some how in education or a platform of some sort.
November 3, 2019 at 21:25
(Aquarius) ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎      » BoyakashA
But, you did not had sex on dream? :D I think its not important but yes, remember this dream you had, remember that face and vibe!! Real life might surprise sometimes!
November 3, 2019 at 21:52
never ever never never!!!!
November 5, 2019 at 21:14
(Aries) azybay
Ehhh is this the right forum to discuss fan fictions?
November 7, 2019 at 09:50
(Virgo) Houdini07
You should check Dr Brian Weiss, he is an ivy league graduate. He´s known for his research on reincarnation.
He has written several books on past lives and has a YouTube channel where he has said that one major sign of a past life is having a very clear dream, which I suppose is what you have described.
It requires a heavy dose of spirituality to trigger such memories out of your soul. I would recommend you to make notes of your dream in a journal. Such dreams might become more frequent if you meditate and work on your psychic abilities.

Keep up the enthusiasm!
November 7, 2019 at 10:32
(Virgo) Houdini07 » azybay
Most people tend to describe past lives in a fan fiction style because they are so vivid and clear that the brain ends up remembering the framework of the dream. It is a exciting new experience for strangers. As for the forums, yikes, it´s a mess here! I explored the topics here and didn´t want to proceed further. People don´t hold back on their ideas and opinions here :P
November 7, 2019 at 12:59
(Aries) azybay » Houdini07
Now I want to have one! Check this topic out omg 😱
https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
November 7, 2019 at 23:07
(Virgo) Houdini07 » azybay
Yeah saw it already, not my business
November 7, 2019 at 23:18
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
No I don’t!
November 7, 2019 at 23:23
(Aries) ram_goat » Houdini07
Wise words..
November 8, 2019 at 00:17
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » Leo Moon
Umm, sorry ?
November 8, 2019 at 00:24
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » ram_goat
He´s got a bright future ahead of him :61:
November 8, 2019 at 02:21
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » BoyakashA
An audacious presumption!
November 8, 2019 at 09:26
(Aries) azybay » Houdini07
People here were just too rude and mean to her. She made a lot of sense and is clearly more educated on the topic.
November 8, 2019 at 21:07
(Scorpio) BoyakashA » Leo Moon
Me no speaku gud engrish kind sir.
November 9, 2019 at 05:32
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » BoyakashA
Me neither! :2:

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar