Join the Scorpio Club!

November 1, 2019 at 15:04 (UT/GMT)
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
Join the Scorpio Club!
Are you a Sun Scorpio or Scorpio Rising or have a lot of planets in Scorpio? Good, then Join the Scorpio Club. We can talk about a lot of Scorpio stuff (sex) and scorn our enemies (Geminis). We can talk about the travails of being a Scorpio. Join the Scorpio Club baby: I´ll be your Dr. Phil.

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 1, 2019 at 15:07
(Libra) leorising
i have sun in libra 29 degrees at 3rd house, pluto in scorpio in 3rd house, venus and mercury in scorpio 4th house... i am so deep, for me to be at society (aqquarius= 11th house) its a exercise daily.
November 1, 2019 at 15:10
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Dr. Phil is a Virgo, I mean - you can be my Dr. Frankenstein :D

I am married to a :173:
November 1, 2019 at 15:33
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology » Hayjilly
<<Dr. Phil is a Virgo, I mean - you can be my Dr. Frankenstein :D

Ok. Make it so.
November 1, 2019 at 15:47
(Virgo) Nani Nanook
I’m a rising sun :178: with :156: :155:
I’ll play in your topic. Maybe learn a few things and perhaps teach a few things too.
November 1, 2019 at 16:24
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology
Let me ask you fellow Scorpions: how do you feel when you see Paul Klee´s painting, "Tod und Feuer" (Death ad Fire)? It always puts me in a good mood, makes me happy.
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 1, 2019 at 16:49
(Virgo) Nani Nanook » Ancient_Astrology
I can see that. I see him smirking with a game in the background. Life’s a game and best if you’re winning. Are you winning in life :3:?

I’d like to add after looking up the artist.

My mother has scleroderma. It’s an autoimmune disease she developed after reversing a tubal ligation. It’s an over production of collagen that began to externally harden her skin and then internally with her esophagus. I’d be open to discussing her prognosis, if interested.
I would say she’s winning in life!
November 1, 2019 at 17:10
(Aries) nutelina
No thanks, you are never sure with a Scorpio 😬 But some can maybe be friends for life?
November 1, 2019 at 17:13
(Aries) nutelina » Nani Nanook
Oh why does my Pisces love such beautiful but shallow Virgo people. They are perfect in some ways. I think I admire them for that. But please let me breathe.
November 1, 2019 at 17:18
(Gemini) beep
Still broken hearted from previous Gemini? I’m here to wipe your tears child
November 1, 2019 at 17:21
(Virgo) Nani Nanook » nutelina
Maybe it doesn’t have anything to do with the sign. Perhaps like attracts like in this situation...as far as physical attractIon. You are a very nice guy pisces look for a woman who is beautiful on the inside. What’s that saying? “The quiet shy ones are the freaks in bed.”
November 1, 2019 at 17:24
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology » beep
The truth is that my best friend in this life (who died young) was a Gemini. So I am indeed generalizing just for the fun of it. If anyone here doesn´t judge based upon sun sign, it´s me.

Just for the record, the ascendant generally tells me more about a person than the sun sign :)
November 1, 2019 at 17:28
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu
wa, sex? good im in. tell me sumthin disturbing
November 1, 2019 at 17:33
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » Ancient_Astrology
sweet painting. this one makes me happy
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
November 1, 2019 at 17:39
(Gemini) beep » Ancient_Astrology
Lolita movie childhood friends/lovers one of them dies and... you already know
This is how I see you now lol
But damn I’m sorry. Rip.☹️
November 1, 2019 at 17:49
(Virgo) MarvinReal » MelodicBlu
This will make you happier. A worshippers at the temple of Kali https://m.youtube.com/watch/…
The goddess herself was cute feminine https://www.ancient.eu/Kali/
YouTube
YouTube
November 1, 2019 at 17:54
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Can I just ask- has everyone seen the ´Scorpio Poll´ thread about the Scorpio Death Theory?

That was possibly the most Scorpio conversation of all time.

:178:
November 1, 2019 at 17:58
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » berrycat
send link
November 1, 2019 at 17:59
(Scorpio) MelodicBlu » MarvinReal
Thanks for sharing Marvin, i like the red atmosphere
November 1, 2019 at 18:02
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » MelodicBlu
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
https://forum.astro-seek.com/topic/…
November 1, 2019 at 18:11
(Sagittarius) GoldenLion5
Wait..I don´t want to talk about sex, scorn my enemies, and why is Gemini my enemy anyway? I rather hang out in Taurus the love, Libra, and Pisces. So much more fun! Who wants to be dead all their life, fight, argue, and sink in that place.
November 1, 2019 at 18:24
(Virgo) MarvinReal » GoldenLion5
Yes, sometimes I wish my girlfriend had at least half of your brain.
November 1, 2019 at 18:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » GoldenLion5
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I think that´s a rather drab outlook on Scorpio, my friend.

We aren´t all pessimism and black eyeliner.

Deep down, we´re pretty soft, in love with the idea of love and everything that includes. Perhaps we are overly sexualized, but it´s a language for us. It opens a door, from which we can peer into the mind of our lover.
I know a couple of Scorpios that are completely celibate because sex is such an overwhelmingly spiritual experience for them. That intensity isn´t a joke, but I understand it´s not for everyone.

Most of us don´t want to waste time on superficial endeavors, that´s not to say we can´t play the part when we want to, though. :16:
November 1, 2019 at 18:46
(Aquarius) emerauxe
My gift to the Scorpio Club and Ancient_ Astrology´s birthday present 2 weeks in advance of that sacred day.

https://youtu.be/4JFoomfp5QA
YouTube
YouTube
November 1, 2019 at 19:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Hayjilly
=====
:79:
November 1, 2019 at 20:00
(Scorpio) Ancient_Astrology » emerauxe
Thanks for that.
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer