mars and venus in cancer 5th house

November 1, 2019 at 01:06 (UT/GMT)
(Gemini) beep
mars and venus in cancer 5th house
both mars and venus in cancer 5th house
very artistic fucker. paints like michaelangelo and is a pro in the chicken

if you have similar placements tell me now bc i want to know more info.
first of all does this person expect me to smoother him 24/7 or will he be worshipping me instead? he kinda already is it seems like but im not tryna switch roles here.. i dont know about his personal life but venus/cancer=beautiful aspect...venus/mars= traumatic and disgusting crybaby. cant wait to see that part though muahahaaa

just want more insight thaankss!

Posts in topic

Sort posts:
November 1, 2019 at 01:07
(Gemini) beep
omg i meant kitchen lMAOOO dead wtf??

KITCHEN..not chicken -_-
November 1, 2019 at 01:33
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
classic lebelle...

I hope his cooking doesn´t give you food poisoning..

and that he doesn´t have hepatitis..

you got cap in 6th, so oppposition to his cancer in 6th.

some see oppositions as deal breakers, I tend to see them as opportunities for growth
if you are willing to meet halfway, but that´s exactly the thing that makes it a deal breaker for some types. Leo ASC.. maybe a deal breaker for you, I couldn´t say... only you could tell us.

check your house overlays.

November 1, 2019 at 02:46
(Aries) ram_goat
will he be worshipping me instead? he kinda already is it seems like but im not tryna switch roles here..

erm there is an aspect of cancer nature that wishes to "merge" with the other..

some would find this "smothering" or "dowdy" or "dull" and I suppose those types would be right, according to their individual temperaments...

how you, yourself, find it is an open question. The #1 thing is don´t mislabel it or call it by some other name than it´s true name.

If it doesn´t suit you, then so be it...

Some find comfort in, and thrive under Cancer´s nurturing nature, in all the various forms it takes. For some it gives them strength to know that the "other" has "got their back", but for some this is "smothering" and makes them uncomfortable, or feel trapped. The paradoxical thing about it is, that both are right and correct.. for themselves alone..

so, take some quiet time and think about it. Figure out what YOU think about it.

November 1, 2019 at 17:27
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
Well we’re only still getting to know each other so we shall see what happens
He travels and shit so each time he’d end up being nearby never interested until now I guess Bc no options for moi
But anyways we have asc conjunct desc DOUBLE MOTHAFUCKING WHAMMY MUSHAA. I only mention this Bc supposedly this is soulmate aspect and sadly the only thing good in our chart idk
November 1, 2019 at 17:29
(Gemini) beep » ram_goat
Yea opposition I guess depends but can def make us bond together as stronger humans overcoming obstacles FOREVER
November 1, 2019 at 18:36
(Aries) ram_goat » beep
check the house overlays between your charts too..

Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Libra Libra
Show calendar »