Saturn = The Truth?

October 30, 2019 at 03:21 (UT/GMT)
(Pisces) fishscales
Saturn = The Truth?
Just an experiment...

Do you find yourself to be exceedingly honest in the areas where Saturn is in your chart?

Ie, Saturn in Libra, you´re very honest in relationships...

Saturn in the 6th, you´re very honest at work....

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2
Sort posts:
October 30, 2019 at 03:22
(Aries) CrescentKitKat
I have Saturn in Pisces in the 2H under Placidus, but the 3H under whole signs.

I don´t find that I´m more truthful in those areas. Saturn rules my AC though and I´m told I´m a bit blunt or overly honest when I don´t need to be.
October 30, 2019 at 03:25
(Capricorn) Blue tree81
Saturn in Capricorn 12th house.
Honesty is extreme priority.

Generally in overall. Also guidance from saturn builds a no nonsense / no tolerance policy towards dishonest incidents.

But also Saturn gives me this teaching of tolerance being a supreme virtue.
October 30, 2019 at 04:10
(Aquarius) Leo Moon
I have Saturn in the sixth.... I fucking hate working at stuff I don’t have any passion about.

I’ll do it but I don’t want to.

Though I try to be honest in all things. It’s easier and to me it’s right.
October 30, 2019 at 04:16
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"I have Saturn in the sixth.... I fucking hate working at stuff I don’t have any passion about."

Ah this is interesting!

If we have passion for something, we have to honestly like it...

You have to have a passionate attitude about work... You have to honestly like it...

Therefore, you require honesty at work... Not work "the place", but work, the activity...

Cool...
October 30, 2019 at 04:18
(Pisces) fishscales » fishscales
So maybe the question should not be areas of life in which you are very honest, but areas of life in which you HAVE to be honest...
October 30, 2019 at 04:22
(Aquarius) Leo Moon » fishscales
I have been fired from jobs because I wouldn’t be dishonest.

Years ago I worked at a car dealer and one job I had was applying an anti rust undercoat for a fee.
One day I had too many cars to undercoat in a day and the salesman and manger both told me to just spray the wheel wells because the customer would never check beyond that.

I said no. That is a shitty thing to do to this nice old man buying this car.
They offered me $150. I said no.

They said fine we’ll just tell him we did.

I told the customer they were lying and his car had not been sprayed. I was fired.

Fuck them!!! I still have my integrity and they are scum!!!

Don’t get any extras at a car dealer. They are all bullshit!
October 30, 2019 at 04:32
(Leo) Sunnyshadow
Having Saturn in the 12th, would this mean I´m truthful about spiritual matters? I´m overall a very honest and upfront person in most dealings. But i believe i have other placements that contribute to this. I´ve pretty much stopped talking to people about things like spirituality, because it´s so vague and personal, I just keep it to myself. Most people dont talk about it. Like, "hey John, hows your spiritual life?" Most people dont ask that, unless they are trying to get you to come to church or get right with the Lord or whatever. I´m not out to proselytize anybody, lol. Religious conversations bore me really, and spiritual conversations always turn into a cluster fuck, so I avoid them too. So yeah, I´m honest about not bringin that shit around here! :61:
October 30, 2019 at 04:42
(Pisces) Nola_la
Saturn in Sagittarius in 5th house.

I´d really like to answer, but it´s hard for me to be honest here :11:

Yeah, that is one of the worst placements in my chart. A real pain in the ...
October 30, 2019 at 04:47
(Pisces) fishscales » Leo Moon
"I told the customer they were lying and his car had not been sprayed. I was fired.

Fuck them!!! I still have my integrity and they are scum!!!"

That is some character shit right there brotha... GOOD FOR YOU
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 30, 2019 at 04:51
(Aries) ram_goat » Nola_la
Saturn in Gemini in 5 here..

we´re opposite twins
October 30, 2019 at 06:08
(Taurus) Morena.Lu
Saturn in the 4 th( :180:)
I try to be honest all the time..but for my family I was always honest, sometimes even brutal in telling everything I think..
Also, it is the same for love, always telling the truth..that :154: goes in :180: in 4 th house in disposition..
October 30, 2019 at 06:19
(Gemini) Iroquois Pliskin
Saturn isn’t the truth. Pluto is the truth. Pluto exposes everything you hide and refuse to acknowledge.
October 30, 2019 at 07:36
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
I was told that being born with Saturn in Aquarius means it wouldn´t be easy to shake free of peer notions; Father had :157: :191: my :157: He thought he was the one most severely "sat-on". :24:
Eyob went to Jordan and Satan persuaded God to throw Tyrannosaurus Rex at him, to summarize the "Book of Job" :39:
Saturn can be like an extra MC to those who are already too serious! :85:
The nearer gas giant, Jupiter, is more likely to grant honesty. :62:
October 30, 2019 at 07:46
(Aries) nutelina
Yes fishscales Saturn in Virgo in 3rd I like to diligently explain people how things work in a logical way without anything else. Pure logic and patience.
October 30, 2019 at 07:47
(Aries) nutelina » Morena.Lu
Oh that’s interesting! ;-)
October 30, 2019 at 07:49
(Aries) nutelina » Iroquois Pliskin
Me and my brother both have Pluto in the 4th house. Many clashes with my parents, we were their teachers.
October 30, 2019 at 07:52
(Aries) nutelina » Leo Moon
Isn’t 6th house about health? 11th should be work?
October 30, 2019 at 11:25
(Pisces) fishscales » Iroquois Pliskin
Pluto forces the truth to come out, one way or another...

Where Saturn is, we may approach the truth more willingly... Although I´m sure aspects matter a great deal...

Saturn may also represent an area of fear that causes us to bury the truth, or not want to face it..

Really, I´m not sure... Just wanted to hear what others thought...

My first thoughts are that wherever Saturn is in our chart is an area we take seriously, so we probably approach it with integrity...
October 30, 2019 at 11:37
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Leo Moon
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
"Fuck them!!! I still have my integrity and they are scum!!!

Don’t get any extras at a car dealer. They are all bullshit!"

Woohoo! It´s the Leo/Aquarius blend!
October 30, 2019 at 11:49
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Yes. I have Saturn in the 4th House. As well as my fluffy Taurus/Cancer business, I definitely exercise ´tough love´ with my relatives as a result of my desire to nurture and protect our relationships. I think that this manifests as a need for emotional transparency. I have integrity where my people are concerned and am strict with my boundaries in all their forms.
October 30, 2019 at 12:19
(Libra) leorising
I have saturn at 4th house and I am well committed to my family, I take care of my parents needs. I am catholic and I can not see myself in another religion (matters of sagittarius)
But i ve read that the house where we have saturn, we feel detached from these subjects, but it gives results results after 32/36 years
October 30, 2019 at 12:27
(Virgo) Sir » Iroquois Pliskin
What about Sun´s light ?

i agree with you on Saturn. Saturn/Jupiter are conditioning. Pluto, Neptun and Uranus are above social conditioning. They are the transpersonal planets. I apreciate plutonic forces destroying the human ´castles of lies´ but deep inside i trust only Sun to shed light.
October 30, 2019 at 12:43
(Cancer) Kenho
I have saturn in 9 ( pluto and mars too)
i am honest about my religion, law and discipline. I respect the authority too much (daddy..)
i can´t transgress
The law is the law :2:

have big goals :160:,
fight for goals :155:
and serve as an example:157:...that´s me :75:
October 30, 2019 at 12:44
(Pisces) fishscales » Sir
"What about Sun´s light ?"

I was thinking the same.

Pluto can represent how blockages are cleared in order for the light to shine...it can also represent the blockages itself...

The sign Leo, ruled by the sun, is not known to be a deceptive sign...they don´t hide... They are what they are... Similar to Aries, a sign in which the sun is exalted...

At the same time, the sun is in its fall in Aquarius...another honest sign... Although Aquarian honesty is usually rooted in the intellect, as in "it makes no sense to be dishonest"...
October 30, 2019 at 12:57
(Gemini) Olenna
Yes i would say it so for me.
I take my commitments and all relationships seriously. Have high standards in relationships and dishonesty is something i don`t have tolerance for.
Saturn is heavily influencing my relationships, being in Libra, it rules my 7th house, and it`s involved in an out of sign square with Venus.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »