A previous Life

October 29, 2019 at 17:58 (UT/GMT)
(Aquarius) Amdash
A previous Life
My curiosity upon previous lives has been Turned on and I was curious how would I find out about mine previous life in astrology or in any other Esoteric
knowledge?

Also does anyone on this site know of their previous life? If so how did you find out?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3
Sort posts:
October 29, 2019 at 19:29
(Aquarius) Amdash
Anyone?
October 29, 2019 at 19:35
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Helen.Pahlavi, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I want to know that
October 29, 2019 at 19:57
(Aquarius) Amdash » Helen.Pahlavi
RIGHT??!!
October 29, 2019 at 20:00
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
The South Node encompasses what we´ve brought over (traits, lessons, karmic debt) from our previous incarnation. I´ve also heard an interesting Podcast by Coast to Coast AM describing the 12H, subconscious, and tapping into it to learn more about our past life. Study your South Node placement :)
October 29, 2019 at 20:08
(Aquarius) Amdash » Hayjilly
Ah thank you very much. For your timely comment.
Myself south is actually in cancer I will get right on that.

Does that mean that my sign son was in cancer in a previous life?
October 29, 2019 at 20:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Amdash
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I´ve heard two theories on that, one confirms that our South Node was our previous Sun Sign, the other says the Sign before our current Sun sign was.

October 29, 2019 at 20:28
That’s interesting because my cancer is in the South node in my north node is a Capricorn.. ? hmmm
October 29, 2019 at 20:34
=====
Hehe, What a pickle!
The NN represents who we are becoming in this incarnation, but both nodes must work together (using SN´s lessons) to fulfill our Soul´s journey into our NN.

Perhaps your Soul wasn´t satisfied with the way a previous Capricorn incarnation ended!
October 29, 2019 at 23:42
(Pisces) N_thecat » Hayjilly
>"I´ve heard two theories on that, one confirms that our South Node was our previous Sun Sign, the other says the Sign before our current Sun sign was."

I heard that theory once before.It´s interesting, I want to know more about that.I have South Node in Libra in 4th house, so according to this theory I was :177: :151: in my previous life...Does the fourth house also play any role here? Sorry for these questions, but I am not very familiar with this subject (SN - NN).
Funny, because I never felt that I had anything to do with signs like :177:, but on the other side...My roots are there - my grandmother was Libra Sun and I am like Her.

Hayjilly, it´s so nice you have interest in that subject :15:
October 30, 2019 at 01:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » N_thecat
=====
I’m sure the house plays a role, Im not entirely sure how though.
Yes, with a Libra SN, your relationships would have played a big part in your previous incarnation. Your goal this time around is to embrace yourself, complete confidence in your own body and being, while remaining diplomatic and balanced in your relationships. Aries NN prompts that in this lifetime you must stand out from the crowd and take on leadership roles. You may find your are especially drawn to Librans, I am starting to observe that most people are drawn to the signs their Nodes are in. That’s another topic though xD
October 30, 2019 at 01:40
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13
The sign on the twelfth house cusp was the past-life´s sunsign.
The Moonsign of your next life is simply the next sign, which means :182:> :171: happens!
David Wilcock´s Ascendant is lower square Edgar Cayce´s Ascendant, the first two lines don´t apply to David Wilcock as the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, which does not change the fact that he´s the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce!
I saw the First Baptist Church in America near Thomas and Benefit on College Hill, Providence Rhode Island in a dream because it was where I went when I died 26 years before I was born again.
October 30, 2019 at 01:47
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » IIyyaarr13
=====
Fascinating!
So how do the Nodes play into it all?
October 30, 2019 at 06:09
(Taurus) IIyyaarr13 » Hayjilly
Astrologer Louis Turi reads everyone´s :161:& :162: as Dragon´s Head & Dragon´s Tail because he is a reincarnated Tibetan Lama.
The nodes have orbs unto themselves of several degrees which gives me one side of :161: parallel Pluto and the other side parallel Mercury. My Ketu could be an influence if I could graduate to harmonic five.
October 30, 2019 at 06:28
(Taurus) Morena_Lu
Interesting topic, I had the opportunity to see one man (I think he is some kind of prophet) He told me that I was a painter for several lives, that I have been exploring the sea..In this lifetime I lived by the sea and I like to draw and write..
Maybe he was right, I always thought I could live in the sea.
October 30, 2019 at 07:59
What a pickle you say? I had no clue it was even considered one. So wait a minute see, I’m actually a S. node cancer. Was my previous incarnation be a Sun cancer?

And is life meant to go down the 12 zodiac line.? Is it supposed to be Capricorn and then Aquarius( which is what am aquarius ) in terms of the Sun sign? Does that mean I’ll be a Pisces????

Or is the reincarnation mostly north node and South Node only in terms of

I’m sorry that I’m confusing people. And I am possibly confused actually. Was I a cancer in a previous life or was I a Capricorn in a previous life regarding my sun in the previous life?
October 30, 2019 at 08:22
Wait a minute. Sorry about that. There has already been a response. My mistake.
October 30, 2019 at 08:40
(Aquarius) Amdash » IIyyaarr13
How would one go about finding out his previous life.? If I was a Libra which I am in the 12th house, how can I find out who I was in my previous life?
October 30, 2019 at 09:20
System message: Post has been written by user Yugen., who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Learn Evolutionary Astrology. This might be called past Life Astrology. Pluto and Nodes aspects and signs are very important, Pluto´s polar sign is also a key. All these describe some important issues in this life, many of them are inherited by our ancestors or past lives.
October 30, 2019 at 09:27
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Yugen.
System message: Post has been written by user Yugen., who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Pluto´s polar sign is a key. Let´s suppose natal Pluto is in Libra in hard aspects with malefics and the lights. Many times this person must develop Aries qualities, (Libras polar sign) to overcome the problems created by Libra complex, for example being more independent.
October 30, 2019 at 09:59
(Aquarius) Amdash » Yugen.
I want to say to you first and foremost good SIR thank you for your very timely response. Evolutionary astrology sounds very intriguing. Are there certain books that are actually expressing this knowledge?

Possible videos on YouTube. I mainly try to read but I’m picking up the new world age trends.
October 30, 2019 at 10:01
Will studying evolutionary astrology aid me into discovering who , the literal person, I was in my previous life?
October 30, 2019 at 10:34
=====
No Amdash i dont think so, but maybe you can confirm some informations you have using other methods like DMP, hypnosis, meditation, dreams etc. I am not an expert in Evolutionary Astrology, besides i am not sure if there are previous lives at all. My personal dogma is that we just repeat our ancestors issues and lives and that´s all is our past lives, but you can search for "orthodox" evolutionary astrologers like Jeff Green and Steven Forest for more details.

http://schoolofevolutionaryastrology.com/…

https://www.forrestastrology.com/pa…
October 30, 2019 at 11:47
DMP? Ma my I ask what that is?? Is that drugs??
October 30, 2019 at 11:58
=====
Haha no, Deep Memory Process. Roger Woolger, transpersonal psyhotherapy method, it is like hypnosis i think, without drugs :2:
October 30, 2019 at 12:09
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user berrycat, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
Hello Amdash!

Amazing question.

Ways that I have gained knowledge of my past lives include; clear dreams, readings with a shamanic practitioner, hypnotherapy and past life regression and- now- by practicing meditation I am learning to regress myself!

If you are seeking further information I would definitely look up Dr Brian Weiss. He is an American psychiatrist who has written many books about his regression work with his patients, the therapeutic value of knowing past lives and how previous lives will impact a current one. He makes trippy meditation and regression CDs and also has a lovely Youtube channel where he answers people´s questions. He´s a beautiful person.

Dr Michael Newton is also brilliant- he wrote a book called Journey of Souls which was followed by Destiny of Souls. These are slightly more advanced and look at the spiritual structure that we return to ´between lives´ and cover topics such as why we choose particular bodies, spirit guides, our soul groups and patterns of incarnation over time, etc. Also amazing, amazing books to read.

Both of these men were skeptical doctors who accidentally found that the root of people´s upset is not usually something that occurred in their current existence!

I think that by desiring to know about your soul´s adventures, the information that you´re supposed to have will come to you easily now and in the way that it´s meant to. (Also you´re Aquarius and may just think that that´s mental.)

x
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2022
Moon calendar
Moon in Gemini Gemini
Show calendar »