2020 Saturn Pluto Conjunction

October 29, 2019 at 17:16 (UT/GMT)
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====

2020 Saturn Pluto Conjunction
Most of us have been anticipating, or dreading, this grand conjunction. Where will these planets meet in your own Natal chart?

Saturn will join Pluto on January 3rd, 2020, conjunction will be exact from January 12th, 2020 through May 8th, 2020.

Many astrologers have speculated how this will affect politics and other worldly matters as well.

What do you see happening?

Posts in topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sort posts:
October 29, 2019 at 21:38
(Aries) nutelina
Well for sure the financial system is going down... Question is when...
October 29, 2019 at 22:12
(Cancer) Kenho
Hello, I´m waiting for saturn and pluto opposite my sun,moon and mercury ... it´s scary but I´m optimistic ... no pain no gain :15: ... pray for me :3:
Login
Picture attachments are visible to registered users only.
(Log in)
October 30, 2019 at 00:07
(Cancer) detectahead » Kenho
Your personal expierence has already begun. It doesn´t start when it reaches the conjunction
October 30, 2019 at 01:15
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » nutelina
System message: Post has been written by user Hayjilly, who already deleted profile on this website:
=====
I’m loving the idea of a political upheaval in the US. I listen to the Evolutionary Astrology podcasts and they’re thinking its only a matter of time. Jupiter exposed many of Trumps lies, uncovered his goonies and stole the seat from under him (metaphorically.) We can only pray the terrible people in our government will finally be held accountable for their actions. Saturn & Pluto will be meeting in my 8H of Capricorn. I’m unsure what to expect, but am open to many possibilities. I have only begun to uncover my Soul’s journey through self analyzation, so I’m sure the 8H conjunction will bring me deeper in that aspect. Or I’ll end up at the looney bin! :61:
October 30, 2019 at 01:16
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Kenho
=====
Optimism goes a long way, sending positive light your way though xD Just in case :2:
October 30, 2019 at 01:32
(Taurus) Iceblu333 » Hayjilly
Be careful what you wish for...

The "political upheaval" stretches way further than you can imagine.

I believe if something happens to Trump the stock market will completely crash. This will damage Jobs. It will be like a great depression.

Banks currently are dealing shady business practices. Google "J.p Morgan drug bust ship." No major arrests... Currently. I personally believe they are still trying to recover from 2008 by any means necessary. Including selling drugs.

The gold and silver market has been manipulated so no one knows exactly what an ounce of Gold or Silver is worth anymore. Jp morgan again... Google "Jp morgan silver manipulation".

The Millions company owners who invested into their workers because of what Trump promised... 2017. The owners will get that money back with layoffs.

With the stock market crash, banks can also fail. Businesses will fail or not be able to pay their employees...

Uranus in Taurus....
October 30, 2019 at 01:39
The US. Dollar is backed by oil and the US. Military, and the "economy."

When other countries see the banks failing and the dollar devalued; the countries will attempt to go back to the gold standard and find different ways to frack oil. Or work together (China and Russia) to seize power and take over Saudi Arabia or other oil rich countries with huge reserves. Devaluing the dollar even more.

No one likes the US overseas except Isreal. They see us as an evil nation taking their land.

Every partnership we have overseas is stratigic. To keep the dollar at its value.
October 30, 2019 at 01:42
(Taurus) Astro-Seek.com » Iceblu333
=====
There is no easy way out of it regardless. It needs to be completely cleansed in every sense of the word. Will it be miserable for the millions of sheeple that blindly follow what their TVs tell them? Will it be miserable for the few who could see through the bullshit and yet still be coddled along for the sake of remaining comfortably numb? Undeniably so. However, it will be rebuilt, perhaps not as I want it to be, but the odds of it being BETTER are odds I’m willing to take, because my children deserve a better world than what we’re currently leaving them with. Sacrifice is inevitable in some form or another, that’s how the world works. I know what I’m wishing for ;)
October 30, 2019 at 01:44
Imagine all these people without basic skills losing jobs. People with only imagination, positivity, hope, image, a social media following.

Imagine youtube demonitizing everyone because of the inability to pay the people using ad revenue due to the market crash.

Warren buffet already has taken billions of dollars out of the bank in case of a crash. He´s betting that if there is a crash the dollar will still be a tradeable commodity.

The idiot needs to invest in gold. He doesn´t understand that he made billions because he was simply at the right place at the right time under the right transit.

God givith and he can taketh away.
October 30, 2019 at 01:46
"Will it be miserable for the millions of sheeple that blindly follow what their TVs tell them?"

You say this, but you also think Trump is worse than Hitler?
October 30, 2019 at 01:52
=====
Trump is merely a puppet, the US government is not run by a President, and it hasn’t been since Reagan.

People are too dependent on this government and the school system is crippling the younger generations ability to think for themselves.

The fastest way to learn to live without something is to lose it entirely.
October 30, 2019 at 01:53
Politics will split this country apart. Remember Rome was not destroyed from the outside. But from the inside.

It will be the left against the right. We may even split the United States into what it looks like overseas, different areas and different countries. Having their own rules and constitutions

These Idiotic college kids are trying to make Free Speech illegal, hell trying to change the entire constitution. And the system has no amendment for that except treason which hasn´t been used.

These kids don´t understand that the only reason why they are even allowed to freely think and speak is because of these amendments.
October 30, 2019 at 01:58
Regardless, if the dollar is devalued and or replaced the US will fall just like Rome. No country will ever want to compete with a power like the US again and they will make sure we never gain power. The only way that will happen is through the lose of control of oil.
October 30, 2019 at 01:59
(Cancer) detectahead » Hayjilly
Hate, so sad.
October 30, 2019 at 02:01
=====
I agree, we are being led to fight amongst each other instead of against this failed system. No one is focused on the big picture, only on themselves, and that’s exactly how it’s supposed to play out. I don’t think it will go as far as being divided as it is overseas, enough people realize change is coming and we still have a shred of healthy patriotism left. Enough to keep us United once the shit starts falling down around us. Panic is inevitable, no doubt there will be instances of people lashing out violently against each other. I’m not trying to sound harsh, just realistic. It’s going to get worse before it gets better.
October 30, 2019 at 02:02
=====
You’re right on that account, it will be very hard for the US to become as it once was, that is long gone.
October 30, 2019 at 02:09
The people will not work together. The people have had the heads stuck in their phones, video games, and TVs. People do not socialize or help each other anymore. Not the younger generation.

They will literally kill each other and/or themselves because they never imagined that life could be so hard. They were taught positivity, veganism, love, God saves all. But they haven´t seen just how dark this world has been and will be. They haven´t seen the hell this place was. History will repeat itself, and those idiots will pay the price of ignorance.
October 30, 2019 at 02:13
They think that roses are just to look at and be pretty, not be eaten. But it is edible.

Dandelions, edible.

They´ve never looked at their dog, cat or horse and thought lunch. But they is also edible.

They´ve never seen pure darkness. Not how dark this world can be.

I learned this a long time ago, you don´t know just how much you can take until you don´t have a choice but to take it.
October 30, 2019 at 02:18
=====
Man, this is where I disagree. There is very real darkness in impoverished areas here. Violence is the first reaction, sure I can see that, but I still hold out hope that after the ash settles, people will emerge stronger and more united than we are now.
October 30, 2019 at 02:18
Maybe a collapse is what this world needs. Understand that the dollar is not just the US currency, but the actual world currency. So when we fall it affects the world. It will cause a depression worldwide. Not just in the US.

So a collapse is not what you want. A lose of Trump is not what you want. Maybe him losing Nov 2020 is what you want but not impeachment. We need a good exchange of power; not impeachment or taking away someone´s won title.

No matter how much people hate the man. Vote him out, until then focus on the job that was given. Why are there still homeless people in California streets freezing to death in the winter...
October 30, 2019 at 02:22
"Man, this is where I disagree. There is very real darkness in impoverished areas here. Violence is the first reaction, sure I can see that, but I still hold out hope that after the ash settles, people will emerge stronger and more united than we are now."

Have you ever been broke? Ever been broke and hungry? Now imagine a group of broke and hungry people.

People will do crazy things, when desperate.

That´s just hunger, what about people on cigarettes? Nicotine addict.

What about others addicts?

Then you have to think about people who require medicine and can´t pay for it.

Things seem nice now, the optimism is here but people are crazy. And will do crazy things when desperate, hungry, or need something in a dire situation.
October 30, 2019 at 02:29
I´m thinking of the people with HIV who have to take "prep" to live a normal life. Without developing Aids.

If they stop taking the medication, the virus could activate and turn into Aids.

Imagine being that person being laid off and can´t pay for their medicine in a collapse.

That person was given so much positivity and watched TV shows about how hiv isnt as bad as it was. but in the real world, you need more than positivity.

I can´t believe California is making it so a carrier does NOT have to inform a new sexual partner that they have hiv. Its crazy, and it´s all just to reduce the stigma of hiv/aids.

I´m never moving to California. Never.
October 30, 2019 at 02:35
=====
I whole heartedly believe that yes, in dire times, people will do whatever is necessary to stay alive. I would, you would, it’s instinctual. I don’t believe, that it will be that dire of a situation where we would feel the need to resort to such an extreme.
I sincerely hope that we can vote better, as a Nation, for people that fight for us and our betterment as said ‘Nation.’ But there are too many pockets being lined by corporations for that to make a difference. Even the most earnest of people can be bought.

I have been broke, I have been homeless, I have been without food, water, or power. From that low point, I have become fixated on the idea of self sufficiency. I also know that my neighbors are good people, people I have relied on in times of duress as they have on me during their times. My community is strong because we have different views but can agree that there is more to life than what we are led to believe is ‘ideal,’ by media. It’s not an uncommon situation for communities all across America to be like this, either.
October 30, 2019 at 02:36
(Aries) CrescentKitKat » Hayjilly
"I’m loving the idea of a political upheaval in the US. I listen to the Evolutionary Astrology podcasts and they’re thinking its only a matter of time. Jupiter exposed many of Trumps lies, uncovered his goonies and stole the seat from under him (metaphorically.) We can only pray the terrible people in our government will finally be held accountable for their actions. Saturn & Pluto will be meeting in my 8H of Capricorn. I’m unsure what to expect, but am open to many possibilities. I have only begun to uncover my Soul’s journey through self analyzation, so I’m sure the 8H conjunction will bring me deeper in that aspect. Or I’ll end up at the looney bin!"

Political upheaval is not an idea that I love. It sounds terrifying. The French Revolution was a bloody experience. I´m not trying to live through that.
October 30, 2019 at 02:37
=====
Hahaha I’m sorry, you’re right California is a fuck job.
« previous  next » »|
Current Planets, Astrology Transits, Chart of this moment
Current planets
Planetary positions
Show chart »
Lunar calendar 2019
Moon calendar
Moon in Cancer Cancer
Show calendar »